ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fan here

PittPoker

Redshirting
Feb 4, 2008
So not trying to troll at all but I have a question for you guys.

What the hell is wrong with your basketball team? In my opinion you guys are WAY more talented to be 8-9 overall and 0-5 in the conference. Huggins is obviously a good coach but he needs to be held accountable for this collapse. You guys should be like 13-4, 12-5 not under .500. It makes no sense.

What the hell is wrong with your basketball team? In my opinion you guys are WAY more talented to be 8-9 overall and 0-5 in the conference. Huggins is obviously a good coach but he needs to be held accountable for this collapse. You guys should be like 13-4, 12-5 not under .500. It makes no sense.

Nobody cares about your opinion troll boy.

Starting Center and one of the Nations leading shot blockers Konate out for the year, lack of depth on the bench, and no point guard worth a shit so far.

Simply, no senior leadership. Lots of young/new faces and they don't know who to look up to.

Reactions: PittPoker

Why do you care?

1) no point guard, 2) no chemistry 3) almost no maturity.......honestly they are hard to watch right now, with exception of one or two guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT