ADVERTISEMENT

Post your 20 team conference

OmarLittle

Freshman
Mar 5, 2008
in the wind, so to speak
Take away any homerism, hatred, whatever and be an exec.
of the 3 conferences left for deadish pick your 20 teams (and if you really think houston or ucf deserves a spot put them in, so i know who to ignore)

i mean program, market, history/brand, academics if that matters (doesn't to me, they are all good universities don't need to stack them up against northwestern). not who do you have rival with, who makes you cry so you dont' want them etc. be honest.

Teams that are in, and currently committed to any conference but the b1g and sec are fair game. So no, the 8 years of 'clemson gonna ditch acc' doesn't = unavailable. texas/oklahoma/usc/ucla actually saying they are leaving does = unavailable.

Washington*
Stanford*
Az State
AZ
Utah

Colorado
Ok State
Kansas
Louisville
Baylor

FSU*
Clemson*
GT
Virginia
Duke

VT
Pitt
WVU
Miami
UNC

if the * teams leave,my fill ins would probably be ...Syracuse, NC State, Cal to replace stanfords market and to beat up on gameday and throw the rest in a hat.

maybe not both az schools but ones phoenix and the other is the deserts version of kansas/duke so if im taking them, its only right.
maybe not baylor idk if they actually bring the dallas or austin market, probably not so i don't really want them but there aren't any other b12 teams id take in a 24 team league so wanted to throw a bone

Washington
Oregon
California
Stanford
Colorado

Utah
Arizona
ASU
Texas Tech
Kansas State

Oklahoma State
Iowa State
Kansas
TCU
Baylor

WVU
Cincinnati
UCF
Houston
USF

West Virginia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Louisville
Memphis
(The Four Rivers Pod)

Wake Forest
Miami
Houston
Baylor
Oklahoma State

Iowa State
Kansas State
Colorado
New Mexico
Arizona

Washington State
Oregon State
California
Nevada
Hawaii

Last edited:
Reactions: OmarLittle
Washington
Oregon
California
Stanford
Colorado

Utah
Arizona
ASU
Texas Tech
Kansas State

Oklahoma State
Iowa State
Kansas
TCU
Baylor

WVU
Cincinnati
UCF
Houston
USF
congrats for getting it to the point the AAC teams would actually be taking a step down that coudln't have been easy. A+ trolling.

if you added pitt to the list(look it up) they would be the most recent national champ of your huge conference. buck up networks!

congrats for getting it to the point the AAC teams would actually be taking a step down that coudln't have been easy. A+ trolling.

if you added pitt to the list(look it up) they would be the most recent national champ of your huge conference. buck up networks!
Huh?
I’m looking at existing and available schools and the conference would be a step up for everyone involved.

As every AcC fan spouts, they are locked into a GOR through 2036- not waiting that long.

Failed and Ready for Resurrection
Trump University
Corinthian Colleges
Star Career Academy
St. Regis University
Kaplan University

Will Likely Excel in Xbox Championships
THEEE University of Phoenix
Southern New Hampshire University
Strayer University
Walden University
University of the People

Specialty Focus
Deer Springs College (look it up...)
Clown Conservatory (of SF)
Ohio College of Clown Arts
Hamburger University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Accreditation is for Suckers
All American University (Nevada)
Cambridge State University
Dorcas University
Kingston University
Silicon Valley University

unless enough teams want to dissolve the conference, of course. mine would pay more than the acc by a long stretch, so why wouldn't they? I put enough teams in there to win the vote. surprised the resident expert didn't know that.
Since no ACc teams have tried to get out yet, they aren’t available. The ACc schools will be a distant fourth conference by the time the super conferences are filled at this point To 20 schools. Clemson, FSU hold the keys but seem content to fall further and further behind.

Maybe some will get in on 24 team conferences then, but no idea if others will be expanding in 2036.

BYU
Utah *
TCU
Baylor
Texas Tech

Colorado *
Oregon *
Washington *
Stanford *
California *

Oklahoma State
Iowa State
Kansas State
Kansas
Louisville *

WVU
Clemson *
FSU *
Pitt *
VT *

I mean heck since it's dream land why not.

Current B12
1 TT
2 TCU
3 Bay
4 OKSt
5 KSt
6 KU
7 ISU
8 WVU
New to come in 2023
9 BYU
10 HOU
11 Cincy
12 UCF
From the P12 immediately
13 AZ
14 AZSt
15 Utah
16Colorado

Rounding out the last 4
Memphis
USF
2 East Schools yet to be determined - waiting on ACC collapse. ... If Collapse is soon Memphis and USF are out and 4 ACC Schools. My hope would be
Lvlle
Pitt
VT
GT or Miami

West Virginia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Louisville
Memphis
(The Four Rivers Pod)

Wake Forest
Miami
Houston
Baylor
Oklahoma State

Iowa State
Kansas State
Colorado
New Mexico
Arizona

Washington State
Oregon State
California
Nevada
Hawaii
UGH!!!

Lol...seems some folks belief the Mountaineers, with our rich history of football national championships and academic achievement, would be stooping to play old rivalries. Too funny...and extremely delusional.

West Division - Texas Tech, Arizona, Arizona State, California, BYU
Southwest Division - Baylor, Houston, Oklahoma State, TCU, Kansas State
Midwest Division - Kansas, Iowa State, Cincinnati, Marshall, Memphis
Southeast Division - Central Florida, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Louisville, South Florida

Looks likely to be heading to:

WVU
Cincinnatti
ISU
Kansas

UCF
Baylor
TCU
Houston

K state
BYU
Ok State
Texas Tech

Arizona
ASU
Colorado
Utah

and at some point

Louisville
Pitt
And possibly two more ACC squads or two more PAC squads- lots of good to very good programs in that football and basketball

Last edited:
Pitt could end up in Big 10 but the conference would have to be turned down by a lot teams first.

So you’d have

Eastern
WVU
Cincinnati
UCF
Pitt

Midwestern
ISU
Kansas State
Kansas
Louisville

Southwest
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor
Houston
OK State

West
Colorado
BYU
Utah
Arizona
ASU

So it would make sense to add another eastern school and a midwestern school, or bump schools from the west over, or move Cincy into the Midwest, add a second eastern team and so forth.

Right now for 20 teams for the SEC and Big Ten to add would maybe take:
SEC
UNC
UVA
Clemson
FSU

B10
Stanford
Notre Dame
Cal
GT

Leaving Oregon and Washington and their respective state schools available out west and Virginia Tech, NC State, Wake, Duke, Syracuse, BC available.

I would move Cincinnati to Midwest and then add VT and NC State in the East

Last edited:
West Virginia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Louisville
Memphis
(The Four Rivers Pod)

Wake Forest
Miami
Houston
Baylor
Oklahoma State

Iowa State
Kansas State
Colorado
New Mexico
Arizona

Washington State
Oregon State
California
Nevada
Hawaii
Wake Forest aligned with Duke and UNC against WVU entering the ACC at every opportunity.

F#*k them. F#$k them right in the ass. Those assholes can pound all the f#$king rocks.

Wake Forest aligned with Duke and UNC against WVU entering the ACC at every opportunity.

F#*k them. F#$k them right in the ass. Those assholes can pound all the f#$king rocks.
You should be glad that we're not in the ACC.
And any way that post I made was just a not-to-serious response to the OP's question on a scenario that most likely will never happen.

Eastern
WVU
VT
NC State
UCF
Pitt

Midwestern
ISU
Cincinnati
Kansas State
Kansas
Louisville

Southwest
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor
Houston
OK State

West
Colorado
BYU
Utah
Arizona
ASU

This would make alot of sense. Could still have 9 conference games with 4 in your immediate region every year. One permanent rival in the next region with two rotating every year or every third year if you want home-homes, then 1 each in the two further regions each year.

so e.g. WVU would play VT, NC State, UCF and Pitt every year. Play ISU and Cincinnati and Louisville two years then in the third year play Kansas State, Kansas and ISU. Then play one southwest and one west (could make sure one home, one away for cutting down travel).

Region winners meet in semifinals and a conference final each year.

Eastern
WVU
VT
NC State
UCF
Pitt

Midwestern
ISU
Cincinnati
Kansas State
Kansas
Louisville

Southwest
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor
Houston
OK State

West
Colorado
BYU
Utah
Arizona
ASU

This would make alot of sense. Could still have 9 conference games with 4 in your immediate region every year. One permanent rival in the next region with two rotating every year or every third year if you want home-homes, then 1 each in the two further regions each year.

so e.g. WVU would play VT, NC State, UCF and Pitt every year. Play ISU and Cincinnati and Louisville two years then in the third year play Kansas State, Kansas and ISU. Then play one southwest and one west (could make sure one home, one away for cutting down travel).

That lineup looks good. I don't know if those 4 ACC will be available after the B1G & SEC get their picks, but just about any program would be good.
First and foremost the B12 needs to destroy the PAC and take those 4. Then worry about picking 4 from the ACC.

That lineup looks good. I don't know if those 4 ACC will be available after the B1G & SEC get their picks, but just about any program would be good.
First and foremost the B12 needs to destroy the PAC and take those 4. Then worry about picking 4 from the ACC.
The selections might change but if the SEC and B10 were at 20 these should remain available.

Most likely adds (18):

-Clemson - obvious reasons

-FSU - Bigger, public school with more reach across the state than UCF or Miami

-UNC - Public school with reach across NC

-UVA - more reach than VT in Virgina

-Louisville - City TV market and gets conference into KY

-Cincinnati - City TV market and gets conference into Ohio

-Kansas - Known basketball brand popular in the middle states

-Oklahoma State - Decent programs and gives access to Oklahoma

-Houston - Largest TV market of Texas schools available and gives presence in Texas

-Baylor - Larger known name than TCU with more contemporarily successful programs and still close enough to siphon off some Dallas influence. Although it is a narrow margin over TCU.

-Arizona - Large city TV market and presence in AZ

-Colorado - Presence in CO and biggest name in that state

-Stanford - Presence in CA and doesn't have the baggage of Cal's restrictions on "travel to certain states by California public money recipients"

-Oregon - Program notoriety and Nike money with presence of conference in the northwest.

-Utah - TV market in a city and presence in the state without the baggage compared to BYU

-Pitt - City TV market with some presence in PA and geographically Big 10 territory

-Syracuse - Presence of conference at least somewhat into the Northeast and a state with some talent.

-Georgia Tech - City TV market and conference presence in Georgia/SEC territory

Bubble contenders:

-Miami - Decent program recognition and city TV market.

-WVU - Decent program recognition. Could possibly replace Pitt's contribution

-ISU - Presence in Iowa and Big 10 land where corn fed linemen are grown.

-Washington - Access to another state, but unlikely adds much more than what Oregon adds

-Memphis - Large city TV market and presence in TN as well as western SEC territory

- TCU - in a large TV market. Possibly could replace Baylor with what they add.

- NC State - In a large TV market and locks up all but the small Duke cintingent in NC when added with UNC

Definite exclusions:

-UCF - FSU and Miami would be better regional additions

-KSU - doesn't add anything Kansas doesn't

-TTU - doesn't add anything Baylor and or TCU do not add better.

-VT - doesn't add more to the UVA addition.

-WF - Doesn't add anything UNC with NC State do not.

-Duke - Same reasoning as WF, plus they are in the same market as better adds NC State and UNC.

-BC - No one give a crap in Boston or the north east despite the TV market. Presence for recruits here means little. Syracuse provides more advantage.

-BYU - Same advantages as Utah, but baggage outweighed by the slight increase of nation wide Mormon fandom.

-Washington State - UW has the upside

-Oregon State - Same reasoning as Washington State.

Lord....reading that makes you want to pull out your eyeballs.

i would recommend everyone skipping that drivel.

Lord....reading that makes you want to pull out your eyeballs.

i would recommend everyone skipping that drivel.
Easy solution. If it causes you pain to read a take on a message board, simply don't read it. Additionally, knock off the nonsense, and try contributing to the thread, as opposed to posting what is truly drivel.

Easy solution. If it causes you pain to read a take on a message board, simply don't read it. Additionally, knock off the nonsense, and try contributing to the thread, as opposed to posting what is truly drivel.
Not even 9:30 a.m. and turdboy shows up to post about me....and a post that had nothing to do with him...wonder how many mentions I will get today? 100? 200? 500?

Wait...is the guy that makes post of dick trophies lecturing me on how to post?

The guy that has had multiple retirements from this board seeking attention is telling me how to post?

I contribute to threads on the BL...so go **** yourself. I don't waste my talents on the Free Board.

Laughable.

Last edited:
You should be glad that we're not in the ACC.
And any way that post I made was just a not-to-serious response to the OP's question on a scenario that most likely will never happen.
I assumed that but that school enrages me. Duke? Fine. UNC? OK At least they have done something
Eastern
WVU
VT
NC State
UCF
Pitt

Midwestern
ISU
Cincinnati
Kansas State
Kansas
Louisville

Southwest
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor
Houston
OK State

West
Colorado
BYU
Utah
Arizona
ASU

replace NCST with Miami and you got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT