ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer USED the US population as guinea pigs TO TEST THEIR POISON JABs... they KILLED 120,000 US children... DIED SUDDENLY

71413fb4438b6e58.jpg

A social justice advocate in Niagara died suddenly over the ...​

https://www.iheartradio.ca › news › a-social-justice-adv...

5 days ago — The NDP St. Catharines Riding Association says it is devastated to learn that Liam Coward died unexpectedly over the New Year's weekend.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

CTV news reporter Jessica Robb​

Jessica had earlier shared that she had taken three doses of COVID-19 vax, and several netizens now believe the on-air incident to be a side effect of the doses.

c8e3049d827ce9dc.jpeg

He was best known for his portrayal of Nicholas Bradford, the youngest son on the television series Eight Is Enough... He was 54.

Max Sorenson, a 17-year-old Wyoming basketball player, died unexpectedly due to a medical emergency (Max Sorenson/obituary).

Blaze Jacobs, 17, suffered a medical emergency on Monday morning while at school.

Nov 24, 2022 — Denise Lillian Irving (nee Hunn), age 44, a resident of Roscoe, Illinois since 2013, formerly of Des Plaines, passed away November 24, 2022.

2c506d9f553e615a.jpeg

Why is she saying it now is the question.

Dr. Leana Wen slammed after admitting there's been 'overcounting' of COVID deaths: ‘TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE’​

Say it ain't so .....
People with a ounce of common sense has been saying since day 1 .

Say it ain't so .....
People with a ounce of common sense has been saying since day 1 .

I've only said no mandates because Veterans have a good reason not to trust being human Guinea Pigs for experimental drugs.

Conversations should be had without Doctors being silence for not agreeing with the narrative and as more data is collected it should be presented.

Congress should push hard on the origins of Covid 19 and who all was involved. One thing that is definitely for certain it affects the elderly and compromised more.

I've only said no mandates because Veterans have a good reason not to trust being human Guinea Pigs for experimental drugs.

Conversations should be had without Doctors being silence for not agreeing with the narrative and as more data is collected it should be presented.
No mandates just because of veterans?
I'm saying no mandates because it's not a vaccine and it was never truly tested and could not have been. I'm saying no mandates because it does nothing to stop the spread . This has been known since day 1 of the mandates.

No mandates just because of veterans?
I'm saying no mandates because it's not a vaccine and it was never truly tested and could not have been. I'm saying no mandates because it does nothing to stop the spread . This has been known since day 1 of the mandates.

No. No mandates. For Anyone. Even more so because it's experimental.

Ask a Veteran why or Google it. Veterans, Military, Guinea Pigs, experimental drugs.

Harriet Hall
on Thursday
This is Kirk Hall, Harriet’s husband.
I know Harriet’s work was followed and admired by many of you. It is with great sadness that I must tell you my beloved wife passed away quietly and unexpectedly in her sleep last night. At this moment, she would probably simply ask you to have a kind thought for her, be kind to each other and continue to support her belief in the truth.
Please take care.

Screenshot-2023-01-16-at-8.34.57-PM.jpg

@Footdoc

4h·
You're no longer an "expert" after you've told everyone to
wear masks,
stand 6 feet apart,
isolate in their homes,
take your experimental gene therapy,
and then millions of people die anyways.

@EmeraldRobinson

1h·
Jan 11: Logan Holgate died at 18.

Jan 9: Hunter Brown died at 21.

Jan 9: Blaze Jacobs died at 17.

Jan 8: Jordan Brister died at 18.

Jan 5: Ashari Hughes died at 16.

Jan 2: Jack Madison died at 20.

Dec 30: Theo Gibbs died at 18.

Dec 26: Max Sorensen died at 17.

ADVERTISEMENT