ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Youngstown State game....

MikeRafone

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2011
Recent history tells me the Penguins are a lock, but two of the three part-time regional reporters who cover Pitt seem to think the Panther's have a chance if they bring their "A" game and Youngstown overlooks them? What says the board?

Reactions: LAMountaineer
As I've always said, when Pitt plays Youngstown, take the Penguins and the points.

I hope Ohio U. isn't on their OOC schedule. The Panthers can't seem to get over the hump when it comes to the Bobcats.

That spitt fan didn't actually say 13-9 did he?

LMAO...that is hysterical...I know spitt fans live in the past....but are they still hanging on to that game 10 years later?

That spitt fan didn't actually say 13-9 did he?

LMAO...that is hysterical...I know spitt fans live in the past....but are they still hanging on to that game 10 years later?

WHAT ELSE DO THEY HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT. THAT ONE HURT, NO DOUBT. I'M CONVINCED WVU WOULD HAVE WON THE NATIONAL IF THE FINAL PAT WHITE PASS INTO THE END ZONE HAD BEEN ON THE MONEY. BUT IT WASN'T, AND PAT WON 4 BOWL GAMES FOR WVU, FIRST COLLEGE QB IN HISTORY TO DO THAT. NOW, LET'S COOK SOME VT TURKEY.

M utilate Virginia Tech

O bliterate East Carolina

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

E rectile dysfunction Kansas State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma

WHAT ELSE DO THEY HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT. THAT ONE HURT, NO DOUBT. I'M CONVINCED WVU WOULD HAVE WON THE NATIONAL IF THE FINAL PAT WHITE PASS INTO THE END ZONE HAD BEEN ON THE MONEY. BUT IT WASN'T, AND PAT WON 4 BOWL GAMES FOR WVU, FIRST COLLEGE QB IN HISTORY TO DO THAT. NOW, LET'S COOK SOME VT TURKEY.

M utilate Virginia Tech

O bliterate East Carolina

U nhinge Delaware State

N apalm Kansas

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Iowa State

E rectile dysfunction Kansas State

R eam Texas

S avage Oklahoma