ADVERTISEMENT

Player-led college teams are a woke fantasy

Being “ woke” means being aware of discriminatory practices and working to stop them such as forcing players to be in school for two years rather than earning a living in the sport they play If they are good enough, while at the same time denying them the revenues they generate.

Or letting coaches and ADs move around as they see fit, while telling players that are not paid they cant.

Or forcing players to put up with a tyrant narcissist coach trying to control their every move and thought.

These things are from an obsolete racist thought process and will never return. They largely were ruled in court to be illegal.

Those sort of practices dont make anyone better. They are. It going back to how they were ever nor should they.

WVU can move forward and be on the cutting edge of the better way, or can be a loser with good ole boy dinosaur. Oaches no one wants to play for.
Not sure how you are generalizing this whole thing as racist. Perhaps it could be deemed as oppression if you see it that way, but to label a tyrannical, narcissistic coach as "racist" because he treats all of the players as "subservient" to him does not qualify as racist, unless you have decided to change the actual definition of the term.

Not sure how you are generalizing this whole thing as racist. Perhaps it could be deemed as oppression if you see it that way, but to label a tyrannical, narcissistic coach as "racist" because he treats all of the players as "subservient" to him does not qualify as racist, unless you have decided to change the actual definition of the term.
Using “ woke” in the lying right wing hatefilled way as is being used is a term pertaining only to people of color. If only young white men were the only ones playing football and asking for rights, not a one of the racist morons posting here would care at all- would probably support them- and everyone here knows it.

Using “ woke” in the lying right wing hatefilled way as is being used is a term pertaining only to people of color. If only young white men were the only ones playing football and asking for rights, not a one of the racist morons posting here would care at all- would probably support them- and everyone here knows it.
You have no clue what the hell you're yammering about.

I dont “yammer”- thats what you do. I am correct and everyone knows it which is why you are so afraid of what I stated.
Meet me any time troll. Bring a bowl so you can put your teeth in it after I knock them out.

ADVERTISEMENT