ADVERTISEMENT

Positives

Aaroneer

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2019
Before the season started all of us agreed that we were probably going to win 4 to 5 games. If we won six games that would be an outstanding season. I think most of us wanted to see if we finally had a coaching staff that could coach these kids up and make improvements throughout the season and throughout the game. Well I believe that we have that. I’ve seen a coaching staff take a ton of young kids with very little experience and make them better every week. We will always have players that We can nitpick throughout the games and the coaches will always call plays that we are going to second guess. I do it myself all the time. But all in all I think we truly have a coaching staff that knows how to get the best out of their players and teach the fundamentals to be successful. I think we should all be excited about the future. I know it’s a disappointing season but we all knew this was what it was going to be like. But it undoubtedly has gotten and will continue to get better. Just my two cents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News