ADVERTISEMENT

PITT....even the refs couldn't win the game for them

Why does it bother you so much that some folks are obsessed with pitt? I grew up hating pitt, it was just the way I was raised! It’s not our fault that we don’t play them anymore, not our fault we don’t have any rivals any longer. I can’t speak for everyone but I despise pitt and can admit I am obsessed with hating them. I miss the days of having a rival, but there is nothing I can do about it, I’ll be damned if I ever stop hating pitt!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Why does it bother you so much that some folks are obsessed with pitt? I grew up hating pitt, it was just the way I was raised! It’s not our fault that we don’t play them anymore, not our fault we don’t have any rivals any longer. I can’t speak for everyone but I despise pitt and can admit I am obsessed with hating them. I miss the days of having a rival, but there is nothing I can do about it, I’ll be damned if I ever stop hating pitt!

I respect your post and view. Finally a passionate WVU fan that is honest. I hate ND and BC and I’m fairly certain I hate Penn State the most but sometimes ND more. I go back n forth on hating ND more than Penn State.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
That is ridiculous logic from a small mind. You keep using the word obsessed and I dont think you see the obvious.
Gregory gets stuck on a word for months at a time. Obsessed is his latest and retard before that. But hey he drives a nicer car and spends more money than everyone on this board combined.

Reactions: hbeacheer
There is no reason to hate Pitt, Notre Dame or any other school for that matter. These schools are simply that. Schools. What is there to hate about a stinking school? Now, get back to class and geta life ................kids. Warez

This sums it up pretty accurately

Jack Fleming's Mom: "Son, that's Pitt. You hate Pitt now. You hate Pitt tomorrow. You hate Pitt until the day you die. After that, you will hate Pitt for eternity."

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
That is ridiculous logic from a small mind. You keep using the word obsessed and I dont think you see the obvious.

Listen dummy the difference between a homer like you and me is you hate Pitt more than you like WVU. You and goofball 5-0 are obsessed with all things Pitt because you guys are band geek fans that never played a down of football. I actually hope WVU wins every game. I pledged to another poster I’d slow the posts down calling out retards like you but man you are a moron.

Gregory gets stuck on a word for months at a time. Obsessed is his latest and retard before that. But hey he drives a nicer car and spends more money than everyone on this board combined.

Maybe not everyone but you’re right about me living the dream pal. You will never influence my support of Pitt and WVU. Great news about QB today!!! Top 5 QB at the helm. Should be a good run next year.

Maybe not everyone but you’re right about me living the dream pal. You will never influence my support of Pitt and WVU. Great news about QB today!!! Top 5 QB at the helm. Should be a good run next year.
Really would not want to influence you about which team you support. Like I have said before, I always had a good time tailgating with Pitt fans in the Burgh. Playing two games in NC next year is sweet for me. Many people live the dream without bragging about 24/7. Just saying.

This sums it up pretty accurately

Jack Fleming's Mom: "Son, that's Pitt. You hate Pitt now. You hate Pitt tomorrow. You hate Pitt until the day you die. After that, you will hate Pitt for eternity."
Surely no one will argue with Jack Fleming's mother. She set the standard. Now, after every victory in Mountaineer Field, fans yell that chant that echoes the sentiments of Jack's mom.

Really would not want to influence you about which team you support. Like I have said before, I always had a good time tailgating with Pitt fans in the Burgh. Playing two games in NC next year is sweet for me. Many people live the dream without bragging about 24/7. Just saying.

Not bragging. Don’t be so insecure.

Surely no one will argue with Jack Fleming's mother. She set the standard. Now, after every victory in Mountaineer Field, fans yell that chant that echoes the sentiments of Jack's mom.

Dumbest reply of all time. I seriously doubt you were ever a sports writer.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Yep. You’ve always been the village idiot that offers zero content value. You just bounce around from thread to thread posting like a doosh. I feel bad for your family pal.
I will let them some anonymous little man on the internet who plays the village idiot on our forum feels bad for them. I am sure they will be touched. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT