ADVERTISEMENT

Predict WVU record

I told this fool last season that we would be no better than 7 wins. He wanted to bet me that if we were that I would have to ban myself for a year. He is lucky I didn't take the bet even though he would have never Honored it in the 1st place. His panties are in a twitch because I was right and he was wrong.

You left out the part where you ran your little cock-sucking mouth that NC State would beat us this year, I challenged you on it, and you pussed out again.

You left out the part where you ran your little cock-sucking mouth that NC State would beat us this year, I challenged you on it, and you pussed out again.
We won't win that game on the road. Every time you lose a bet the 1st words out of your mouth is double or nothing.

I told this fool last season that we would be no better than 7 wins. He wanted to bet me that if we were that I would have to ban myself for a year. He is lucky I didn't take the bet even though he would have never Honored it in the 1st place. His panties are in a twitch because I was right and he was wrong.

Are you tired of all the winning yet? Some of these homer can’t think rationally.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
You were too big of a pussy to take the bet and you're too big of a pussy to take the bet this year.

How is betting that WVU winning 7 or 8 games even relevant? It’s like betting on who’s gonna win the fight between the fat kid and the shrimp. What’s the difference. How many games do you think WVU is gonna win this year and what place in the Big 12 does WVU finish? I’ll bet with you if I disagree. I’ll put up a couple of my Penguin tickets for a good game. What thoughts on this year’s team?

I'm not saying double or nothing. I'm saying put your money where your cock-sucking mouth is....but you keep pussing out.
Obviously you don't put your money were your mouth is because if you did you wouldn't have a dime to your name with as many times as you've been wrong.

I'm not saying double or nothing. I'm saying put your money where your cock-sucking mouth is....but you keep pussing out.
how-to-insert-tampon-2.jpg

Reactions: TheTruthof2018
Texas 28-26 in Big 12 since WVU arrival. WVU 27-27.

WVU 3 Texas 3

Yeah. Looks like we suck equally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT