ADVERTISEMENT

President Brain Dead

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Dumb ass Biden referred to the town of Rolling Fork, Mississippi, as “Rolling Stone” on Friday, in the wake of tornadoes that have devastated parts of the Mississippi Delta.

“We’re not just here for today, I’m determined that we’re going to leave nothing behind. We’re going to get it done for you,” Biden said during the speech. “I’m making sure you got a place to sleep, food to eat, helping you rebuild your lives in Rolling Stone.”

Reactions: moe
Wonder where the new homes are for East Palestine, Oh.

“Thank you to our entire federal delegation for the support and to President Biden for recognizing the scale of the damage in Mississippi and quickly approving our disaster declaration - a critical step in disaster response,” Gov Reeves said in a tweet. “Respond, recover, rebuild together. That is the mission.”

Reactions: bornaneer
“Thank you to our entire federal delegation for the support and to President Biden for recognizing the scale of the damage in Mississippi and quickly approving our disaster declaration - a critical step in disaster response,” Gov Reeves said in a tweet. “Respond, recover, rebuild together. That is the mission.”

You still defending that dementia riddled CCP puppet? Sad.

Reactions: 30CAT
Dumb ass Biden referred to the town of Rolling Fork, Mississippi, as “Rolling Stone” on Friday, in the wake of tornadoes that have devastated parts of the Mississippi Delta.

“We’re not just here for today, I’m determined that we’re going to leave nothing behind. We’re going to get it done for you,” Biden said during the speech. “I’m making sure you got a place to sleep, food to eat, helping you rebuild your lives in Rolling Stone.”
Even when they tell that addled brain half dead corpse where he is he forgets!

They tell me all these names of places and expect me to remember where I am, but it's easier for them 'cause they already have it all written down!
iu

Well creepy Joe, there's always "Q" cards..... 🤭

Last edited:
Well... at least I didn't have to use any of the money I got from the Chi-Coms to help Mississippi out! That's a HUGE savings for me let me tell 'ya!
iu

Do the Chi-Coms get a refund if you don't deliver for them creepy Joe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT