ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer USED the US population as guinea pigs TO TEST THEIR POISON JABs... they KILLED 120,000 US children... DIED SUDDENLY

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
World Premiere: Died Suddenly ... 68min ***** WATCH ***** ... replay UP... Over 20 MILLION Views already...

Last edited:
so.............

the unvaxxed will be the only people remaining...

523b08341853565e.jpg

Don't know what cause Hamlin to have a heart attack. It very well could have been the hit to the chest. Everyone pretending to know is full of shit. Everyone trying to defend the vaccine is more full of shit. Those calling it a conspiracy theroy are not medical experts. There are many REAL DOCTORS warning about possible side effects. So that needs researched ASAP without bias. I will pray he recovers because that's most important.

However it should be allowed to be discussed. If it wasn't the vaccine then great. Totally dismissing it though is bullshit considering how many REAL DOCTORS can't agree.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

They tried to shut him up because he dared to push back against the narrative. Once considered a top cardiologist in the country. Should make you suspicious at least.

Last edited:

They tried to shut him up because he dared to push back against the narrative. Once considered a top cardiologist in the country. Should make you suspicious at least.
Shutting down many top Dr's from every ivy league school should cause everyone to question this .
Would love to see them openly debate what's going on .

Shutting down many top Dr's from every ivy league school should cause everyone to question this .
Would love to see them openly debate what's going on .

Since 2020. It didn't come from Q. So yes an honest debate and conversation needs to be had. Not even the REAL experts in the medical field can agree. Honestly I don't know but common sense should tell us something isn't right.

Since 2020. It didn't come from Q. So yes an honest debate and conversation needs to be had. Not even the REAL experts in the medical field can agree. Honestly I don't know but common sense should tell us something isn't right.

From the get go something didn't seem right . From the death numbers to mask mandates nothing seemed to add up . Add in they changed the definition of vaccine to the mandates. Now we know top Dr's was banned from speaking out against this " vaccine or shutdowns.

From the get go something didn't seem right . From the death numbers to mask mandates nothing seemed to add up . Add in they changed the definition of vaccine to the mandates. Now we know top Dr's was banned from speaking out against this " vaccine or shutdowns.

Maybe the fake Doctors should take a break from trying to own the rubes. Even if it wasn't the vaccine that caused this young man to have a heart attack. There's definitely enough information coming out and will continue to come out that people should at least take a look at concerning side effects from the vaccine. It definitely shouldn't be mandatory.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Maybe the fake Doctors should take a break from trying to own the rubes. Even if it wasn't the vaccine that caused this young man to have a heart attack. There's definitely enough information coming out and will continue to come out that people should at least take a look at concerning side effects from the vaccine. It definitely shouldn't be mandatory.
Do you remember Hank Gathers? Sadly, events like this happen in sports. I don't think someone should be trying to use this incident to debate a vaccine. (Do you know that Hamlin even took the shots?)

Do you remember Hank Gathers? Sadly, events like this happen in sports. I don't think someone should be trying to use this incident to debate a vaccine. (Do you know that Hamlin even took the shots?)

I covered all that. It could have been a few different things that caused it. We don't know either way and even if it wasn't the vaccine that doesn't mean others haven't suffered side effects from it. It should be discussed without controlled opposition writing Anti Vaccine nonsense to own the rubes.

Hank Gathers also had a preexisting condition. So not a good example. He had collapsed before.

Just as much nonsense in these messages. Hence why I was against making it mandatory.

Yes it's probably fake. Why do people do this? Here's three reasons.

1. Some people like to see the world burn.

2. They don't want civil discussions where the truth may be somewhere in the middle. Control the narrative.

3. See 1 and 2. It makes one side look like idiots especially if his narrative is mandatory vaccines for all or you can't participate in how society will be ran.

ADVERTISEMENT