ADVERTISEMENT

Proposed Illinois abortion bill. Insanity. Hopefully an asteroid hits us soon or lands directly on Illinois.

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005

”unwanted pregnancies= one night stands?”. Also, why can’t the guy sue the female if he doesn’t want her pregnant and she tries to become pregnant by various methods and means?

Fcuk this shitty world.

”unwanted pregnancies= one night stands?”. Also, why can’t the guy sue the female if he doesn’t want her pregnant and she tries to become pregnant by various methods and means?

Fcuk this shitty world.
Her body her choice. If the guy wants a baby he should just spread his cheeks and ask his bud to fill him up. May get pregnant by the way pronouns are vocalized today..

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Her body her choice. If the guy wants a baby he should just spread his cheeks and ask his bud to fill him up. May get pregnant by the way pronouns are vocalized today..
The pro abortion stance is about as stupid as a rapist saying “my body, my choice. And I chose to get off in that girl.”. Totally ignoring the baby life and the rape victim life

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Fcuk this shitty world.
does that include sheep?......asking for a liberal "friend" 🐏 🐏 🐏 🐏

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT