ADVERTISEMENT

Pitts to Penn State

Ha every time you open your hole you show your ignorance! The FB program was soooo responsible for JS that the ncaa, for the first time in history, backed off the original sanctions!!

Again you're a Dunba$$ and no nothing about the case!

Sept 10 punk!

What's up with your continuing reference to Sept. 10 ???????

You have no way of knowing that you would have owned the series against Penn State other than your opinion, so it's a pretty useless argument. The rest of your post is just hatred-filled babble.

The dude is a legitimate nutjob. Anyone that believes an entire University is to blame for the actions of a few is literally not worth arguing with. Also not a fan of numbers.

Also, sorry. I like WVU and wish we played and I wasn't trolling but that guys sickening comments bothered me.

Ok, how about in the four years since Paterno hasn't been there...PSU 29-21, WVU 26-25. So PSU has a better record even without Paterno.

What part of "I could care less about records" did you not comprehend? It's about the history of the football program that Paterno (may he burn in hell) helped foster by letting that child molester rape little boys for so many years.

Reactions: Piranha
82005393.gif

What part of "I could care less about records" did you not comprehend? It's about the history of the football program that Paterno (may he burn in hell) helped foster by letting that child molester rape little boys for so many years.

And James Franklin has what to do with that? You don't care about records (but obviously you could care less, in your words) and it's about the history of the program and Paterno....well, Paterno isn't there anymore...so you might want to rethink your extreme hatred. So if someone hated Don Nehlen, then they should still hate WVU...okay, I get it.

Sad to loose this one. This was the year that WVa produced some really good high school football players. We shouldn't expect to have gotten them all, but this was a very poor showing.
It is 6+ months until signing day, so hopefully he realizes he made a mistake and goes to WV. Franklin started strong last year, then he lost guys towards the end. A 6-6 type record for Ped St will get their cult stirred up.

And James Franklin has what to do with that? You don't care about records (but obviously you could care less, in your words) and it's about the history of the program and Paterno....well, Paterno isn't there anymore...so you might want to rethink your extreme hatred. So if someone hated Don Nehlen, then they should still hate WVU...okay, I get it.
WV is a proud state that loves their Mountaineer football. WV also believes football should never come before the welfare of kids. PS should have self-sanctioned themselves or accepted the original penalties.

Far more dominant? Really? In the 21st Century, WVU has averaged 8.2 wins per season and Penn State has averaged 7.6. If you take out the first four years of the century, WVU is 96-45 while Penn State is 96-44. If you look at the last five years, Penn State has won more games and has a better record. I'm not sure how that equates to WVU being far more dominant. Penn State has also had their last few recruiting classes ranked in the top 25...WVU, not so much. At least have some facts to back up what you're arguing and not just hatred.
Take away the first 4 years? Typical Ped st spin. Your fan base is a joke. And so is your football team and sick coaching staff. Pathetic

No. PSU would have won either way. The supposed victims were Pitt fans and they probably liked it.

WVU coach Tom Bradley knew and did nothing. If SAndusky gets out of jail maybe you can hire him to replace Bradley.

Tom Bradley hasn't been at WVU for two years. Keep up or stay on the porch.

While Ron Franklin will never replicate the golden years of Paterno's reign he will bring back PSU football and it will in part have to do with the tradition that resides in the world's largest alumni association.

What happened with Sandusky is disgusting. But that is only making the thousands and thousands and thousands of PSU alumni and supporters who had nothing to do with the crimes, and the scandal, that much more determined to bring back a top football program.

WVU's resources pale in comparison to PSU's. And no amount of self-righteous posturing on the part of WV fans will change that.

Maybe Pitts understands that he is stepping into a larger world of opportunity than he would have had at WVU. Maybe his dad, who is incarcerated in PA, has helped him to consider that the world outside of WV is ripe with positive opportunities.

Hmm . . . I am quite concerned that we have lost so many in-state athletes. As the guys stated on the Statewide Sportsline, you can make up for these losses with other kids. But I think the in-state perception right now must be pretty bad.

While Ron Franklin will never replicate the golden years of Paterno's reign he will bring back PSU football and it will in part have to do with the tradition that resides in the world's largest alumni association.

What happened with Sandusky is disgusting. But that is only making the thousands and thousands and thousands of PSU alumni and supporters who had nothing to do with the crimes, and the scandal, that much more determined to bring back a top football program.

WVU's resources pale in comparison to PSU's. And no amount of self-righteous posturing on the part of WV fans will change that.

Maybe Pitts understands that he is stepping into a larger world of opportunity than he would have had at WVU. Maybe his dad, who is incarcerated in PA, has helped him to consider that the world outside of WV is ripe with positive opportunities.

Maybe Pennsylvania pulled the same trick that Lousiana did when the recruited Stanley Roberts, the top center in the HS class to play basketball at LSU in 1989. "Come to LSU and we'll parole your Daddy." And they did. Of course, Shaq beat out Stanley and the rest is history.

"Come to our school and we'll parole your Dad" is a lot of leverage. If a school will tolerate a child molester for three plus decades, offering to parole a recruits daddy wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility for them.

I wonder what Stan's daddy got up to when he got out of jail? I bet he had brand new car to tool around in, minimum.

Watching sherepower, Pirahna and the other Pitters smacking their nuts here is amusing.

Pitt ain't it, and never had been.

PSU will never return to its golden years, and Franklin will be fired at the end of this season. He's a piss poor coach.

Hmm . . . I am quite concerned that we have lost so many in-state athletes. As the guys stated on the Statewide Sportsline, you can make up for these losses with other kids. But I think the in-state perception right now must be pretty bad.

I would have liked to have the 3 OL, wasn't impressed with Pitts. He couldn't handle in-state wr's that are now playing at a Division II school and a FCS school.

Ha every time you open your hole you show your ignorance! The FB program was soooo responsible for JS that the ncaa, for the first time in history, backed off the original sanctions!!

Again you're a Dunba$$ and no nothing about the case!

Sept 10 punk!

No nothing or know nothing? Branch campus dummy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT