ADVERTISEMENT

Predict WVU record

Offer some points or STFU.
When I told you last season that we would be no better than 7-5 you wanted to make a wager of a self banishment for a year from this board. You're lucky i didn't take you up on it but you would have never honored it anyway. Nc State will be a loss on the road and that fact the you claim it won't pretty much guarantees it.

West Virginia can beat up on the weaklings but when they play a real team they become the weakling.

I say 7-5.

When I told you last season that we would be no better than 7-5 you wanted to make a wager of a self banishment for a year from this board. You're lucky i didn't take you up on it but you would have never honored it anyway. Nc State will be a loss on the road and that fact the you claim it won't pretty much guarantees it.

We went 7-5 and you're lucky Grier broke his finger. Otherwise we go 8-4. I'll give you the same wager for NC State. Put your money where your mouth is.

Keep smoking what your smoking.

You know it.
tumblr_mw4jziA1oL1suge6to2_400.gif

We aren't that bad..geesh

Sat. Sept. 1 vs. Tennessee + wvu Win 50-24

Sat. Sept. 8 YOUNGSTOWN STATE win 35-17

Sat. Sept. 15 at NC State loss 32-31

Sat. Sept. 22 KANSAS STATE* win 45-30

Sat. Sept. 29 at Texas Tech* win 49-45

Sat. Oct. 6 KANSAS*^ win 65-28

Sat. Oct. 13 at Iowa State* loss 31-30

Sat. Oct. 20 Open

Thurs. Oct. 25 BAYLOR win 39-31

Sat. Nov. 3 at Texas* Win 34-31

Sat. Nov. 10 TCU* win 28-24

Sat. Nov. 17 at Oklahoma State* win 54-45

Fri. Nov. 23 OKLAHOMA* win 50-49

Sat. Dec. 1 Big 12 Championship Game # loss to Oklahoma

Win bowl game 11-3

vs Tennessee
W 48-31

vs Youngstown State
W 58-7

At NC State
L 27-37

Vs Kansas State
W 37-34 (OT)

AT Texas Tech
L 24-41

Vs Kansas
W 48-20

At Iowa State
W 31-20

Vs Baylor
W 41-27

At Texas
L 17-38

Vs TCU
L 20-37

At Oklahoma State
L 24-50

Vs Oklahoma
L 31-58

Record 6-6
Another Heart of Dallas Bowl it looks like

Too many tough road games
The last 4 will kill WVU again.

Time to bring in a coach who doesn't play FLag Football.

vs Tennessee
W 48-31

vs Youngstown State
W 58-7

At NC State
L 27-37

Vs Kansas State
W 37-34 (OT)

AT Texas Tech
L 24-41

Vs Kansas
W 48-20

At Iowa State
W 31-20

Vs Baylor
W 41-27

At Texas
L 17-38

Vs TCU
L 20-37

At Oklahoma State
L 24-50

Vs Oklahoma
L 31-58

Record 6-6
Another Heart of Dallas Bowl it looks like

Too many tough road games
The last 4 will kill WVU again.

Time to bring in a coach who doesn't play FLag Football.

7-5.

I think we could go 11-1 if we slow down and establish the run. I don't think Holgerson or Spavital has the ability to do that. Defense on field way to long when trying to score quickly. This is the main reason why the Big 12 defenses blow.

Reactions: TexasTrill2018
7-5.

I think we could go 11-1 if we slow down and establish the run. I don't think Holgerson or Spavital has the ability to do that. Defense on field way to long when trying to score quickly. This is the main reason why the Big 12 defenses blow.

Untrue.
Like with any conference
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal..._/year/2017/sort/defEfficiency/tab/efficiency
You have great defenses, average defenses and horrible defenses

The Big XII had one elite D in Texas and 2 great D's in TCU and Iowa St.

You saw this in OOC.
Iowa St was able to contain Memphis.
TCU dominated Arkansas and broke Stanford.
Texas dominated USC and Missouri.

7-5.

In 2001 when the air raid/Basketball on grass really took off you could get by playing HUNH 100% of the time.
The Defensive personal adjusted over time to where you have to be able to have a multi dimensional offense.

Easier said than done. WVU can say they want to run the ball because who doesn't. When that puts you in third and 7 you are screwed.
DH needs to create a run game that is creative and effective but that may not come overnight.

On D Gibson is a decent DC but he could use better personal
That S y'all got out of PA this year might be a start plus the other one coming in next year from Philly.

You need top DBs to play elite to great D in this league.
DBs allow you to blitz because they won't let the WR off the line and the Safeties can play center field.

Bruh be looking like one of those priest that touches little boys.
Vernon sad but this board is getting worse. Why does trash like this still get to post on this site?
Sorry to disappoint you Texas, but not a priest or touch little boys. Maybe your fantasy. Tough guy setting behind your keyboard . It's a sports board bitch not your tinder account.

Vernon sad but this board is getting worse. Why does trash like this still get to post on this site?
Sorry to disappoint you Texas, but not a priest or touch little boys. Maybe your fantasy. Tough guy setting behind your keyboard . It's a sports board bitch not your tinder account.

Blue Lot is legit. I started on this board long ago. I used to troll and act like the board was some playground for messing with folks. After joining the Blue Lot and some growing pains, never looked back. Best hundreds bucks I spend a year on something sports related.

Just a little FYI.

Reactions: Brookecountyeer
FAKE NEWS!!!!!

This board is alive and well. The fearless leader Vernon does an unbelievable job.
We will build a yuge wall to keep the Lowlifes out.
Alive and well my ass. it's alive and well with posters have been here less than a month. Then once they get banned they just make another name. Circle of life I guess. Remember it's a sports board for WVU Sports. come here talkin trash and calling people low lifes and posting their picture is not about sports. Hey September is right around the corner so you and your other idiots can start another account and start all over again.

We aren't that bad..geesh

Sat. Sept. 1 vs. Tennessee + wvu Win 50-24

Sat. Sept. 8 YOUNGSTOWN STATE win 35-17

Sat. Sept. 15 at NC State loss 32-31

Sat. Sept. 22 KANSAS STATE* win 45-30

Sat. Sept. 29 at Texas Tech* win 49-45

Sat. Oct. 6 KANSAS*^ win 65-28

Sat. Oct. 13 at Iowa State* loss 31-30

Sat. Oct. 20 Open

Thurs. Oct. 25 BAYLOR win 39-31

Sat. Nov. 3 at Texas* Win 34-31

Sat. Nov. 10 TCU* win 28-24

Sat. Nov. 17 at Oklahoma State* win 54-45

Fri. Nov. 23 OKLAHOMA* win 50-49

Sat. Dec. 1 Big 12 Championship Game # loss to Oklahoma

Win bowl game 11-3

How can I trust your predictions with a screen name like that?

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Blue Lot is legit. I started on this board long ago. I used to troll and act like the board was some playground for messing with folks. After joining the Blue Lot and some growing pains, never looked back. Best hundreds bucks I spend a year on something sports related.

Just a little FYI.
@Bronco-eer you definitely need to come over and try the bluelot as Bobby stated. Just try and month and you will not be sorry. I cannot explain it, you will have to try for yourself. Maybe @Vernon can help you better understand the differences.

@Bronco-eer you definitely need to come over and try the bluelot as Bobby stated. Just try and month and you will not be sorry. I cannot explain it, you will have to try for yourself. Maybe @Vernon can help you better understand the differences.
For legit WVU fans I'll gladly provide a month or two free. Come over and see if it's worth your time and (later) money.

Any of you are welcome to contact me to take advantage of that deal.

Reactions: Brookecountyeer

I own you now Bruh

Your trolling has really went downhill
You are like the Pitt of trolling I guess.

Once great and prestigious but another like you comes along and relegates you to the back pages of history.

Texass is gonna lose to Maryland then you can talk post about how great the use to be haha

We went 7-5 and you're lucky Grier broke his finger. Otherwise we go 8-4. I'll give you the same wager for NC State. Put your money where your mouth is.
You don't know what would have happened if Grier didn't get injured. This is nothing but pure speculation on your part. I state facts you cling to excuses. I was right and you were wrong. Be a man of honor and ban yourself.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
9-3. Anything less is a disappointment.
9-3 or better should be and expectation 8 years In. Don't count on it Fluffer Holgorsen has been a proven failure time and time again. The fact that people are calling this a make or break year 8 years into his tenure pretty much says it all.

9-3 or better should be and expectation 8 years In. Don't count on it Fluffer Holgorsen has been a proven failure time and time again. The fact that people are calling this a make or break year 8 years into his tenure pretty much says it all.

No doubt he has to deliver this year

Reactions: Spookycat2002
You don't know what would have happened if Grier didn't get injured. This is nothing but pure speculation on your part. I state facts you cling to excuses. I was right and you were wrong. Be a man of honor and ban yourself.

What’d I miss!!!?

You were too big of a pussy to take the bet and you're too big of a pussy to take the bet this year.

11-1...1 loss when a former BE ref screws the mounties.

Last edited:
vs Tennessee
W 38-10

vs Youngstown State
W 48-17

At NC State
W 20-17

Vs Kansas State
W 37-34

AT Texas Tech
W 52-21

Vs Kansas
W 49-14

At Iowa State
W 28-17

Vs Baylor
W 52-7

At Texas
W 28-20

Vs TCU
W 29-28

At Oklahoma State
W 38-24

Vs Oklahoma
W 44-40

Record 12-0
BSC Baby

Reactions: pbody
What’d I miss!!!?
I told this fool last season that we would be no better than 7 wins. He wanted to bet me that if we were that I would have to ban myself for a year. He is lucky I didn't take the bet even though he would have never Honored it in the 1st place. His panties are in a twitch because I was right and he was wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT