ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Geno

It's New York. They like to complain about anything. Geno would be better off if Jets trade him.

1. If he's been halfway smart with his $$$$$$, he's not poor, and won't be. He should be ahead of the game there.

2. I don't think he's an NFL qb. His actions outside of play have always been head scratching and like "what are you doing?"

At best I believe he's a backup for maybe this final year.

My prediction is the Jets cut him. Petty is 2nd year and Hacksnburg was just drafted. Unless the jets have no confidence in Petty, Geno will probably be cut.

Geno wasn't 'sucker' punched. Geno saw that haymaker coming from a mile away!

Revisionist history, huh? Even if you're right, the sucker puncher was WAY out of line. That's not how we settle disputes in America. Geno will have millions of dollars from his NFL career, which is good. But the QBs who had the most success at WVU, like Major Harris and Pat White and, to a lesser extent because an atrocious defense, Geno Smith, did NOT do as well in the NFL as Marc Bulger and Jeff Hofstetler, whose WVU careers were good but not as good as the Major and Pat.

Revisionist history, huh? Even if you're right, the sucker puncher was WAY out of line. That's not how we settle disputes in America. Geno will have millions of dollars from his NFL career, which is good. But the QBs who had the most success at WVU, like Major Harris and Pat White and, to a lesser extent because an atrocious defense, Geno Smith, did NOT do as well in the NFL as Marc Bulger and Jeff Hofstetler, whose WVU careers were good but not as good as the Major and Pat.

Chyuga.................I didn't say the puncher was in line and that there was anything 'right' associated with the dispute. You saying all that junk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT