ADVERTISEMENT

Popping popcorn

are-you-triggered-jm9kpx.jpg

2 days and the MSM still hasn’t figured how to properly spin this one yet. Hahahahha 1-2-3 go away bad dream. 1-2-3 go away bad dream.
The first shot at Dem talking points are now out. If you had "Why are GOPs in congress doing Russias bidding and trying to take away the investigation into their collusion to affect our elections" you are the winner.

Now we have announcement of this investigation and the explosive allegations behind it and look at the numbers of posts from Leftists upset over the "corrpution" of our Democratic processes?

But remember the endless ranting over the allegation of a surreptitious meeting between Gen Flynn and a Russian "investor" designed to steal the election?

We hired a special prosecutor to look into that and the Left had him, Paul Manafort, and Donald Trump Jr. convicted of "collusion".

Wonder why they are so silent on this?

excerpt from linked article:
Grassley dispatched letters last week to all the federal agencies whose executives served on the CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment) when the decision (Uranium sale) was made, demanding to know whether they were aware of the FBI case (Investigation of bribery) before they voted.

He also questioned whether the documented corruption that was uncovered posed a national security threat that should have voided approval of the uranium deal

Silence from the Left.

The first shot at Dem talking points are now out. If you had "Why are GOPs in congress doing Russias bidding and trying to take away the investigation into their collusion to affect our elections" you are the winner.

I didn't post it but I sure expected them to generate something similar. However you won't see any Leftists demanding a further investigation into the "seriousness of these allegations" will you?

Last edited:
Grassley dispatched letters last week to all the federal agencies whose executives served on the CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment) when the decision (Uranium sale) was made, demanding to know whether they were aware of the FBI case (Investigation of bribery) before they voted.

He also questioned whether the documented corruption that was uncovered posed a national security threat that should have voided approval of the uranium deal

Silence from the Left.
Maybe you should be asking Senator Grassley why this is suddenly so important more than 3 years after the fact when the GOP has had control of the Senate since 2014. Oh, that's right, they were still too busy investigating Benghazi to worry about the Russians, and didn't have a Republican president and his family and cronies to provide cover for. [eyeroll]

Maybe you should be asking Senator Grassley why this is suddenly so important more than 3 years after the fact when the GOP has had control of the Senate since 2014. Oh, that's right, they were still too busy investigating Benghazi to worry about the Russians, and didn't have a Republican president and his family and cronies to provide cover for. [eyeroll]

And I'd ask if you know why the Democrats and Hillary who were running the operation were all so anxious to hide everything?

Maybe they weren't planning on a Republican Justice department to get to the bottom of it?

What part of Mueller buried it did you miss?

Reactions: atlkvb
Except Grassley is acting on an investigative article released by The Hill.

Except Grassley is acting on an investigative article released by The Hill.
Was the article not based off information in the public for a while? I have no problems delving deeper in to the Obama DOJ and anything Clinton Foundation, but I think some people are wildly over playing their hands. My fave is using this to discredit Mueller.

Was the article not based off information in the public for a while? I have no problems delving deeper in to the Obama DOJ and anything Clinton Foundation, but I think some people are wildly over playing their hands. My fave is using this to discredit Mueller.

The whole thing could be cleared up if we could read what was on those classified State Department e mails that somehow mysteriously disappeared.

Right. This is cover for Trump. Spread those talkig points.

You mean this was public knowledge before? Or I guess it was ignored since it was the failing NYT. Nevermind.

As that article states, it was baseless [prior to this week] to accuse TCF of pay for play. But the circumstantial evidence was there.

Not completely.

And I’m not trying to discredit Mueller. If that happens on its own, then so be it.

Didnt realize "The Hill" was the failing NYT.
I don't mean this to be a dick....but are you able to follow along in these threads? I was replying to THE posting a NYT article from 2015.

I don't mean this to be a dick....but are you able to follow along in these threads? I was replying to THE posting a NYT article from 2015.

I thought perhaps giving you a liberal failing newspaper you might believe it.

I thought perhaps giving you a liberal failing newspaper you might believe it.
I believed it yesterday. I didn't believe THE's and Jack Posobeck's spin on what happened.

Edited - Also believed it 2 years ago when I heard it.

ADVERTISEMENT