ADVERTISEMENT

Possible shill post . . .

Fingon

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2003
Davis, WV
www.hammerheadjigs.com
I guess I'll find out in the morning. I just accidentally threw my Samsung S7 into the washing machine in a pair of pants. I realized my error before the full cycle was up, but the phone was still completely soaked and soaped. Even before I had time to dry it, the lights and touch screen came up normally. I toweled off and am going to the old cliche'd bag-o-rice route overnight. But nothing at all appeared to be off. I even received a text while toweling off.

That seems pretty amazing to me. Are the Samsungs supposed to be that water resistant or am I just the luckiest guy under the solar eclipse?

I guess I'll find out in the morning. I just accidentally threw my Samsung S7 into the washing machine in a pair of pants. I realized my error before the full cycle was up, but the phone was still completely soaked and soaped. Even before I had time to dry it, the lights and touch screen came up normally. I toweled off and am going to the old cliche'd bag-o-rice route overnight. But nothing at all appeared to be off. I even received a text while toweling off.

That seems pretty amazing to me. Are the Samsungs supposed to be that water resistant or am I just the luckiest guy under the solar eclipse?

My son got in a pool this weekend and it was 15 minutes before he realized his iPhone was in his pocket. It's still sitting in a bag of rice. :pray:

They are water resistant if all the doodads are closed. Not sure what the definition of water resustant is but good luck?

I Have an older gen S5 , I think the first edition of Samsungs water resitant phones...Had a minor flood in the basement a couple months ago dropped it in fully submersed for a few seconds and same as you all was working minutes later...dried it off and all still good...no issues

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT