ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/WVU Spread Right Now

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
I’m thinking if they played in a Bowl game in 3 weeks and everyone played Pitt would be 11.5 points favorite with an over/under at 56.5 points.

Thoughts...

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
@MichiganHerd congrats on a great year and good luck with UGA and Bama. What a f’n gauntlet that is. I’ll be rooting my Buckeyes on in the Rose Bowl for a Big Ten win and I’ll be in Atlanta watching Pitt tussle with Michigan State. @KingCoal any Rose Bowl plans. Pitt was literally one 4th and 7 stop away from one win and a BS non safety call against Miami with less than two minutes left that the ACC was embarrassed about from being 13-0. In either case both Michigan and Pitt had great years for themselves. Hopefully WVU can get there with Brown but it just look like it’s gonna happen anytime soon. Maybe when the Big12 gets watered down WVU can compete for titles. The Last 10 years now looks sweet for Pitt. Second or third in total ACC wins behind Clemson and maybe Miami. And now ACC Champs in the company of only Florida State and Clemson Since Pitt joined the ACC. You know Pitt’s success is personal because of my family involvement....

Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT