ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare yourself for the "new" NFL

So why were they chanting Black Lives Matter outside the hospital? Not connected to the movement? Its not like they have a membership card.

Use your head.

Besides, you can also search online for all the BLM comments about the incident, wishing her death.

BLM were at hospital telling the officers on duty they were next...

WVU should not he supporting this type of hate and violence. What is wrong with them and why does Kneel Brown support it?

Maybe you are right. Maybe what I read was right. Local reporter got a quote from the leader of that group and he emphatically said they are NOT BLM. He must be just part of that big conspiracy to topple Trump too. Dang, it keeps growing larger.

EDIT: And Brown has a choice? What if Brown wants Adidas instead of Nike, do you think he has the power to change the uniform brand? My question would be why does WVU support Nike and forced child labor? Dang, that's awful.

EDIT 2: And one of Trump's biggest supporters, Kid Rock, has lyrics calling cops "pigs"...........why does Trump still like him? "I can smell a pig from a mile away".......Yeah, I'm sure this is "different".

Last edited:
How many of these billion dollar athletes are not a part of a privileged community?

So why were they chanting Black Lives Matter outside the hospital? Not connected to the movement? Its not like they have a membership card.

Use your head.

Besides, you can also search online for all the BLM comments about the incident, wishing her death.

BLM were at hospital telling the officers on duty they were next...

WVU should not he supporting this type of hate and violence. What is wrong with them and why does Kneel Brown support it?
Who in their right mind would think that putting that sticker on the helmet wouldn’t cause division? When you see toddlers carrying signs that say ‘fu*k the police’ and the parents so proud of them, how can you respect and support such a thing?

Who in their right mind would think that putting that sticker on the helmet wouldn’t cause division? When you see toddlers carrying signs that say ‘fu*k the police’ and the parents so proud of them, how can you respect and support such a thing?

They want division.

Again, one of Trump's largest supporters has lyrics calling cops "pigs". Explain why Trump still uses him and likes him?

I didnt even know Kid Rock had any Trump involvement, lol...there's a hot button issue, a song Kid Rock wrote probably 20 years ago about an outlaw cowboy...haha

But hey...if WVU wore Kid Rock stickers, I would be happy to say how completely dumb it was..

So you are comparing a kid rock song to BLM riots? You already know this isn't going to go over well, right?

Paul Newman and Robert Redford shot their guns at law enforcement in a movie.....

Cancel Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kido_Oo_Oo_O

How about we just focus in the people who are actively burning down cities, looting private property, killing cops

I didnt even know Kid Rock had any Trump involvement, lol...there's a hot button issue, a song Kid Rock wrote probably 20 years ago about an outlaw cowboy...haha

But hey...if WVU wore Kid Rock stickers, I would be happy to say how completely dumb it was..

So you are comparing a kid rock song to BLM riots? You already know this isn't going to go over well, right?

I don't care about BLM. Said that numerous times. But I also don't care for those telling me that me watching the NFL/NBA/WVU means I'm supporting a "terrorist organization".

I don't care about BLM. Said that numerous times. But I also don't care for those telling me that me watching the NFL/NBA/WVU means I'm supporting a "terrorist organization".

I don't care for people telling me I have to like stickers on the back of helmets, I should forget the national anthem or kneel to it, I should support a dementia candidate in Biden who selected his VP because BLM told him to and that I should support terrorist groups.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I don't care for people telling me I have to like stickers on the back of helmets, I should forget the national anthem or kneel to it, I should support a dementia candidate in Biden who selected his VP because BLM told him to and that I should support terrorist groups.

I don't. Do what you want to do. But don't criticize me for watching entertainment. I remind you that you are still posting on a WVU SPORTS message board. If you don't like or support the university or athletes anymore, there's a door to exit........just saying.

I don't. Do what you want to do. But don't criticize me for watching entertainment. I remind you that you are still posting on a WVU SPORTS message board. If you don't like or support the university or athletes anymore, there's a door to exit........just saying.

Haven't said one time I don't support WVU sports. I don't know where you get your Bull Shit from but it's so typical made up liberal style. I suggest you join the blue lot if you want real football talk. The exit is near your profile where hit the delete profile button. Hit it and be gone with your just saying bullshit.

Haven't said one time I don't support WVU sports. I don't know where you get your Bull Shit from but it's so typical made up liberal style. I suggest you join the blue lot if you want real football talk. The exit is near your profile where hit the delete profile button. Hit it and be gone with your just saying bullshit.

So you are saying you still watch and support WVU then? Ok. Cool. Then you are spewing the BS by talking out both sides of your mouth. Have you ever thought about running for office?

So you are saying you still watch and support WVU then? Ok. Cool. Then you are spewing the BS by talking out both sides of your mouth. Have you ever thought about running for office?

So not agreeing with things of politics on sports teams is not supporting the team. You're so full of shit you don't know what you're blowing your chops about. The only mouth you speak from is the one you sit on and shit out of.

You just enjoy arguing for argument's sake. You have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

So not agreeing with things of politics on sports teams is not supporting the team. You're so full of shit you don't know what you're blowing your chops about. The only mouth you speak from is the one you sit on and shit out of.

You just enjoy arguing for argument's sake. You have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Evidently you don't read many posts on here. Plenty of evidence of people on here (that you reply to, and like) that have said watching WVU is supporting a terrorist organization (BLM).

Evidently you don't read many posts on here. Plenty of evidence of people on here (that you reply to, and like) that have said watching WVU is supporting a terrorist organization (BLM).

Oh so replying means I hate WVU and don't support them. You are the DUMBEST individual on the boards. Pride is this you?

Here's my suggestion for you dumbass. You know where the ignore button is so use it.

Oh so replying means I hate WVU and don't support them. You are the DUMBEST individual on the boards. Pride is this you?

Here's my suggestion for you dumbass. You know where the ignore button is so use it.

You choose to ignore what others are posting, and play dumb when called out for it. I'm not dumb, you are. I never said you "hate WVU". I asked if you watched. I stated that MANY on here have said that if you watch NFL/NBA/WVU that you support BLM. That would include you, too. The same people who say this are the same people you reply to and like in their threads. Webster had you in mind, no doubt.

You choose to ignore what others are posting, and play dumb when called out for it. I'm not dumb, you are. I never said you "hate WVU". I asked if you watched. I stated that MANY on here have said that if you watch NFL/NBA/WVU that you support BLM. That would include you, too. The same people who say this are the same people you reply to and like in their threads. Webster had you in mind, no doubt.

Playing twister are you. Link to me saying that watching NFL/NBA/WVU means you support BLM. I have said I don't like it. Never will support BLM. I don't like the way they are forcing their ideals on people. I haven't watched NFL, NBA, Hockey, MLB in years. Have never said I don't or will not support or watch WVU sports.

But I 100% do not support BLM and their ways of burning, killing and destroying lives. I will be supporting their ideals of equality and equal rights but I be damn if I support their attacks and their forcing of their communist liberal ways on me.

Playing twister are you. Link to me saying that watching NFL/NBA/WVU means you support BLM. I have said I don't like it. Never will support BLM. I don't like the way they are forcing their ideals on people. I haven't watched NFL, NBA, Hockey, MLB in years. Have never said I don't or will not support or watch WVU sports.

But I 100% do not support BLM and their ways of burning, killing and destroying lives. I will be supporting their ideals of equality and equal rights but I be damn if I support their attacks and their forcing of their communist liberal ways on me.

We actually agree on something.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....g-white-helmets-tomorrow.236465/#post-3027886

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/this-year-sucks.236561/#post-3030646

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT