ADVERTISEMENT

Pickem Army Navy

FallingRun84

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2016
A fun pick and easy for all to participate. In some ways my favorite college football game of the year. Sole P5 game, focus on two Military Academy's and in part to all service persons. Even though College Game Day is not what it use to be, they do a good job with this weekend.

Pick winner and total score. If you served please note your branch of service, and thank you.

A fun pick and easy for all to participate. In some ways my favorite college football game of the year. Sole P5 game, focus on two Military Academy's and in part to all service persons. Even though College Game Day is not what it use to be, they do a good job with this weekend.

Pick winner and total score. If you served please note your branch of service, and thank you.
China by an anxious, biracial raised by lesbian recruitment ad person of indeterminant gender's math. Which is to say math is a patriarchal, white supremacy concept and therefore irrelevant ... you bigot.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN

Army 24-13 I, served in US ARMY 02/18/1971 to 11/18/ 1972

Reactions: FallingRun84
ADVERTISEMENT