ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-release leaks

Just can’t wait for the actual thing can you? Get as many stories out as possible that seem to use the report to confirm theory before the report actually comes out.

Reactions: moe and WVUCOOPER
Just can’t wait for the actual thing can you? Get as many stories out as possible that seem to use the report to confirm theory before the report actually comes out.

I cannot. Today is like Christmas. This report will make up for the cluster that was Comey's speech about this investigation.

DfqI5dHXkAAd9WQ.jpg:large

But the next report....

But the next report....

Yup, I know. Two discrepancies off the top of my head with that statement:
  1. Comey's statement "any reasonable prosecutor would not..." was entirely political
  2. Strzok/Page texts
One paragraph in a 500 page document, I will wait and see, but if this is whitewashed, I am done.

Yup, I know. Two discrepancies off the top of my head with that statement:
  1. Comey's statement "any reasonable prosecutor would not..." was entirely political
  2. Strzok/Page texts
One paragraph in a 500 page document, I will wait and see, but if this is whitewashed, I am done.
He IS a DEEPSTATE Obama plant. That paragraph is specifically about Strzok/Page texts

Ok......read the title of this thread and thought "must be info leaked from when Trump saw Stormy's huge a$$ T!TS".........guess not.......

It's still not in Congress' hands. This is what someone from DOJ/FBI wanted us to know.

Patience, going take sometime to clean up the toxic waste dump (FBI / DOJ / DC). The shithole wasn’t built in 18 months and it won’t be cleaned up in 18 months either. It’s all good. The only thing of concern is the blue wave coming, ........ wink, wink.

Reactions: atlkvb

But the next report....

So what was the reason for NOT recommending prosecuting her for clearly violating the Law...didn't want to hurt her feelings? Besides it wasn't his call to make!

Patience, going take sometime to clean up the toxic waste dump (FBI / DOJ / DC). The shithole wasn’t built in 18 months and it won’t be cleaned up in 18 months either. It’s all good. The only thing of concern is the blue wave coming, ........ wink, wink.

I'm confident of two things. The Truth will eventually come out (it always does) and the American people while sometimes easily fooled, aren't stupid.

They aren't placing these Democrats back in charge after seeing how someone not beholden to the deep state (ie Trump) can clean this mess up. Our appetites are wet...we want more! (Swamp draining)

So what was the reason for NOT recommending prosecuting her for clearly violating the Law...didn't want to hurt her feelings? Besides it wasn't his call to make!
You should try and get ahold of Horowitz before it's too late!!! I'm sure he'd love to hear from an expert, such as yourself. Good luck and godspeed.

You should try and get ahold of Horowitz before it's too late!!! I'm sure he'd love to hear from an expert, such as yourself. Good luck and godspeed.

Horowitz won't make the final call on prosecuting that crooked witch Coop. When she finally receives Justice (if Trump handing her lyin' ass that huge L wasn't enough) I'm sure you'll be very disappointed.

Horowitz won't make the final call on prosecuting that crooked witch Coop. When she finally receives Justice (if Trump handing her lyin' ass that huge L wasn't enough) I'm sure you'll be very disappointed.
lol

Contradictory email cited in OIG Report, definitely wait and see:

One example cited in the new IG report is an email exchange between two FBI officials on Aug. 8, 2016. Lisa Page questioned whether Trump would actually become president. Peter Strzok replied: “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.”

One Comey lie from his speech about the email server: They knew foreign actors accessed at least some email.

Foxnews: link

Time to clean house. Can't trust current employees either.

I'm almost comatose to the maipulation, lies, redactions, and outright refusals of the swamp dwellers to tell the whole Truth or turn over all exculpatory evidence (they won't).

But I remain confident the Truth will come out despite their best efforts to hide it and the main news media to ignore or cover it up. At the end of the day I just want to see folks in jail, because that's the only just end to this sordid affair.

If we don't get Justice, or there is a "two tiered" Justice system in this country...one for them and one for the rest of us... then they can't get upset with how "We the People" ultimately choose to settle it with our own brand of Justice. The Founders gave us that ultimate right if the government established to serve us instead serves themselves and enslaves us as a result.

We can and we WILL fix that sh*t!

That means there was no "glitch" ...they purposefully tried to withhold that text because of its obvious implications. Same reason why they are still to this day refusing to turn over all of the documents which ordered the surveillance on Trump to begin with. What was that for? They won't tell us---but 'ol Lisa here pretty much spilled the beans as far as I'm concerned. They were purchasing their "insurance" policy against a possible Trump victory by spying on him!

Creeps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT