ADVERTISEMENT

"Proud Boys" voter intimidation emails to Florida students spurs FBI investigation

Kazzman

All-Conference
May 4, 2010
Florida college students were recently threatened to vote by members of the Proud Boys, a hate group known to support Donald Trump. Florida, Alachua County officials were made aware of the emails on Tuesday morning. In one of the emails, the sender told a voter to “vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you,” according to a copy obtained by the Miami Herald. “Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply,” the email said. “We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take it seriously if I were you.”

The email shows a sender with the address, info@officialproudboys.com.

CBS News and Vice News have each reported that the source code embedded in seven emails shows the message originated from IP addresses linked to servers in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Estonia.

Proud Boys Chairman Henry “Enrique” Tarrio Jr. said the email was “spoofed” and that he notified the FBI and Barton to tell them the group was not behind the emails.

Florida college students were recently threatened to vote by members of the Proud Boys, a hate group known to support Donald Trump. Florida, Alachua County officials were made aware of the emails on Tuesday morning. In one of the emails, the sender told a voter to “vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you,” according to a copy obtained by the Miami Herald. “Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply,” the email said. “We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take it seriously if I were you.”

CBS News and Vice News have each reported that the source code embedded in seven emails shows the message originated from IP addresses linked to servers in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Estonia.

Proud Boys Chairman Henry “Enrique” Tarrio Jr. said the email was “spoofed” and that he notified the FBI and Barton to tell them the group was not behind the emails.
So, you posted an article confirming the Proud Boys weren’t the ones sending it?

Thanks for the update. Thread title is misleading. You should probably read all of the article before posting stuff.

So, you posted an article confirming the Proud Boys weren’t the ones sending it?

Thanks for the update. Thread title is misleading. You should probably read all of the article before posting stuff.

That's the problem. He can't read.

Reactions: GrimReaper82

He's constantly on the web, along with slow moe and Souring Eagle, on the edge of his seat, looking for anything negative about Trump. So excited, he fires before he knows his target. countryroads89 is very much like this as well.

They all must love looking stupid. I see no other reason why they keep doing this to themselves.

Nothing misleading about the thread title. Trump's Proud Boys sent the emails. Even a moron like you can figure that out. Here's is more incriminating info re the Proud Boys, Trumps fav right wing support group:

CNN and The Washington Post reported that voters in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Alaska and Florida all said they received threatening emails warning them to vote for President Trump in the upcoming election, adding that the mysterious sender claimed to have access to voter history and "will come after you" should they fail to vote for the president.

"You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you," reads one email obtained by the Post. Dozens were reportedly sent, including more than 180 to students, faculty and staff of the University of Florida, a school spokesperson told CNN.

The head of the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency tweeted that the agency was "aware of threatening emails with misleading info about the secrecy of your vote."

"This is what we mean by not falling for sensational and unverified claims. The last line of defense in election security is you - the American voter. So be prepared, be a smart consumer and sharer of information. Vote with confidence," added Chris Krebs.

Last edited:
Nothing misleading about the thread title. Trump's Proud Boys sent the emails. Even a moron like you can figure that out.

tenor.gif

So, what's wrong with killing Nazis?
Who is judging them to be Nazis? Is being a Nazi a crime? Is it punishable by death? Is this Nuremberg? Are there trials?

We are a nation of laws. That said, I have no love for Nazis and wouldn’t particularly care. Also, in the context of that post, I think anyone that is GOP is in their definition a Nazi.

Nothing misleading about the thread title. Trump's Proud Boys sent the emails. Even a moron like you can figure that out. Here's is more incriminating info re the Proud Boys, Trumps fav right wing support group:

CNN and The Washington Post reported that voters in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Alaska and Florida all said they received threatening emails warning them to vote for President Trump in the upcoming election, adding that the mysterious sender claimed to have access to voter history and "will come after you" should they fail to vote for the president.

"You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you," reads one email obtained by the Post. Dozens were reportedly sent, including more than 180 to students, faculty and staff of the University of Florida, a school spokesperson told CNN.

The head of the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency tweeted that the agency was "aware of threatening emails with misleading info about the secrecy of your vote."

"This is what we mean by not falling for sensational and unverified claims. The last line of defense in election security is you - the American voter. So be prepared, be a smart consumer and sharer of information. Vote with confidence," added Chris Krebs.
Why did you leave out the part about CBS and Vice tracing these source code to the Saudis and Emirates in your second attempt? I mean, CBS and Vice basically threw cold water on your bullshit story and exonerated the Proud Boys. Congrats, you doubled down on being a fvcking imbecile.

Like a cute little Kitten discovering it's tail for the first time.

"CBS News and Vice News have each reported that the source code embedded in seven emails shows the message originated from IP addresses linked to servers in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Estonia. "

So.... Proud Boys operate out of the ME?

85e374c7711f9fb29b971557ad959caa.png

Why did you leave out the part about CBS and Vice tracing these source code to the Saudis and Emirates in your second attempt? I mean, CBS and Vice basically threw cold water on your bullshit story and exonerated the Proud Boys. Congrats, you doubled down on being a fvcking imbecile.

You should have learned when you paid for your fake degree from Southern New Hampshire that you draw certain conclusions from evidence which in this case is that the Proud Boys left a trail on the emails. The Proud Boys were never exonerated.

The Proud Boys have about 100 members compared to the hundreds of thousands of Anti-American Marxist that burn down cities and killed over 30 Americans this summer.

You should have learned when you paid for your fake degree from Southern New Hampshire that you draw certain conclusions from evidence which in this case is that the Proud Boys left a trail on the emails. The Proud Boys were never exonerated.
They left a trail to Saudi, Estonia, and the Emirates? Mmmmmkay.

shewwww

Who is judging them to be Nazis? Is being a Nazi a crime? Is it punishable by death? Is this Nuremberg? Are there trials?

We are a nation of laws. That said, I have no love for Nazis and wouldn’t particularly care. Also, in the context of that post, I think anyone that is GOP is in their definition a Nazi.

I'll make it easy to identify. If a person comes out waving a Nazi flag or claiming to be a white supremacist......BANG! Easy.

I'll make it easy to identify. If a person comes out waving a Nazi flag or claiming to be a white supremacist......BANG! Easy.
Unfortunately, we have this thing called laws, due process, presumption of innocence and all that.

Fail

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Fake Kazz. Prolly need to sit this out moving forward. You guys are throwing out all the stops 😂😂

Hey Ivy League! Want to discuss your involvement in spreading Iranian election interference? Were they helping Trump as well? Or were they helping Biden?

hahahahaha

So glad Trump fixed Obama/Biden’s fvckup with Iran.

Reactions: wvu2007
Wait, so we are now trusting the same FBI that we were saying wouldn't go after Biden and his corruption? This is getting confusing. I promise. I'm trying to keep up.

Iran, CCP, Russia, all trying to help Biden.

Again, we are liking the FBI now?
FBI leadership? It’s a different group. It was line FBI agents, guys in the field who were seeing the corruption under the last administration leaking all of the damaging information on the 7th floor. The 7th floor got wiped clean. Trump restored dignity to the Bureau, thankfully. It’s one we can be proud of again.

Reactions: Gunny46
Do you doubt the info? They should have included the CCP. Because they are helping Joe also.

You've been doubting the FBI the entire time, until there was anti-Biden information and investigations going on. Now you trust them.

FBI leadership? It’s a different group. It was line FBI agents, guys in the field who were seeing the corruption under the last administration leaking all of the damaging information on the 7th floor. The 7th floor got wiped clean. Trump restored dignity to the Bureau, thankfully. It’s one we can be proud of again.

Oh....so now suddenly the FBI leadership allowed their agents to conduct this investigation? I have to admit, you guys are 100% Trump no matter what. That's good...I guess. Captains should always go down with their ship. :joy:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT