ADVERTISEMENT

Pick'em: Week 11

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
Tie Breaker is # of points in the WVU @ Texas game.

Thursday (11/10)

UNC @ Duke

Friday (11/11)

BC @ FSU

Saturday (11/12)

Kentucky @ Tennessee

Iowa State @ Kansas --- For Last place in the Big XII

Baylor @ Oklahoma

WVU @ Texas

Vandy @ Missouri

Texas Tech @ OK State

Minnesota @ Nebraska

NC State @ Syracuse

USC @ Washington

LSU @ Arkansas

Auburn @ Georgia

South Carolina @ Florida

Rutgers @ Michigan State

My picks

UNC

FSU

Tennessee

Iowa State

Oklahoma

WVU (60)

Vandy

Ok State

Minnesota

NC State

USC-idk why except a gut feeling

Arkansas

Auburn

South Carolina Idk 2

Sparty-Sorry Guidos

Good everybody!

UNC
FSU
Tennessee
Iowa State
Oklahoma
Texas - 59
Mizzou
Okie State
Nebraska
NC State
Washington
Arkansas
Auburn
Florida
Michigan State

Good to see you back in Pick'Em.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I missed the last couple weeks. Had some family stuff to attend to and then I just missed the post. Who is leading so far?

WOW! Betting against the 'Eers?

Hedging bets so I get something positive either way. Actually I don't have a great feeling about this game with Texas' run game. Worried Foreman could do what Williams from BYU did and keep the game tight. On the road to boot makes me a bit nervous. Hope I'm wrong.

Thursday (11/10)
UNC @ Duke - Puke on both of them, the only redeeming quality for either of them is Switzer at NC, I'm picking UNC.

Friday (11/11)
BC @ FSU - Free Shoes U

Saturday (11/12)
Kentucky @ Tennessee - Vols
Iowa State @ Kansas --- ISU
Baylor @ Oklahoma - Overrated Oklahoma
WVU @ Texas - Mountaineers, 31-24, total 55
Vandy @ Missouri - Vandy
Texas Tech @ OK State - Cowboys
Minnesota @ Nebraska - Nebraska (even though they probably won't have Tommy Armstrong Jr)
NC State @ Syracuse - NC State
USC @ Washington - Washington (I really hope I'm wrong)
LSU @ Arkansas - Arkansas
Auburn @ Georgia - Auburn
South Carolina @ Florida - UF
Rutgers @ Michigan State - MSU, I feel like the guy that keeps falling for the same old trick

As long as WVU wins I'm okay with losing the other 14 games on the slate.

Where's Torontoeers at this week?

As long as WVU wins I'm okay with losing the other 14 games on the slate.

Where's Torontoeers at this week?
Arrghh! Such a crazy week around here...and this wasn't the only thing that slipped my mind! Damn...oh well...
I will pick the rest just for the fun of it this time round...watch me get em all so I can kick myself lol...

Vols
I St - one of my buddies in another elimination pool picked Kansas , said 'well they gotta win sometime' ...I was very close to dropping him off at the nuthouse. Now watch them win lol...
Okla
WVU!- 58
Mizzou
OK St
Huskers
Wolfpack
Arkansas
Washington
Auburn
Florida
Sparty

Arrghh! Such a crazy week around here...and this wasn't the only thing that slipped my mind! Damn...oh well...
I will pick the rest just for the fun of it this time round...watch me get em all so I can kick myself lol...

Vols
I St - one of my buddies in another elimination pool picked Kansas , said 'well they gotta win sometime' ...I was very close to dropping him off at the nuthouse. Now watch them win lol...
Okla
WVU!- 58
Mizzou
OK St
Huskers
Wolfpack
Arkansas
Washington
Auburn
Florida
Sparty

You can still pick BC/FSU before game time, I guess.

Torontoeers

You can still win this weeks pickem

EVERYBODY got UNC @ Duke wrong last night. EVERYBODY sits at 0-1 lol.

Hope things improve on the other front.

Reactions: torontoeers
Torontoeers

You can still win this weeks pickem

EVERYBODY got UNC @ Duke wrong last night. EVERYBODY sits at 0-1 lol.

Hope things improve on the other front.
Back and forth from the vet's this week (and for the last month and a half really) for my boy you see in the avatar, to get this gaping wound from an infected bite to finally take being stitched up! Things look good last few days...keep him as calm and minimal movement they say. Now how the hell do I do that with a hundred pound lug who is too happy all the time lol!
Looking forward to sitting down at noon tomorrow for another big day. Only trouble is I don't get FS1 on my college package, so looks like I'm streaming again...I hate it when that freeze comes up on screen , usually cause the wife is surfing the Web or watching Netflix...and she still has the nerve to ask me the score? She is banned tomorrow from noon till 3.30....too big a game !
LGM!!!

Hope your best friend improves.

As for tomorrow, ban your other best friend til 4:00, maybe 4:15 since Big XII games always run long.

I want this one tomorrow soooo baaaad. Sets WVU up nice for the rest of the season. I believe if Skylar will resist the temptation to throw Super balls in triple coverage and protect the ball I think WVU can win. I don't think he has to win the game himself. He needs to be smart.

Last edited:
Hope your best friend improves.

As for tomorrow, ban your other best friend til 4:00, maybe 4:15 since Big XII games always run long.

I want this one tomorrow soooo baaaad. Sets WVU up nice for the rest of the season. I believe if Skylar will resist the temptation to throw Super balls in triple coverage and protect the ball I think WVU can win. I don't think he has to win the game himself. He needs to be smart.
Agree here ....and hoping the WVU triple threat backfield is healthy. Any word on Shell? Is he good to go ?

Winners so far

Duke-nobody got that one

FSU-all got that one.

WVU (44)
FLORIDA
Iowa state
Sparty
Oklahoma

Whadya think guys for next week? I can tell ya I'm pretty jacked to be in my seats for this one! And any predict on a 3.30 or a 7/8 kick? I don't see noon as a possibility from my eyes anyway...networks will want this tilt I would think...
Sky will need to be at his best...better than today that's for certain, and a healthy backfield would do wonders too...I saw a few of our boys on D go out for a bit (Harper and Long namely ), but their injuries seemed to look minor. What the hell Shell was brought in for to potentially aggravate things I don't quite understand, although McKoy was likely needing a blow...he was out there a lot....man this one is the biggest game in some time....I can usually only make 3 or 4 a year. Ecstatic I picked this one on my slate!

I think it's primetime.

It may be college Gameday cause next Saturday is cream puff Saturday in the SEC

Winners so far

Duke-nobody got that one

FSU-all got that one.

WVU (44)
FLORIDA
Iowa state
Sparty
Oklahoma

NC State

Georgia
Missouri

Tx Tech and Ok State playing a no defense whatsoever shootout 38-45 (ok State with 5:35 left)

I think it's primetime.

It may be college Gameday cause next Saturday is cream puff Saturday in the SEC
3x....and any of the others on the pick em board, who will be there next wknd...we tailgate out front of the Beanery . We have plenty of Canadian Bacon, Beer , and Ceasars to get ya charged up! Drop on over...look for the Red Leaf surrounded by all that's Gold and Blue!!!

Thanks for the invite. I will do my best to make it by there. I remember the beanery well.

The classic burger and fries was like $5.35 when I was in school.

I also had a girl try and pick my pocket there. When I grabbed her by the hair as she got my wallet she claimed she was trying to get what she thought was Copenhagen. She was thrown out by Mike Ford, the owner at the time.

Reactions: torontoeers
Winners so far

Duke-nobody got that one

FSU-all got that one.

WVU (44)
FLORIDA
Iowa state
Sparty
Oklahoma
Tennessee
NC State

Georgia
Missouri

Ok State
LSU

Nebraska
USC

I went 9-6. Had to be somebody beat that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT