ADVERTISEMENT

Pick’m Week 13

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
I’ll have it out as soon as ESPN starts designating times and channels. I don’t get why they ain’t got the tv schedule up yet.

I’ll have it out as soon as ESPN starts designating times and channels. I don’t get why they ain’t got the tv schedule up yet.

Perhaps they are waiting to see who's playing and who isn't.

WVU @ ISU is 3:30.

I looked on ESPN.com (same site I’ve used all year) and they’ve still got 1/2 the games at TBD. If they don’t have times and channels up tomorrow I’ll just put the slate up and Saturday will be a tune in and see.

My CBS sports app shows the games, times, and tv coverage. Pretty bad lineup of games this week.

Pickm week 13

As someone else said not a lot of great games

Tie breaker is total points scored in Ain’t the World Champs @ The Great Matt Campbell’s

Backup tie breaker is pick all the games on Pickm cancelled due to COV19 before Tuesday or make it Wednesday This is a joke tiebreaker

Friday
9:30
Washington State @ USC——FS1

12:00
Ohio State @ Sparty—-abc
A&M @ Auburn——espn
HaveTheFiredTomHermanUYet? @ KState——-Fox
Arkansas @ Missouri ——secn
FireScottFrostNow @ Purdue—-B1G
Kansas @ Texas Tech——it’s a Big XII game THATS WHY!——-FS2
Oklahoma Stare @ TCU——espn2

3:30
Indiana @ Wisconsin——abc
Ain’t the World Champs @ The Great Matt Campbell’s ——espn
Maryland @ Meat Chicken——B1G

7:00
SC @ UK——-secn

8:00
Bama @ LSU —-cbs
Baylor @ Oklahoma——Fox

9:00
Houston @ SMU——espnu

TBD
Sandusky @ Guidos
Northwestern @ Minnesota
Iowa @ Illinois
UCLA @ Arizona State

My picks Pickm Week 13

Tie breaker is total points scored in Ain’t the World Champs @ The Great Matt Campbell’s

Backup tie breaker is pick all the games on Pickm cancelled due to COV19 before Tuesday or make it Wednesday This is a joke tiebreaker. I say we lose 3 games easy though

Friday
9:30
USC——FS1—-

Ohio State—-abc
A&M ——espn
HaveTheFiredTomHermanUYet?——-Fox —-hope I’m wrong and if K State had a qb I’d pick them
Missouri ——secn
FireScottFrostNow—-B1G
Texas Tech——it’s a Big XII game THATS WHY!——-FS2
Oklahoma Stare ——espn2

Wisconsin ——abc——-Indiana QB has torn ACL so I’m changing
Ain’t the World Champs (52) ——espn——heart pick not believing it
Meat Chicken——B1G——Khakis has to win this one somehow

UK——-secn

Bama —-cbs
Oklahoma——Fox

SMU——espnu —-Ross up

TBD
Guidos—-please Godfather chop them up
Northwestern
Iowa
UCLA

Last edited:
Southern California over Washington State
Ohio State over Michigan State
Texas A&M over Auburn
Texas over Kansas State
Missouri over Arkansas
Purdue over Nebraska
Texas Tech over Kansas
Oklahoma State over Texas Christian
Wisconsin over Indiana
Iowa State over West Virginia (50 points)
Michigan over Maryland
Kentucky over South Carolina
Alabama over Louisiana State
Oklahoma over Baylor
Houston over Southern Methodist
Penn State over Rutgers
Northwestern over Minnesota
Iowa over Illinois
Arizona State over UCLA

Cancellations - 5

I need 2 more cancellations to get to 3. Come on COV19 just help me out with 2 more games.
I'm hearing Michigan may be a no go this Saturday, but still trying to get my arms around whether or not this is a ploy for Jim Harbaugh to get out of playing the final two games, particularly the 12/12 game in Columbus.

I wonder if he wants out of Michigan. He has 1 year left on his deal I hear. Who has a COLLEGE HEAD COACH with only 1 year on their contract of employment?

Southern California over Washington State
Ohio State over Michigan State
Texas A&M over Auburn
Texas over Kansas State
Missouri over Arkansas
Purdue over Nebraska
Texas Tech over Kansas
Oklahoma State over Texas Christian
Wisconsin over Indiana
West Virginia over Iowa State ((47 points)
Maryland over Michigan
Kentucky over South Carolina
Alabama over Louisiana State
Oklahoma over Baylor
Houston over Southern Methodist
Penn State over Rutgers
Northwestern over Minnesota
Iowa over Illinois
Arizona State over UCLA

Cancellations - 7

Southern California
Ohio State
Texas A&M
Texas
Missouri
Nebraska
Texas Tech
Oklahoma State
Indiana
West Virginia (40 points)
Michigan
Kentucky
Alabama
Oklahoma
SMU
Penn State
Northwestern
Iowa
Arizona State

Cancellations - 4

Last edited:
USC
Ohio St
TAMU - but I think it's close.
Longhorns
Razorbacks- a hunch
Boilers
TT
Okie St
Wisky
WVU! (44)
Michigan - but I wouldn't be surprised if...
Kentucky
Bama
Sooners
SMU
Ped St.
NW
Hawkeyes
Zona St.

Maryland - Michigan game has been cancelled, so there's two.

Bigger deal here is whether or not Michigan will play next week, which would really screw Ohio State if they don't.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Maryland - Michigan game has been cancelled, so there's two.

Bigger deal here is whether or not Michigan will play next week, which would really screw Ohio State if they don't.
I heard that Herbstreit alluded to that on the CFP show last night and then had to apologize for it later. If tOSU can't get 6 games in they are ineligible for the B1G champ game.

USC
Ohio State
A&M
TX
Arkansas
Purdue
Texas Tech
Oklahoma State
Wisconsin
WVU- 48Pts
Maryland
UK
Bama
Oklahoma
SMU
PSU
Northwestern
Iowa
Arizona State

Need 1 more so I can get my prediction of 4 canceled games.

I didn’t see Liberty @ Coastal or I’d have put it on the slate. If there was time to notify everyone I’d have put BYU @ Coastal. That game is interesting.

You know all this quick scheduling shows me these schools can schedule ANYONE they want IF the schools are motivated to do so. They’re putting games together in a matter of days across 3 time zones.

I didn’t see Liberty @ Coastal or I’d have put it on the slate. If there was time to notify everyone I’d have put BYU @ Coastal. That game is interesting.

You know all this quick scheduling shows me these schools can schedule ANYONE they want IF the schools are motivated to do so. They’re putting games together in a matter of days across 3 time zones.

BYU is independent as is Liberty. Some schools like the PAC are scheduling teams that are G5 schools. I don't blame them because some will only have 3 or 4 games. A Normal year this couldn't be done. But if they are scheduling like this fast tells me they could have played 12 games if they wanted.

This is a little easier for basketball due to being able to play on short notice or back to back days doesn't hurt you.

Kind of makes it interesting in match ups that might in normal circumstances never happened.

Ohio State game against Michigan in serious jeopardy of not being played per reports List

We’ve already heard that Michigan paused football activities because of rising positive COVID-19 tests. Now, the program has canceled the game this weekend against Maryland. According to Chris Balas of “The Wolverine,” the situation does not appear to be getting better. In fact, Balas would “bet heavily against” a game next weekend (Ohio State) as well.

This is clearly not good news for an Ohio State program that is trying desperately to limp to the finish line of the season and have enough games played (six) to be eligible for the Big Ten Championship Game. The team has worked very hard to get back in a good place with its own positive COVID-19 tests to get back on the field and prep for Michigan State. That could all be for naught if the Wolverines can’t play the weekend after.

Sources: Michigan football's situation has not gotten better on the COVID front. At this point, we'd bet heavily against games this week or next.
— Chris Balas (@Balas_Wolverine) December 2, 2020
Ohio State and Michigan have played every single year since 1918. To not play in 2020 would surely remind everyone where things stand in the world today with a pandemic that has gripped the world for almost a year.

This news also comes after ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit suggested Michigan might use the coronavirus situation to duck playing Ohio State for fear of a very, very bad result. He later apologized, but the critics will be out in full force if Michigan can’t play. It also means the Buckeye staff might want to start calling Nebraska, which will most likely be sitting at home as Minnesota deals with its own COVID-19 situation.

Wisconsin AD Barry Alvarez says Big Ten owes it to Ohio State to change policy on Big Ten Championship Game eligibility

Winners week 13

Backup tie breaker is pick all the games on Pickm cancelled due to COV19 before Tuesday or make it Wednesday This is a joke tiebreaker

Friday—-moved to Sunday
9:30—moved to 7:30
Washington State @ USC——FS1–—-still in FS1

Ohio State—-abc
A&M——espn
HaveTheFiredTomHermanUYet?——-Fox
Missouri ——secn
FireScottFrostNow—-B1G
TCU——espn2—-the Mullett May be in trouble

Indiana——abc——Great Job Tom Allen
The Great Matt Campbell’s ——espn—-only the score was ever the unknown (42+6=48 btw why did we kick that last fg? Seriously???)
Maryland @ Meat Chicken——B1G——-COV19

SC @ UK——-secn

Bama @ LSU —-cbs
Baylor @ Oklahoma——Fox

Houston @ SMU——espnu ——COV19

TBD
Sandusky——-damn you Godfather and your Guidos
Northwestern @ Minnesota ———COV19
Iowa
UCLA @ Arizona State

Last edited:
Since there’s a game on Sunday evening and I got to get up to deer hunt tomorrow I will get this tomorrow

Since there’s a game on Sunday evening and I got to get up to deer hunt tomorrow I will get this tomorrow
Got your back!

Friday—-moved to Sunday
9:30—moved to 7:30
Washington State @ USC——FS1–—-still in FS1

Ohio State—-abc
A&M——espn
HaveTheFiredTomHermanUYet?——-Fox
Missouri ——secn
FireScottFrostNow—-B1G
TCU——espn2—-the Mullett May be in trouble

Indiana——abc——Great Job Tom Allen
The Great Matt Campbell’s ——espn—-only the score was ever the unknown (42+6=48 btw why did we kick that last fg? Seriously???)
Maryland @ Meat Chicken——B1G——-COV19

UK——-secn Still no coaching announcement at SC.

Bama—-cbs...Big over LSU
Oklahoma——Fox..no competition from the Bears.

Houston @ SMU——espnu ——COV19

TBD
Sandusky——-damn you Godfather and your Guidos
Northwestern @ Minnesota ———COV19
Iowa
UCLA

Last edited:
Thanks for completing it.

I’ll take the win from the tree stand.

Btw nothing but small bucks and slick heads so far. The trophy I’ve nicknamed “midnight rider” cause that’s when he comes by the trail cam is still a daytime no show.

Last edited:
Reactions: torontoeers
Yeah but if you kill small bucks you never get to have the Big Bucks. That’s why there are does out there. I’ve got this Thursday-Sunday for a doe and the last 4 days of the year for more doe meat. I would t go hungry.

There is one Buck I’m looking for. He is “the midnight rider” on my trail cam though on Saturday evening he came through at 6:33 pm. I need him to be a mid morning traveler. All I’m looking for is some cooperation from this Trophy Buck.

USC 38
WSU 6
Late in the 3rd

only Mike Leach’s or Dana’s game management can blow a lead like that. Think it’s safe to say Fight On win!

Sorry for the delay on stats. Can we move all of these year-end holidays out of football season?

PLAYER NAME CORRECT WEEK 13 CORRECTYTD YTD/WIN %
3XWVU 13 127 69%
TORONTO 10 114 62%
FALLRUN 10 127 69%
SKYHAWKBALL 0 81 44%
ALLEN 13 125 68%
MICHHERD 11 132 72%
CHRISWV 11 121 66%
EXPAT 12 125 68%

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT