Pickm

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
Pickm

This is week ZERO

IT DOES NOT COUNT in the Stats
Repeat. IT DOES NOT COUNT IN THE STATS

I am just getting the word out for the season, trying to check google/yahoo for accuracy of what’s getting played and dadgummit it’s time to watch college football and see what we know and don’t know

Saturday 9/5
1PM
Eastern KY @ Marshall
1:30 PM
Middle Tennessee State @ Army
4:30
Smu @ Texas State
8 pm
Arkansas State @ MEmphis

Monday 9/7
8 pm
BYU @ Navy

If there are any other games this weekend I didn’t see them on mygoogle search

Practice Picks
Marshall over EKU
Army over MTSU
SMU over Texas State
Memphis over Arkansas State
Navy over BYU

Pickm

This is week ZERO

I am just getting the word out for the season, trying to check google/yahoo for accuracy of what’s getting played and dadgummit it’s time to watch college football and see what we know and don’t know

Saturday 9/5
1PM
Eastern KY @ Marshall
Smu @ Texas State
8 pm
Arkansas State @ MEmphis

Monday 9/7
8 pm
BYU @ Navy

Two Thursday games: Central Ark @ UAB 8pm(ESPN3) and So. Alabama @ Southern Miss 9pm(CBSSN).

Also on Saturday: Houston Bapt @ N. Texas 7:30pm(ESPN3) and Stephen F. Austin @ UTEP 9 pm(ESPN3).

Up to you if you want to add them, I'm looking at this as a trail run week anyway.

Pickm

This is week ZERO

Saturday 9/5
1PM
Eastern KY @ Marshall
Smu @ Texas State
8 pm
Arkansas State @ MEmphis

Monday 9/7
8 pm
BYU @ Navy

This appears to have the schedule through the end of September.

Reactions: 3xWVUenginEER
Covid-19 Picks
Marshall by 63
Army by 1
SMU by 17
Memphis by 21
Navy by 6

Last edited:
I left some of the 1-as vs non 1-as off. I didn’t see the Thursday games though.

I wanted a trial run. Also to get the word out to @torontoeers @Chris from WV and a inch of other names I can’t remember from past years

Pickm

This is week ZERO

Saturday 9/5
1PM
Eastern KY @ Marshall
Smu @ Texas State
8 pm
Arkansas State @ MEmphis

Monday 9/7
8 pm
BYU @ Navy

@torontoeers , @FallingRun84 , @countryroads89 , @Chris from WV , @BobbyBoucher, @The Bell Tolls for Thee

Reactions: 3xWVUenginEER
Moo U
ARMY
SMU
Memphis
BYU

Thanks for the tags! This year will certainly be different, but we get what we get, and that's at least something, been waiting awhile...

Marshall -- not many times I'll pick them for anything....
Army -- MTSU is way outmanned
SMU -- Tex St can't compete with the SMU paid players
Memphis -- Arky St just won't be able to keep up
Navy -- My friend - former OL at Navy - guarantees this

SMU must really suck or not be into their game cause tx state is tied with them and the SMU defense looks like Joe DeForrest is coaching it.

Winners

Marshall (and I believe E KY will be a worse football team than Rutgers 01 next week to visit New Mountaineer Field)
Army
SMU (even though they did about all they could to lose that game. Boneheaded decision making.)
MEmphis

You know if Navy beats BYU then I’m 5-0. Did I say this week didn’t count? Hmm why did I do that?

Reactions: torontoeers
The Army game was a surprise. I should have looked at Middle Tennessee a little closer. They have not won an opener since 2016. Over the last four years, the Blue Raiders have been outscored 145-34 in opening day games.

Injuries plagued the Blue Raiders in 2019, and they seem to be taking a toll after one game.

On the second play of the day, MTSU lost starting center Jordan Palmer to a leg injury. He did not return.

In the second quarter, the Blue Raiders lost starting middle linebacker Johnathan Butler to a shoulder injury. He also did not return.

Stockstill said after the game that both suffered significant injuries but did not know the status of either player.

And BYU wins a close one 55-3 over Navy. I forgot Navy was replacing a qb and BYU has an oline old enough to get a Sr Cititzen discount st Shoneys.

I guess falling asleep in the 1st qtr means I didn’t miss anything

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT