ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt

TDEERSwvu

Freshman
Oct 31, 2007
My vacuum was broken so I put a Pitt sticker on it. Now it REALLY SUCKS!!! EAT SH*T PITT!!!

Pitt wins it's first ACC road game. Was it ugly? Yes. But is it a win? Yes.. As I watch at this moment, WVU is getting pummeled by Maryland. How's that Big 12 going for you? And it only gets better. OK State next week will dismantle WVU. And the schedule after that? You'll be lucky to win 4 games this year.

Originally posted by PittAlumSC:
Pitt wins it's first ACC road game. Was it ugly? Yes. But is it a win? Yes.. As I watch at this moment, WVU is getting pummeled by Maryland. How's that Big 12 going for you? And it only gets better. OK State next week will dismantle WVU. And the schedule after that? You'll be lucky to win 4 games this year.
My God your first ACC road game was at mighty Duke, in front of 22,714. Our first Big 12 Game road game was at Texas on Fox National in primetime in front of 101,851. The only thing equal is we both won our first new conference road games by 3.

Yeah we are struggling with a new QB and young offense, but you still haven't lost less than 3 games in a season since early 80's.

Go sing another chorus of Sweet Caroline and call it a tradition, while we laugh at you.

This post was edited on 9/22 2:25 AM by pgheer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT