ADVERTISEMENT

Pride is the man

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
WVUallen apparently you haven’t seen the new additions on top of all the excellent returning players and don’t follow hoops much! Best WVU team in many years. Deeper, more talent, better scoring.

WVUALLEN you will be a very happy WVU fan when you see us top 5 most of season. This is legit Final 4 team. WVU will win Big 12 next 2 years.

Townsvansandt apparently you don’t know the situation. WVU is stacked. Even Kansas probably won’t be lucky enough to beat this loaded WVU roster.

Good players are coming to WVU because it’s a every year sweet 16 power that makes a Big 12 titles. They now are ready to take things to a higher level. WVU and Kansas are 1-2 in Big 12. This year WVU wins.

JC is being replaced with 2 that have higher offensive skill. He will be replaced much easier than you think. We easily upgrade over Dax.

The rest of the roster is older, better and more depth, talent. WVU basketball is better than WVU football. We are becoming elite. This year we win the Big 12 and make the Final 4.

Airport Friday night don’t mean shit. I’m not going off that. Only jokes like you go off unorganized, glorified scrimmages. I know talent and can evaluate cause I played and have been around the game and WVU my whole life. This team is absolutely stacked. Never seen the roster so deep. Huggins has a special group lined up next 2 years. This is going to be special run, window.

Dax was an average player that every eye ball on WVU hoops often complained about. C’mon stop acting like he was some bigtime shooting guard. He couldn’t shoot and was a 6-1 shooting guard. He’s replaced already.

JC said it himself that Knapper was the toughest defender he played against. McCabe and Knapper are very good right now. They are going to be fun to watch and both can shoot the lights out. Beetle is a good rotation guard that is older and better than he was last year. Haley is a tall, talented JUCO guard added to the mix. We are very good at the 1-2 right now in October. We’re way deeper and better at the 3-4-5 than last year.

Townvandtsant you are right about the bracket with Villanova. If WVU was in the other brackets they would have made Final 4. I said that last March. Other than that the rest of your talk is just your own BS. You are just making your own crap up. It’s just your bad opinion. I’ve seen this a long time and this WVU team is going to be better than last years team. Konate has more help down low and we have good guards.

The guard play last year didn’t get the support from the 3-4-5 spots that this year will have and next. With Konate back and better, adding the stud Culver, older, stronger Routt, older, better Esa, Wes Harris, Lamont West.....the 3-4-5 spots are loaded like never before.

Dax is already replaced. He only averaged 12 pts and couldn’t shoot consistently. McCabe, Knapper, Beetle, Haley are very good and Harler is improved. Horton and Doomes are pretty good players to be possible redshirts and the 14-15 men on the roster. These guys practice against skill and great athletes. The roster is loaded.

I think you guys underestimate how good McCabe, Knapper are. McCabe is going to be a star freshmen. He’s that good. He will have many nights where he gets hot and lights up the scoreboard. He is one of the best shooters in the country. When he gets hot, look out. Kid is not a normal freshmen. Big 12 freshmen of year candidate. Don’t sleep on him.

JC got owned by Brunson in that sweet 16 game. We needed points, scoring from JC and he couldn’t deliver. Can’t finish. I’d be shocked if he last in NBA past 2 years. He also must stay healthy. He had a offseason full of injuries. He can’t afford any setbacks.

WVU will replace him much quicker than you think. WVU needs better offense to get to Final 4. Huggs has recruited better offense and it’s going to happen now. The roster is stacked and Dax has been upgraded, replaced already. McCabe, Knapper, Beetle, Haley will be very good. The rest of the team is way more loaded. Guards have lots of help they didn’t have before. Not like this. You’ll see.

Dude WVU is better this year then the previous couple years but you are correct that they got in hardest bracket playing a very good Gonzaga team 2 years ago out west and then Nova last year. Still though this WVU team is much better and deeper. Talent is way better.

Last years team got screwed when Macon didn’t return and Esa got suspended 16 games along with Knapper being out with knee injury. Those were big blows. With a healthy Knapper and Macon returning they would have been legit Final 4.

Ok. Just wait and see how the team turns out. They will be much better than the previous 2 years easy. This is best team since Final 4 team. Next 2 years are Final 4 caliber. Oscar and roster will be stacked next year as well. Put your seatbelt on.

giphy.gif

Now he says..

These guys owe WV and WVU money. Terrible, lazy recruiters that are making way more money than their worth. Huggs inherits a very strong program built by Belien. Belien set Huggs up for success. Huggs can’t recruit cause good scorers in today’s basketball don’t want to play for Huggs. Lyons needs to tell Huggs to retire. This is absolutely a terrible team that Huggs recruited. No excuse. Huggs needs to give up half his salary or be forced to retire.

Pride AKA HailtoPitt AKA GregJacobs AKA.......

There should be a pinned disclaimer on this board that he is not a West Virginia Fan

Sad thing is if Huggs could coach and wasn’t so washed up we could have a very good record right now. If he handles Culver better and never suspended him and Konate actually wanted to play every game with no injuries we would be 14-1 or 15-0.

My prediction was based off Culver never being suspended and Konate being 100%. You can’t down my first wrong prediction cause the 2 best players have missed 10 or more games so far. Dumbasses.

Huggs has Don Nehlen syndrome . Happens to a lot of older coaches, they just lose that edge and drive. Happens to some but not all. But Huggs fire is not there anymore. Just MHO

Sad thing is if Huggs could coach and wasn’t so washed up we could have a very good record right now. If he handles Culver better and never suspended him and Konate actually wanted to play every game with no injuries we would be 14-1 or 15-0.

My prediction was based off Culver never being suspended and Konate being 100%. You can’t down my first wrong prediction cause the 2 best players have missed 10 or more games so far. Dumbasses.

1 losing season at WVU
Average wins a year at WVU 23
4 straight with 25 plus wins
4 sweet 16
1 final 4
10 tournament appearances in 11 years at WVU

Face it. You have no clue what you're talking about.
You are dumb as ass.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT