ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for the next 4 WVU basketball games

TheBurntNinja

Redshirting
Dec 10, 2017
I still have questions about West Virginia because of the A&M game.
I know Huggins has used that to motivate the team but still A&M is not that good. Texas blew them out in preseason and Bama a team who Texas beat smashed on them.

Next 4 West Virginia BBall games
Jan 6 vs Oklahoma
Jan 9 vs Baylor
Jan 13 at Texas Tech
Jan 15 vs Kansas

I say WVU would be lucky to go 3-1 but 2-2 is more likely and 1-3 could happen.

Kansas is very overrated and if they didn't hit their three against Texas would be 0-2 in the Big XII.

I say WVU loses to Oklahoma has a 40% chance in Lubbock, 60% chance to beat KU and a 80% chance to beat Baylor.

i agree.

have to think OU will be tough without Esa. have to think Esa struggles in at least one game too, while knocking the rust off.

2-2, and would not panic at 1-3

3-1 would be great

I know Huggins has used that to motivate the team but still A&M is not that good. Texas blew them out in preseason and Bama a team who Texas beat smashed on them.

Jan 6 vs Oklahoma
Jan 9 vs Baylor
Jan 13 at Texas Tech
Jan 15 vs Kansas

Kansas is very overrated and if they didn't hit their three against Texas would be 0-2 in the Big XII.

I say WVU loses to Oklahoma has a 40% chance in Lubbock, 60% chance to beat KU and a 80% chance to beat Baylor.
4-0 us.

Maybe but when all is said and done the regular season Big XII champion will have at least 3 losses in conference maybe 5.

I do not think any team is elite this year just 7 teams who are great to good

Iowa St, Kansas St and Oklahoma St are decent teams that can upset anyone.

Maybe but when all is said and done the regular season Big XII champion will have at least 3 losses in conference maybe 5.

I do not think any team is elite this year just 7 teams who are great to good

Iowa St, Kansas St and Oklahoma St are decent teams that can upset anyone.
Really looking at 4 teams to rise above the others; OU, TTech, TCU and WVU. Next layer is KU, KSU and Baylor.

I have good deals on couches if any West Virginia fans need some for Saturday night.

Don't want you to burn the couch you sleep on

wvu-student-in-front-of-burning-couch-instagram.jpg

This guy had to sleep on the floor for three weeks after this party...

i agree.

have to think OU will be tough without Esa. have to think Esa struggles in at least one game too, while knocking the rust off.

2-2, and would not panic at 1-3

3-1 would be great
Agree.....

I have good deals on couches if any West Virginia fans need some for Saturday night.

THIS GUY IS TRASH

Jan 6 vs Oklahoma
Jan 9 vs Baylor
Jan 13 at Texas Tech
Jan 15 vs Kansas

Let’s do the math here.

Redshirting + full of shit = Ignore

Let’s do the math here.

Redshirting + full of shit = Ignore

Probably the same troll with the boogeer alias that was saying Holgs and Huggins were doing as well as each other

But I’ll take b-ball discussion where I can get it. No harm here

The guy in the pic?
I don't know him personally but he looks like he might have taken some narcotics.

Nope, you. Tired of fans like you coming on WVU boards talking trash. Go to your Aggie board, your pitt board or your herd board. Which ever one you crawled out from under.

Nope, you. Tired of fans like you coming on WVU boards talking trash. Go to your Aggie board, your pitt board or your herd board. Which ever one you crawled out from under.

Are you ashamed that West Virginia burns couches.
No one is talking trash when they post facts.

I posted a pic of a West Virginia fan and offered to sell some couches to my friends at West Virginia and I get accused of Talking Trash.

Are you ashamed that West Virginia burns couches.
No one is talking trash when they post facts.

I posted a pic of a West Virginia fan and offered to sell some couches to my friends at West Virginia and I get accused of Talking Trash.

Why are you even here? To talk trash on WVU? You are talking trash, and why you get your rocks off doing this is beyond me. These are supposed to be fan boards, I'm sure you have your own. Why you are allowed to stay is a mystery so F you and whatever team your really support.

Jan 6 vs Oklahoma
Jan 9 vs Baylor
Jan 13 at Texas Tech
Jan 15 vs Kansas

Aw, look how cute. A fan of a team who is 10-4, unranked and 1-1 in conference play tries to talk shit.

Why are you even here? To talk trash on WVU? You are talking trash, and why you get your rocks off doing this is beyond me. These are supposed to be fan boards, I'm sure you have your own. Why you are allowed to stay is a mystery so F you and whatever team your really support.

You are thin skinned.
The banter on here is nothing.
Either ignore it or learn how to create a narrative through words, pics or gifs that trigger someone

Aw, look how cute. A fan of a team who is 10-4, unranked and 1-1 in conference play tries to talk shit.

Hopefully WVU can hit their outside shots when they play Texas.
If not then it might be a long night for West Virginia.
West Virginia is shooting 34% from 3 point distance and is 225th in the NCAA

More importantly Texas will put future NBAers on the court.
Nothing against West Virginia but I don't see them matching up against Bamba.
Texas is a matchup problem for West Virginia. They might win only 11 or 12 games in the Big XII but two will be against West Virginia.
More importantly they will finish strong and will be a threat in the Big XII tournament and the NCAA Tournament.

Jan 6 vs Oklahoma
Jan 9 vs Baylor
Jan 13 at Texas Tech
Jan 15 vs Kansas

Dicky is that you? Are you trolling rivals now?

#11 Texas A&M 11-2

Dicky is that you? Are you trolling rivals now?

#11 Texas A&M 11-2
https://www.hookem.com/mens-sports/...ture-charity-exhibition-thriller-rival-aggies
Plus Robert Williams played in this game

No, this was not some sleepy exhibition played on the Rice campus. Sure, all proceeds went to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts, and Gov. Greg Abbott was on hand to thank those who helped pull this off in less than a week. But this was Texas vs. Texas A&M and all that implies. The Longhorns captured a 73-69 win in one of the most intense, spell-binding preseason games you’ll likely ever see.

And it didn’t even count! Yeah, sure. Tell that to the 2,048 in attendance, some of whom paid $1,000 just to sit courtside. This one counted in everyone’s memory bank while dumping money into the Rebuild Texas relief fund.

“Oh, I loved it. It wasn’t meaningless at all,” said UT freshman Mo Bamba, who had 15 points and 10 rebounds and two of the Horns’ seven blocks. “We approached this as if it was a real game, as if it was in the middle of the season.”

Last edited:
The OP lost me when he said A&M is not that good.

You lose all credibility with that statement.

The OP lost me when he said A&M is not that good.

You lose all credibility with that statement.

They are not good....

A&M has never:

Won a AP National Championship in Football
Played in a Final Four
Won the College World Series

Texas has all three, TCU and West Virginia both have one each.
We moved up in the world while cutting the trash who wanted a handout.

History lesson. Aggy begged the state of Texas for some of the oil money that was founded on UT land and by a UT professor. The state gave them 1/3

When UT started the LHN Aggy attempted to try to push their way in on the channel but when UT told them no they threatened to leave.
UT told them don't let that door hit you on the ass because you have brought the conference nothing and have a small East Texas fanbase.

Guess what. Even with the SEC propping them up they are still trash. Will always be.

Don't want to be Mountain Aggy...

Last edited:
If you went up to Nick Saban and asked how many games he expected to win, he’d probably tell you all of them and anything less is unacceptable—-espically if you have a world class coach. So, I’m going to channel my inner Nick Saban and say ‘I expect to go 4-0 and anything less is unacceptable’.

Reactions: eerphone
Are you still butt hurt from getting beat by us twice last year?

Damn, get some butt salve, pussy.
WVU will compete for a conference title while UT will be hoping for an NIT invite. But hey the won a game that did not count so they must be special.

Texas is a matchup problem for West Virginia. They might win only 11 or 12 games in the Big XII but two will be against West Virginia.
More importantly they will finish strong and will be a threat in the Big XII tournament and the NCAA Tournament.

To quote Luke Skywalker "amazing. Every word of what you just said is wrong."

You need to put the crack pipe down. Texas will be lucky to get 8 wins in the B12. I think maybe 6 is more realistic. Thanks for playing the village idiot for our entertainment.

Reactions: eerdoc
I have consulted with all the experts in the roundball world. The next four Mountaineer games will go as planned. I do plan a follow up report and here it is. Two for four. Warez

Last edited:
You are Mountain Aggy aren't you.....
Aggy is always trash. The Big XII kicked them out for West Virginia because you are much better than them.
I am talking about the basketball team this year.

And I don't think the Big XII kicked anyone out, but you already knew that.

It would be so nice if the lazy assed admin of this board decided to take 10 minutes and ban these dickheads.

But that would require thinking and the burning of a couple calories, which is obviously too much to ask.

This place is a cesspool.

You are thin skinned.
The banter on here is nothing.
Either ignore it or learn how to create a narrative through words, pics or gifs that trigger someone
Thin-skinned or not this is a WVU board and shit like this should not be tolerated. That's why these boards are getting slower and slower. To much trash. So yeah when I come to WVU board I want to talk stuff about WVU. Not listen to low life fans like yourself.

My thoughts too. Press isn’t quite as good, but our D is still very good. And our scoring is better balanced/more productive. So far, our FT % is beyond my wildest hopes. Our excellence at these basics gives us a great chance in any game. Plus we have already come away with W’s on some difficult away courts. Think this could be one of Huggs best jobs ever.

To quote Luke Skywalker "amazing. Every word of what you just said is wrong."

.....and I rest my case.

One person in here is trolling, with at least 5 accounts. I think we Eers can see them all.
The question is, why keep feeding the phugger? I have at least 14 of his accounts on ignore.
Let's Goooo!!

ADVERTISEMENT