ADVERTISEMENT

Plitzuweit out at WVU

That was fast.
michael-scott-that-s-what-she-said-5rmhlavnh9gvgbok.gif

I don’t think she takes the Marshall job if they offer it to her for a few personal reasons. I think WVU would be the perfect fit for her family situation and she would be able to take over the program from scratch and morph it into how she deems fit. WVU should jump at this opportunity.

Reactions: pburg01
There's a contract being worked on and it's in the negotiating stage, and involves a package deal with the main squeeze, who's also a coach. WVU could certainly outbid the other school if it chose to do so, but the package deal would probably be a stickler.

There's a contract being worked on and it's in the negotiating stage, and involves a package deal with the main squeeze, who's also a coach. WVU could certainly outbid the other school if it chose to do so, but the package deal would probably be a stickler.
Hey look...a women's basketball insider....LMAO....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Hey look...a women's basketball insider....LMAO....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
Not an insider when it comes to certain school's hiring practices, but I am best friends from high school who is an attorney that works with a certain school. He let me know about it earlier this morning. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Once something breaks, if something breaks, then you'll see a package deal go down. I'll be sure and remind you once it occurs, pecker head.

Not an insider when it comes to certain school's hiring practices, but I am best friends from high school who is an attorney that works with a certain school. He let me know about it earlier this morning. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Once something breaks, if something breaks, then you'll see a package deal go down. I'll be sure and remind you once it occurs, pecker head.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
He just told me the contract was signed, and it's a done deal. Don't know if it will be announced, since GSU is still playing for a national title, but it's a done deal. Kind of odd that I was talking about it an hour and a half ago, isn't it?

Once again, you end up looking foolish, pecker head.

You’re 100% correct. I didn’t want to mention it in my post, but a lot of working parts involved her and the bf being a packaged item.

You’re 100% correct. I didn’t want to mention it in my post, but a lot of working parts involved her and the bf being a packaged item.
I'm wondering if they'll announce it or not, or keep it hush while GSU is still competing. I would think they would, but it's almost impossible to keep a secret. Hell, I know about it 500 miles away.

I'm wondering if they'll announce it or not, or keep it hush while GSU is still competing. I would think they would, but it's almost impossible to keep a secret. Hell, I know about it 500 miles away.
I think they will hold off announcing it till the end of GSU’s run (win or lose). I’m surprised Marshall jumped on it and brought both of them. I figured she would go to WVU due to proximity of her bf staying at Glenville.

Insider info and its FREE!

LMAO....turdboy and bedpan....pretending to know something...how cute.

Insider info and its FREE!

LMAO....turdboy and bedpan....pretending to know something...how cute.
I knew early this morning, prior to anybody breaking the news. You made a lame statement, one that now confirms how stupid you are (and look). Go complain about your many issues elsewhere, pecker head. 90% of the people don't care to hear about them, and the other 10% are glad you have them.

Last edited:
I knew early this morning, prior to anybody breaking the news. You made a lame statement, one that now confirms how stupid you are (and look). Go complain about your many issues elsewhere, pecker head. 90% of the people don't care to hear about them, and the other 10% are glad you have them.
Congrats...I knew about on Saturday.

Once again you are always behind me....

So you have called me a fag and pecker head today.....are you sure you aren't in middle school? Shows how big of a dumbass you truly are...now leave...no one wants your insider lame info.

LMAO

^^^^ asks multiple posters today if they're in middle school, only to end each post with an 'LMAO'

Ironic, but yet, he is a pecker head

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have no original thoughts of your own, other than stealing other poster's lines? This forum would improve 10-fold if only you would voluntarily leave and/or get abandoned from the site altogether. Many have left already, due to your bewildering, obnoxious behavior. As of today, in 19 years of frequenting this site, you're yet to have a single sports related take.

How does a D2 coach go from playing Fairmont State, UC, WV State, Unkown huckly U to playing KSU, Kansas, ISU, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, BYU, UCF and Cincinnati?

What makes you think she would win? Are the players she has now at Glenville State good enough to win Big 12?

That's a big jump from D2 to top level.

I haven’t followed too close on this one, but hear that her boyfriend comes with her in a package deal. If he doesn’t work on her staff, which would be her choice, then what or where will he be working at Marshall?

Top level of women's college basketball consists of 1 or 2 teams, maybe 3 or 4. Everybody else plays just to be playing. I see teams going 33-2, and then get beat by 35 points to the likes of South Carolina and UCONN.

Top level of women's college basketball consists of 1 or 2 teams, maybe 3 or 4. Everybody else plays just to be playing. I see teams going 33-2, and then get beat by 35 points to the likes of South Carolina and UCONN.
Yawns...as always...great insight.....you always know what you are talking about.

LMAO

You Forgot Stanford. A top team in women's college basketball that loses often in the tournament.

Sorry, I thought I was going to get information rather than a pissing match among posters. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for information on my beloved alma mater's sports teams.

How does a D2 coach go from playing Fairmont State, UC, WV State, Unkown huckly U to playing KSU, Kansas, ISU, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, BYU, UCF and Cincinnati?

What makes you think she would win? Are the players she has now at Glenville State good enough to win Big 12?

Mike Carey made the jump from Salem to WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT