ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions

After yesterday's ass reaming, I predict the nerdy attorney from Ohio won't show up for a few days (again).

You're an obsessed and sick little fuc#k, aren't you? This thread has nothing to do with me at all, but here you are, posting about nothing but me. GFYS you ancient, drunk, little shrimp. The World will be a better place when your failing liver finally gives out. I laugh at you...every...single...day....

[laughing]

WVU 45. Tenn. 21

Marshall vs. Don't care

This thread also doesn't have anything to do with childish tough guy internet insults either.

Be sure to steer clear of criticizing your butt-buddy, who hijacked this thread, you useless p.o.s. You should be predicting the score of West Virginia State's first game, but you realize how meaningless it is, and you are.

You're an obsessed and sick little fuc#k, aren't you? This thread has nothing to do with me at all, but here you are, posting about nothing but me. GFYS you ancient, drunk, little shrimp. The World will be a better place when your failing liver finally gives out. I laugh at you...every...single...day....

[laughing]
mad bro?

In love, bro? If you leave for Cereal City now, then you might be there in time for a late candlelight dinner, just the two of you.

Destroy me? LMAO! You haven't seen Ohio State's roster, have you? If Silly Willy gets drug tested or injured, your season will be over, just like last season vs. Texass.

Destroy me? LMAO! You haven't seen Ohio State's roster, have you? If Silly Willy gets drug tested or injured, your season will be over, just like last season vs. Texass.
I do not now nor have I ever cared about ahia state's roster......but I think your wrestling coach might have some interest in the tight ends:scream:.......the reputation of your beloved school is toast

The wrestling coach? I think that you mean some quack doctor who killed himself many years ago...how will we ever recover???

Be sure to steer clear of criticizing your butt-buddy, who hijacked this thread, you useless p.o.s. You should be predicting the score of West Virginia State's first game, but you realize how meaningless it is, and you are.
Gay smack and internet tough guy names. Shocking!

Sorry to not give the score of a Division 2 school on a FBS message board.

WV 34 Tennessee 24...........Miami of Ohio 31 marshal college 27
My heart can't take winning by 10 when I'm laying 9 1/2 ( latest spread) . I wouldn't touch MU v. Miami with a ten foot pole. MU QB situation is in flux, Redhawks could win that game at home with a chip on their shoulder.

Predictions? As usual like clockwork, death, taxes, WVU will start to slide when leaves are starting to turn

Not everyone can play a high school schedule like Marshall does. I don't know anything about Marshall team or their opponents other than they have no meaning in the world of CFP.

I'm more worried about NC State than Tennessee. WVU should win by 7 vs Tennessee. I don't see WVU beating the point spread, unless the spread drops drastically.

Not everyone can play a high school schedule like Marshall does. I don't know anything about Marshall team or their opponents other than they have no meaning in the world of CFP.

I'm more worried about NC State than Tennessee. WVU should win by 7 vs Tennessee. I don't see WVU beating the point spread, unless the spread drops drastically.
Won't drop because UT is so bad, difficult for the Vols to attract money. But I'm going with WVU and laying the number..

I'm not sure I can make predictions this year, due to so many unknowns.

WVU will probably end up at 8-4, but the season could be better, if I buy into the hype I keep reading about. Obviously, they're just like most teams, an injury away from having a bad season.

Herd - I truly have no idea, but I'll go 7-5. Keep reading about having so many starters back. Usually that's a good thing, but those same starters didn't fare too well last year, and QB play is an unknown at this point. I think they lose to Miami opening game.

UM - Again, too many unknowns, particularly on the offensive line. Patterson may end up being a great QB, but even Brady couldn't lead them to a lot of wins if the O-Line is dismal. We'll see soon. For now, I'll go with 8-4.

OSU - 10-2, with 16 DUI arrests.

WVU will probably end up at 8-4, but the season could be better, if I buy into the hype I keep reading about. Obviously, they're just like most teams, an injury away from having a bad season.

Herd - I truly have no idea, but I'll go 7-5. Keep reading about having so many starters back. Usually that's a good thing, but those same starters didn't fare too well last year, and QB play is an unknown at this point. I think they lose to Miami opening game.

UM - Again, too many unknowns, particularly on the offensive line. Patterson may end up being a great QB, but even Brady couldn't lead them to a lot of wins if the O-Line is dismal. We'll see soon. For now, I'll go with 8-4.

I can see us losing to Miami...on the road, they've got a Senior QB who is a three year starter, and in all honesty they outplayed us last year in Huntington but were victimized by Kick returns, they'll be up for the Herd! And as you noted our QB situation is very unsettled, Thomson may be damaged goods.

I can see us losing to Miami...on the road, they've got a Senior QB who is a three year starter, and in all honesty they outplayed us last year in Huntington but were victimized by Kick returns, they'll be up for the Herd! And as you noted our QB situation is very unsettled, Thomson may be damaged goods.
I haven't seen the line, but have to think the Hawks are favored by a slight margin. Opening tilt on the road against an old time rival is no easy task. If the Herd loses, it could create a downfall for the remainder of the season. Win, and it sets up for an interesting matchup against one of the big boys. For now, I have to go with the Hawks at home. Like you said, they have a veteran QB, and they'll come ready to play. Herd will have to match their intensity if they want to hang around late.

I haven't seen the line, but have to think the Hawks are favored by a slight margin. Opening tilt on the road against an old time rival is no easy task. If the Herd loses, it could create a downfall for the remainder of the season. Win, and it sets up for an interesting matchup against one of the big boys. For now, I have to go with the Hawks at home. Like you said, they have a veteran QB, and they'll come ready to play. Herd will have to match their intensity if they want to hang around late.
Miami - 2 1/2 is the latest line. Can't touch it, very scary game for us, IMHO! But as you noted, if MU can escape with a win it sets us up for a very promising season. A loss to a good team like Miami won't kill us but stops momentum. As far as gambling, got to be better opportunities that opening weekend.

You guys are learning, you make excuses for your mid fall slide in late summer, kudos.

You guys are learning, you make excuses for your mid fall slide in late summer, kudos.
That's basically it. I was going to go out on a limb, and predict each team to be somewhere between 2-10 and 12-0. I'm really not sure what to predict this year. With the Herd & WVU especially, I have no idea what the rest of the teams in each's respective conference will have, other than knowing in the Big 12, nobody plays much defense, which is why the conference doesn't garner much respect. (in my opinion)

That's basically it. I was going to go out on a limb, and predict each team to be somewhere between 2-10 and 12-0. I'm really not sure what to predict this year. With the Herd & WVU especially, I have no idea what the rest of the teams in each's respective conference will have, other than knowing in the Big 12, nobody plays much defense, which is why the conference doesn't garner much respect. (in my opinion)
...certainly the Mounties don't /haven't played much defense of late! But my hope is UT can't play on either side of the ball. They were woeful last season and I figure Pruitt didn't bring the 'bama defense with him to Knoxville.

ADVERTISEMENT