ADVERTISEMENT

President Obama got it Right...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up," Obama told a fellow Democrat during the 2020 presidential primary. The former president disparaged his running mate again during a conversation with a Democratic candidate: "And you know who really doesn't have it?" Obama said. "Joe Biden."

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up," Obama told a fellow Democrat during the 2020 presidential primary. The former president disparaged his running mate again during a conversation with a Democratic candidate: "And you know who really doesn't have it?" Obama said. "Joe Biden."

Isn't his Presidency hard proof of this? What has he done successfully? Hasn't just about everything he's been in charge of turned into a giant cluster?

No?

What's working? What worked? Anything?
(No one who legally voted for him can answer this)

Case closed.

Reactions: bornaneer
Biden's not running the country.

He can't even dress himself.

The real question is what is the thought process of those actually running the country.

Biden's not running the country.

He can't even dress himself.

The real question is what is the thought process of those actually running the country.

The real question to me is who are the people leading him around and telling him what to do or say? Who do they work for? Who's telling them what to tell him?

Good Lord we're screwed. Almighty God in Heaven help us! 😕

The real question to me is who are the people leading him around and telling him what to do or say? Who do they work for? Who's telling them what to tell him?

Good Lord we're screwed. Almighty God in Heaven help us! 😕
There's a good reason why the United States is not there at Gog & Magog.

For me it's always kingdom over country.

There's a good reason why the United States is not there at Gog & Magog.

For me it's always kingdom over country.

Clearly he's clueless. I wonder if the folks spoon feeding him are really any less? We're just in deep doo-doo. Maybe our time left is less than any of us think?

Not gonna worry about it. Ready for whatever comes next. Hopefully it's our Savior to finally straighten out this maddness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT