ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump is Holding ‘Cabinet Meetings’ at His Golf Club in New Jersey... D E V O L U T I O N ???

I'm not buying any "reports" of Trump being reinstated or this election being decertified before I see some indictments and/or prosecutions of proven and demonstrably documented cases of illegal fraud or vote tampering. The evidence is certainly out there, but I have not seen one indictment or case brought forward yet.

Why not?
I think Arizona is the first domino. The audit info has been turned over to Brnovich(sp) so we shall see where it goes from there. Fulton County, GA is up next.

Ummmmm no I believe that would be your fellow mouth breather @toker
Q counter-PSYOPS, it is designed to get you more interested in researching than binge-watching MSM programming (Netflix, YouTube, Social Media and MSM Newsfeeds which are all lies).

Q poses questions that cause you to STOP AND THINK. Once you’re thinking, you can break out of “Group Think” and begin to research BEYOND the “Digital Cul-de-sac” of Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc…

This Digital Cul-de-sac is designed to “auto suggest” simple answers to most difficult questions, thereby maintaining Group Think.

Group Think is self-perpetuating, with NPC’s (Non-Player Characters, or Sheeple like you) pre-primed to attack any deviation from “the norm.”

Just as Agent Smith takes over any NPC who encounters free thinking in The Matrix movies, so too does cognitive dissonance possess NPC’s to attack you for violating Group Think. Just like you attempt to do every single day on this message board. Additionally, the Digital Cul-de-sac provides ample ammunition (Snopes, FactCheckers, Politifact, MSM) for NPC’s to attack your Free Thinking.

Even mentioning Q is banned, mocked, or dismissed by the Enemy in order to maintain Group Think. Sound familiar to you? This is because Q not only encourages, but TEACHES YOU to work together to become OSINT (Open Source Intelligence), which is far more powerful than their Programming and AI - for now.

This is why They fear The Great Awakening: because no AI can fool a large and diverse enough OSINT network.

Now Qanons are able to highlight most lies and respond with verifiable facts and logic. Emotion is their weapon. Logic can override Emotion if used persistently.

The main reason the Q movement has been successful and continues to RAPIDLY grow is because Timing is key, and timing is personal, which is why Q CONSISTENTLY SHARED LOGIC AND FACT. Q greatly increased our chances of hitting NPC’s at the right time with the right bit of logic. This accuracy of logic has planted seeds, which eventually sprouted into STOPPING AND THINKING. No more sleeping. No more swallowing the lies of the propaganda mockingbird media. Rather, spread seeds of logic which grow into verifiable facts.

The Q movement are “fishers of men” rather than hunters.

They Are The News Now. No longer do we sleep.
I am sure you will ridicule this response and I expect you to make an attempt to demean the validity of what I have explained. However, those that know the truth won’t be laughing at me or the Q movement. They will be laughing at your ignorance of what is happening in this country.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVU82
Q counter-PSYOPS, it is designed to get you more interested in researching than binge-watching MSM programming (Netflix, YouTube, Social Media and MSM Newsfeeds which are all lies).

Q poses questions that cause you to STOP AND THINK. Once you’re thinking, you can break out of “Group Think” and begin to research BEYOND the “Digital Cul-de-sac” of Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc…

This Digital Cul-de-sac is designed to “auto suggest” simple answers to most difficult questions, thereby maintaining Group Think.

Group Think is self-perpetuating, with NPC’s (Non-Player Characters, or Sheeple like you) pre-primed to attack any deviation from “the norm.”

Just as Agent Smith takes over any NPC who encounters free thinking in The Matrix movies, so too does cognitive dissonance possess NPC’s to attack you for violating Group Think. Just like you attempt to do every single day on this message board. Additionally, the Digital Cul-de-sac provides ample ammunition (Snopes, FactCheckers, Politifact, MSM) for NPC’s to attack your Free Thinking.

Even mentioning Q is banned, mocked, or dismissed by the Enemy in order to maintain Group Think. Sound familiar to you? This is because Q not only encourages, but TEACHES YOU to work together to become OSINT (Open Source Intelligence), which is far more powerful than their Programming and AI - for now.

This is why They fear The Great Awakening: because no AI can fool a large and diverse enough OSINT network.

Now Qanons are able to highlight most lies and respond with verifiable facts and logic. Emotion is their weapon. Logic can override Emotion if used persistently.

The main reason the Q movement has been successful and continues to RAPIDLY grow is because Timing is key, and timing is personal, which is why Q CONSISTENTLY SHARED LOGIC AND FACT. Q greatly increased our chances of hitting NPC’s at the right time with the right bit of logic. This accuracy of logic has planted seeds, which eventually sprouted into STOPPING AND THINKING. No more sleeping. No more swallowing the lies of the propaganda mockingbird media. Rather, spread seeds of logic which grow into verifiable facts.

The Q movement are “fishers of men” rather than hunters.

They Are The News Now. No longer do we sleep.
I am sure you will ridicule this response and I expect you to make an attempt to demean the validity of what I have explained. However, those that know the truth won’t be laughing at me or the Q movement. They will be laughing at your ignorance of what is happening in this country.
Bucky can barely read. He works at Wendy’s and still lives with his parents

Reactions: toker (cincyeer)
Bucky can barely read. He works at Wendy’s and still lives with his parents
@Bucktown Brown trying to understand the subliminal messaging in post # 55
giphy.gif

Don't worry 'ol bucky, 'ol buddy 'ol pal...you'll get "Q" one day

Reactions: GrimReaper82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT