ADVERTISEMENT

Power Cakes

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
sorry for the ad, but this pancake/waffle mix is incredible. Non-profit that uses proceeds to help protect Grizzlies. Whole wheat ingredients based on old time frontier recipe. Good for you, tons of protein. Even my kids love them, easy to make. Try them!

Are you referring to the Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes? We love those...we get them at Cosco. My son and his children love them. Our box does not say anything about protecting grizzlies or them being a non profit. The box does have a grizzlie logo on it.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Are you referring to the Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes? We love those...we get them at Cosco. My son and his children love them. Our box does not say anything about protecting grizzlies or them being a non profit. The box does have a grizzlie logo on it.
Yep. Top of box under WHOLE GRAINS TASTE BETTER, and in the description on the back of box. Although they might not be "non-profit", my wife said they were when she saw them on shark tank. I think she was referring to their donations of proceeds to conservation of Grizzlies and other animals.

Yep. Top of box under WHOLE GRAINS TASTE BETTER, and in the description on the back of box. Although they might not be "non-profit", my wife said they were when she saw them on shark tank. I think she was referring to their donations of proceeds to conservation of Grizzlies and other animals.
When my wife saw me looking at the box she got inspired. She is making the banana muffins.

sorry for the ad, but this pancake/waffle mix is incredible. Non-profit that uses proceeds to help protect Grizzlies. Whole wheat ingredients based on old time frontier recipe. Good for you, tons of protein. Even my kids love them, easy to make. Try them!

But Betsy Devos says schools with guns can do that? [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT