ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare yourself for the "new" NFL

oceantide83

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2005
119042051_3350886858337561_7773917949439799639_n-jpg.274720

I have given up on pro sports. MLB, NBA, NFL. The 4th round of the 4 golf majors is about all I have left and they will probably go by the wayside soon enough.

I don’t do pro sports either, kept doing fantasy for a few years even after I stopped watching which didn’t go so well. I stopped fantasy last year too. I don’t want anything to do with NFL!!!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
So the Dolphins wont show up for the anthem because of 'fluff and empty gestures" by the NFL.

Even though the NFL has pledged to donate over 100 million dollars to black causes...doing that ridiculous black national anthem, putting criminals...er victims names on their helmets and bowing down for everything else they want.

Again, what exactly do the overpaid, arrogant, self-righteous pampered douche bags want?

Whatever you give them they always want more.

For a bunch of guys who are "done with pro sports", you guys certainly have a lot to say about them. [winking]
Really sad how much you enjoy all this, don’t act like you don’t either. For some reason this makes you happy that this crazy shit is happening in what used to be an escape for most Americans. I’m sure you’ll respond with some dumb comment about how you stand for the anthem but you respect people’s different views.

Really sad how much you enjoy all this, don’t act like you don’t either. For some reason this makes you happy that this crazy shit is happening in what used to be an escape for most Americans. I’m sure you’ll respond with some dumb comment about how you stand for the anthem but you respect people’s different views.

No, actually it doesn't. But I'm not letting my blood pressure spike for this crap. It's still 4 downs, 10 yards, 100 yards, 6 points, and 3 points, along with 15 minute quarters. That's all I care about. The other stuff, it's like bad uniforms. May not like them, but I'll still watch.

Reactions: wvjeff
No, actually it doesn't. But I'm not letting my blood pressure spike for this crap. It's still 4 downs, 10 yards, 100 yards, 6 points, and 3 points, along with 15 minute quarters. That's all I care about. The other stuff, it's like bad uniforms. May not like them, but I'll still watch.
Well you should fight for what you believe in!! If it upsets you boycott or protest it. They sure don’t care on the other side. They are burning and destroying communities and businesses. These are the people behind the kneeling and blm movements. I for one won’t bow down to it. It does make my blood pressure rise and it should bother any normal American!!!

Reactions: WVUFanForever
So the Dolphins wont show up for the anthem because of 'fluff and empty gestures" by the NFL.

Even though the NFL has pledged to donate over 100 million dollars to black causes...doing that ridiculous black national anthem, putting criminals...er victims names on their helmets and bowing down for everything else they want.

Again, what exactly do the overpaid, arrogant, self-righteous pampered douche bags want?

Whatever you give them they always want more.
The thing that struck me about the Dolphins video was them calling out the owners to put their money into these social justice programs. Umm it's not like the players don't have some cash of their own.

Well you should fight for what you believe in!! If it upsets you boycott or protest it. They sure don’t care on the other side. They are burning and destroying communities and businesses. These are the people behind the kneeling and blm movements. I for one won’t bow down to it. It does make my blood pressure rise and it should bother any normal American!!!

"It should bother any normal American". Ok, I said it does. Boycott or protest? Hmmm. So I should be like "the other side"? Does that mean that you are going out and burning businesses down too?

I didn't get to watch the 2020 NFL White Guilt Celebration yesterday. I fortunately had more enjoyable things to do - our toilet had a massive clog so I tended to that, afterwards, I purposefully threw myself off our roof and landed in pricker bush....not a bad evening, comparatively.

I think this Sunday I will stick a fork in an electrical outlet and take my mother-in-law out for lunch.

Last edited:
Knock yourself out!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
The thing that struck me about the Dolphins video was them calling out the owners to put their money into these social justice programs. Umm it's not like the players don't have some cash of their own.

Well the owner is white, therefore he must atone for his white sins.

When you are wrong you are wrong.

Time to let shit go because idiots are leading you down the path of false narratives

Reading comprehension

Now you see why false narratives work so well.
People don't even understand what they read

That 28% decline was for SNF and the numbers were preliminary without the West Coast
They were comparing that to NE/Pittsburgh from last year.

You see the issue here....

You are so obsessed with proving something true you are willing to put out misinformation.

Shitting on your own front lawn pretty much. Dumbing down the people around you.

I did my part and didn't watch...I cant help how the numbers turned out. Nearly 1/3 free-fall...get woke, go broke.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I did my part and didn't watch...I cant help how the numbers turned out. Nearly 1/3 free-fall...get woke, go broke.

These people are lying to you to make you think you are actually making a difference ..

It is sad. Complete politicization of everything in this country.

For the most part anyone with any type of brain cells are rejecting this stupidity.

No one explained to you that the NFL opener went up against the NBA playoffs...

You were going to have a split in the auidence naturally.

When the total numbers are released you won't see much of a difference if any at all.

Just goes to show how we have people in this country who only care about their agenda.
They will lie to the public to push it. This is on both sides. The people on the right are just a lot more vocal about things.

When the total numbers are released you won't see much of a difference if any at all.

Just goes to show how we have people in this country who only care about their agenda.
They will lie to the public to push it. This is on both sides. The people on the right are just a lot more vocal about things.

NBA is also significantly down in viewership

Lol the right is more vocal...sure. We passively dont watch a game, you terrorists burn down cities and kill cops, block emergency rooms and shutdown traffic.

Stop lying chris.

These people are lying to you to make you think you are actually making a difference ..

It is sad. Complete politicization of everything in this country.

For the most part anyone with any type of brain cells are rejecting this stupidity.

I am making a difference. I'm not giving them any of my money. That makes a difference to me, so I'm very comfortable with it....

Multiple teams are reporting an increase in ratings compared to last year

What it is about is interest.
49ers are one because they are coming off a Super Bowl

Good chance when the final numbers are released you won't see much of a difference

I am making a difference. I'm not giving them any of my money. That makes a difference to me, so I'm very comfortable with it....

Maybe you can give that money to Trump because he needs it
His idea of motivating the people on the fringes of society doesn't work because none of them have any money.
They can't fund his campaign.

I believe this one is "fake news".

It was about the LA officers who was ambushed in her car...she was a mother. Black Lives Matter protested the hospital and blocked the ER entrances and chanted that they hope she died....not fake news. Then the NFL supported Black Lives Matter on television

Kneel Brown and WVU support and encourage this type of behavior! They support hate and violence against police officers and their families.

Very sick people.

I don't know if that is her real photo or not, but it absolutely happened.

Last edited:
It was about the LA officers who was ambushed in her car...she was a mother. Black Lives Matter protested the hospital and blocked the ER entrances and chanted that they hope she died....not fake news. Then the NFL supported Black Lives Matter on television

Kneel Brown and WVU support and encourage this type of behavior! They support hate and violence against police officers and their families.

Very sick people.

I don't know if that is her real photo or not, but it absolutely happened.

Ok. But I also read where they did investigation of the people chanting that and they were in no way connected to that movement. Guess it's another "he said, she said" incident that people will just formulate their opinions on and create more divide.......that almost never happens around here and with you. Shocking.

EDIT: This is what I searched and found......."In fact, the demonstration consisted of four people. They were members of the so-called Africa Town Coalition ― a Black advocacy group that is not affiliated with the Black Lives Matter national organization."

Regardless, that was disgusting that they would chant that.

Ok. But I also read where they did investigation of the people chanting that and they were in no way connected to that movement. Guess it's another "he said, she said" incident that people will just formulate their opinions on and create more divide.......that almost never happens around here and with you. Shocking.

EDIT: This is what I searched and found......."In fact, the demonstration consisted of four people. They were members of the so-called Africa Town Coalition ― a Black advocacy group that is not affiliated with the Black Lives Matter national organization."

Regardless, that was disgusting that they would chant that.

So why were they chanting Black Lives Matter outside the hospital? Not connected to the movement? Its not like they have a membership card.

Use your head.

Besides, you can also search online for all the BLM comments about the incident, wishing her death.

BLM were at hospital telling the officers on duty they were next...

WVU should not he supporting this type of hate and violence. What is wrong with them and why does Kneel Brown support it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT