ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer USED the US population as guinea pigs TO TEST THEIR POISON JABs... they KILLED 120,000 US children... DIED SUDDENLY

I covered all that. It could have been a few different things that caused it. We don't know either way and even if it wasn't the vaccine that doesn't mean others haven't suffered side effects from it. It should be discussed without controlled opposition writing Anti Vaccine nonsense to own the rubes.

Hank Gathers also had a preexisting condition. So not a good example. He had collapsed before.
Sometimes your FIRST event is the start of your pre-existing condition. Just saying, this could have been Hamlin's.

Again, this event should not be about debating the vaccine.

Sometimes your FIRST event is the start of your pre-existing condition. Just saying, this could have been Hamlin's.

Again, this event should not be about debating the vaccine.

I hope he recovers. However people have questions and fake Doctors trying to own the Rubes should probably STFU. There's definitely a conversation to be had especially about the mandatory part of it and not allowing Real Doctors to share information.

I hope he recovers. However people have questions and fake Doctors trying to own the Rubes should probably STFU. There's definitely a conversation to be had especially about the mandatory part of it and not allowing Real Doctors to share information.

So not all Real Doctors are going to agree. Before Musk bought Twitter they were being censored. Why? Anti-Science and Pro Profits?

Last edited:

Again, his event should not be used though for that debate. Not yet.

60b6d3aab646f11d.png

Cynthia Holt MAGA
@Cynthia_Holt

58m·
Anyone telling you to stfu if you bring the Vax up around athletes can go f*ck themselves.

Everyone pretending like we haven’t seen soccer players and athletes all over the world dropping dead suddenly.

Your anger should be toward the people who lied to you.

Last edited:
Again, his event should not be used though for that debate. Not yet.

Tell that to the controlled opposition on the Blue Lot. Go play dumb with someone else. As I have pointed out. I'm aware it's several things that could have caused it. So I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I pray he fully recovers because that's what is most important. I also wasn't pretending to be a Doctor telling people they should get the vaccine and most importantly I was against mandates. So I don't have that to feel guilty about.

Tell that to the controlled opposition on the Blue Lot. Go play dumb with someone else. As I have pointed out. I'm aware it's several things that could have caused it. So I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I pray he fully recovers because that's what is most important. I also wasn't pretending to be a Doctor telling people they should get the vaccine and most importantly I was against mandates. So I don't have that to feel guilty about.
You say one thing, but always revert back to the vaccine? Listen, I never took the vaccine. Don't plan on taking the vaccine. And I don't care if you or anyone else takes it. But stop saying that "several things could have caused it" in regards to Hamlin situation, but then throw out the vaccine in the same breathe. That's an end-around way of you blaming it, when we have ZERO evidence that it was a cause.

I'm not a medical expert, but he took a direct collision to the chest area, which can (and has in the past) caused a cardiac situation.

@My48

3h·

Key take away:

In America, we do not want to know what kills people.

This is why there are virtually never any autopsies after someone dies post-vaccine, even if they die less than 24 hours after the jab.

So we’ll never know for sure because they don’t want us to know what killed him.

So deaths like this will continue because people don’t want to upset the government “safe and effective” narrative.

Last edited:
@1776Stonewall

3h·
So 24-year-old Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin did in fact have a cardiac arrest on the field last night, after a hit to the chest.

Dr. Peter McCullough points out that if the player did indeed take covid "vaccine/boosters", "The subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis" - Meaning that if the player had inflammation of the heart muscle, it would make a hit to the chest that much more dangerous.

This could just be the first of many such instances

You say one thing, but always revert back to the vaccine? Listen, I never took the vaccine. Don't plan on taking the vaccine. And I don't care if you or anyone else takes it. But stop saying that "several things could have caused it" in regards to Hamlin situation, but then throw out the vaccine in the same breathe. That's an end-around way of you blaming it, when we have ZERO evidence that it was a cause.

I'm not a medical expert, but he took a direct collision to the chest area, which can (and has in the past) caused a cardiac situation.

I posted information that shows there's a conversation to have separate of him. BECAUSE IT COULD AFFECT OTHERS. I posted information that shows Real Doctors don't all agree and why people may have questions. As far as him I'm more concerned if he can fully recover because right now. it looks real bad. That was a long time to go without oxygen to the brain. CPR or not.

@EmeraldRobinson

4h·
It’s January 3rd, 2023 and Dr. Fauci has still not been arrested for funding COVID-19 in the Wuhan Lab and killing millions of people around the world.

You don't think it should be looked at by professionals. I'm talking ivy league type Dr's not some bullshit people.
I know how you have felt about this whole pandemic situation and we have agreed on most of it , I think .

You don't think it should be looked at by professionals. I'm talking ivy league type Dr's not some bullshit people.
I know how you have felt about this whole pandemic situation and we have agreed on most of it , I think .
Look at it all you want. But what's the chances that they say "nothing to see here"? Will that mean that Gunny and everyone else will take their findings? Nope. It will be a continuous bitch fest like always. They can blame the doctors and others all they want, but I don't see Gunny or 82 pushing blame on Trump who PROMOTED the vaccine and BRAGS that he did it. Which proves my point.

Look at it all you want. But what's the chances that they say "nothing to see here"? Will that mean that Gunny and everyone else will take their findings? Nope. It will be a continuous bitch fest like always. They can blame the doctors and others all they want, but I don't see Gunny or 82 pushing blame on Trump who PROMOTED the vaccine and BRAGS that he did it. Which proves my point.

Hey moron. Learn to read better. I'm not bitching. I'm calling the pretend Doctors on the board douche bags. Trump also didn't try to make it mandatory. That was your tribe.

Last edited:
Hey moron. Learn to read better. I'm not bitching. I'm calling the pretend Doctors on the board douche bags. Trump also didn't try to make it mandatory. That was your tribe.
Getting mad are we? Trump did tell people to "go get it". Didn't you post stuff previously about people who were trying to influence others to get the shot? (I think so)

I don't have a "tribe". I don't follow around ONE person like a lost puppy looking for scraps. I think we know who that is.

Are you saying that if a team of respected doctors came out and said "nothing to see here", you'd take their word 100%? (again, I think I know the answer already)

I supported Trump and I'm glad he pushed for a vaccine. From that point on I believe the whole country went crazy .
Mandatory so called vaccines is my issue, Trump did not do that .
For Me this is not a R or D problem this is a swamp problem and our Constitution was destroyed in more than one way.
I think people need to take the my side vs your side out of this and let prominent Dr's debate this something that was taken from us as evident from the twitter files.

Getting mad are we? Trump did tell people to "go get it". Didn't you post stuff previously about people who were trying to influence others to get the shot? (I think so)

I don't have a "tribe". I don't follow around ONE person like a lost puppy looking for scraps. I think we know who that is.

Are you saying that if a team of respected doctors came out and said "nothing to see here", you'd take their word 100%? (again, I think I know the answer already)

So you're not interest in collecting data and investigating as we move forward? You're 100% certain nothing will change? Is all this fake news?

You have a tribe of a couple of fake experts.

So you're not interest in collecting data and investigating as we move forward? You're 100% certain nothing will change? Is all this fake news?

You have a tribe of a couple of fake experts.
Who said I wasn't against collecting data? Have at it. I've stayed steady on all this from day 1. If the government wants to investigate Trump, Biden, Hunter, Fauci........have at it. But we both know that whatever the findings, neither side will accept it.

Who said I wasn't against collecting data? Have at it. I've stayed steady on all this from day 1. If the government wants to investigate Trump, Biden, Hunter, Fauci........have at it. But we both know that whatever the findings, neither side will accept it.

I'm talking about any vaccine side effects we might learn about moving forward. At this point you're arguing with yourself. There's nothing unreasonable about what I posted in this thread.

This is the saddest part & it's so true .
I do believe enough people on both sides have been questioning this vaccine. Unfortunately it has become a political football as the border is . If I remember correctly many pro athletes fought against getting the vaccine I'm hoping they demand a investigation.

This is the saddest part & it's so true .
I do believe enough people on both sides have been questioning this vaccine. Unfortunately it has become a political football as the border is . If I remember correctly many pro athletes fought against getting the vaccine I'm hoping they demand a investigation.

We don't know all the answers concerning the vaccine side effects yet. I just think Doctors and others should have a open discussion about moving forward as more data comes in. If it's truly causing problems then maybe it needs to stop being given. It wouldn't be the first drug pulled.

I just feel empathy for those forced to get it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
We don't know all the answers concerning the vaccine side effects yet. I just think Doctors and others should have a open discussion about moving forward as more data comes in. If it's truly causing problems then maybe it needs to stop being given. It wouldn't be the first drug pulled.

Didn't the first measles vaccine have dramatic side effects and deaths (maybe I'm confusing it with something else)? I guess my point is, nothing medicinal is 100% safe and effective. Now, don't take this as me defending the COVID vaccine, because I'm not. I'm just stating the facts.

I agree

Didn't the first measles vaccine have dramatic side effects and deaths (maybe I'm confusing it with something else)? I guess my point is, nothing medicinal is 100% safe and effective. Now, don't take this as me defending the COVID vaccine, because I'm not. I'm just stating the facts.

Well I had a 98.5 % percent chance of surviving Covid 19 and a 100% chance of surviving any side effects of the vaccine if I didn't get it. Me speaking up about it has always been about making it mandatory. Even through the use of private companies. That was bullshit considering there were no long term studies conducted.

The inevitable, grotesque effort to blame vaccines for Damar Hamlin's collapse

It was less than an hour after Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field in Cincinnati that Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk decided to blame the injury on coronavirus vaccines.
--
There are a few layers here that are worth picking out.
The first is the purported connection between “athletes dropping” and coronavirus vaccines. In short, a number of injuries, illnesses and unexpected performances have been linked without evidence to the athletes’ having been vaccinated. It’s quite explicitly cherry-picking: Anything even remotely linked to circulatory issues has been lumped into a vast “just asking questions!!” universe of suspicion, generally by those on the political right. It’s not that there is a demonstrable increase in illness among athletes; it’s that any illness in any athlete at any level now becomes fodder for inclusion in that universe. That some 70,000 Americans under the age of 45 have strokes each year means there are lots of cherries that might be plucked.
--
The overlap with politics is obvious. The political right’s response to the coronavirus pandemic slipped from grudging support for measures to limit the virus’s spread to outright opposition — thanks in large part to President Donald Trump’s determination that the country should put the virus behind it as his reelection approached. Trump and other Republicans disparaged public health experts and elevated fringe voices raising conspiracy theories about the virus. While Trump hoped to take credit for the rapid development and deployment of vaccines targeting the virus, those vaccines became associated with the administration of President Biden and spurred the same sort of backlash against official recommendations that boosted fringe, outsider covid-19 treatments like hydroxychloroquine.
The clearest demonstration of the right’s evolution is seen in Florida. Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) went from advocating closures to reopening fully while encouraging vaccination — to treating vaccines as not only dangerous but part of a concerted plot to defraud the public. This despite the vaccines having prevented millions of American deaths, according to recent research. But, for many, the political benefits of being a fervent vaccine opponent proved too compelling.
That includes Kirk, whose job at Turning Point USA appears to consist largely of engaging in fringe culture-war fights with an eye toward attracting attention and funding. But it’s not just Kirk and DeSantis who understand that vaccine skepticism is a path toward audience-building. Fox News’s Tucker Carlson has been powering the idea for months.
--
Even outlets like the increasingly fringe Rasmussen Reports are releasing surveys claiming that a large number of Americans believe they know someone who died of vaccine side effects — an effort to inject dubious evidence into the debate. (To bolster the legitimacy of the idea, Rasmussen points to a film from an extreme-right radio host named Stew Peters, who last May declared that his political enemies were “possessed by demons.”)
The idea that actual evidence from credentialed observers can be successfully rebutted with anecdotes and the musings of do-your-own researchers extends in various directions besides simply pointing at athlete injuries with an eyebrow raised. A common argument is that there has been a surge in excess deaths (that is, deaths above what would otherwise be expected) that correlates with increased coronavirus vaccinations. But, of course, this is in large part because thousands of people died of covid-19.
You can see that in data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Instantly, of course, some segment of readers will scoff at the idea that the CDC’s numbers are reliable, a view downstream from skepticism about any “official” figures. At that level of denialism, there’s no factual response that can suffice. For everyone else, though, the tabulated data is useful.
In 2021 and 2022, using weighted excess death estimates (to account for numbers that arrive months after deaths occur), it was states with lower rates of vaccination in mid-2021 that recorded more excess death. That holds both overall and for the group purportedly suffering from these vaccine-related deaths, those under the age of 50.
--
Again, these numbers are not competing with Kirk’s own medical research. They are competing with insinuations aimed at bolstering Kirk’s credentials with vaccine skeptics who refuse to accept the lack of evidence supporting the idea that vaccines are leading to frequent severe illness and death.
It’s not yet clear exactly what caused Damar Hamlin’s heart to stop beating briefly after he collided with another player on Monday night. That probably temporary uncertainty lets opportunists like Kirk step in and make a political claim, a claim that contributes to a vague sense of uncertainty about vaccines and a claim that will undoubtedly go uncorrected should the cause of Hamlin’s injury be clearly differentiated from anything vaccine-related.
Because it’s not about the evidence in the first place.

The inevitable, grotesque effort to blame vaccines for Damar Hamlin's collapse

It was less than an hour after Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field in Cincinnati that Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk decided to blame the injury on coronavirus vaccines.
--
There are a few layers here that are worth picking out.
The first is the purported connection between “athletes dropping” and coronavirus vaccines. In short, a number of injuries, illnesses and unexpected performances have been linked without evidence to the athletes’ having been vaccinated. It’s quite explicitly cherry-picking: Anything even remotely linked to circulatory issues has been lumped into a vast “just asking questions!!” universe of suspicion, generally by those on the political right. It’s not that there is a demonstrable increase in illness among athletes; it’s that any illness in any athlete at any level now becomes fodder for inclusion in that universe. That some 70,000 Americans under the age of 45 have strokes each year means there are lots of cherries that might be plucked.
--
The overlap with politics is obvious. The political right’s response to the coronavirus pandemic slipped from grudging support for measures to limit the virus’s spread to outright opposition — thanks in large part to President Donald Trump’s determination that the country should put the virus behind it as his reelection approached. Trump and other Republicans disparaged public health experts and elevated fringe voices raising conspiracy theories about the virus. While Trump hoped to take credit for the rapid development and deployment of vaccines targeting the virus, those vaccines became associated with the administration of President Biden and spurred the same sort of backlash against official recommendations that boosted fringe, outsider covid-19 treatments like hydroxychloroquine.
The clearest demonstration of the right’s evolution is seen in Florida. Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) went from advocating closures to reopening fully while encouraging vaccination — to treating vaccines as not only dangerous but part of a concerted plot to defraud the public. This despite the vaccines having prevented millions of American deaths, according to recent research. But, for many, the political benefits of being a fervent vaccine opponent proved too compelling.
That includes Kirk, whose job at Turning Point USA appears to consist largely of engaging in fringe culture-war fights with an eye toward attracting attention and funding. But it’s not just Kirk and DeSantis who understand that vaccine skepticism is a path toward audience-building. Fox News’s Tucker Carlson has been powering the idea for months.
--
Even outlets like the increasingly fringe Rasmussen Reports are releasing surveys claiming that a large number of Americans believe they know someone who died of vaccine side effects — an effort to inject dubious evidence into the debate. (To bolster the legitimacy of the idea, Rasmussen points to a film from an extreme-right radio host named Stew Peters, who last May declared that his political enemies were “possessed by demons.”)
The idea that actual evidence from credentialed observers can be successfully rebutted with anecdotes and the musings of do-your-own researchers extends in various directions besides simply pointing at athlete injuries with an eyebrow raised. A common argument is that there has been a surge in excess deaths (that is, deaths above what would otherwise be expected) that correlates with increased coronavirus vaccinations. But, of course, this is in large part because thousands of people died of covid-19.
You can see that in data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Instantly, of course, some segment of readers will scoff at the idea that the CDC’s numbers are reliable, a view downstream from skepticism about any “official” figures. At that level of denialism, there’s no factual response that can suffice. For everyone else, though, the tabulated data is useful.
In 2021 and 2022, using weighted excess death estimates (to account for numbers that arrive months after deaths occur), it was states with lower rates of vaccination in mid-2021 that recorded more excess death. That holds both overall and for the group purportedly suffering from these vaccine-related deaths, those under the age of 50.
--
Again, these numbers are not competing with Kirk’s own medical research. They are competing with insinuations aimed at bolstering Kirk’s credentials with vaccine skeptics who refuse to accept the lack of evidence supporting the idea that vaccines are leading to frequent severe illness and death.
It’s not yet clear exactly what caused Damar Hamlin’s heart to stop beating briefly after he collided with another player on Monday night. That probably temporary uncertainty lets opportunists like Kirk step in and make a political claim, a claim that contributes to a vague sense of uncertainty about vaccines and a claim that will undoubtedly go uncorrected should the cause of Hamlin’s injury be clearly differentiated from anything vaccine-related.
Because it’s not about the evidence in the first place.

The evidence has been cherry picked. Because Doctors who didn't agree with the narrative were censored. You're too busy trying to own those that you don't agree with politically on this subject that you are missing the whole point.

This is what Kirk had to say about Hamlin. Correct we don't know for certain what caused his heart attack.

And this. Which has been pointed out by Doctors and has other people asking questions. Because they probably have concerns for others.

And he retweeted this.

And he retweeted this. That probably rubbed some people the wrong way.

The evidence has been cherry picked. Because Doctors who didn't agree with the narrative were censored. You're too busy trying to own those that you don't agree with politically on this subject that you are missing the whole point.
and in my opinion, if not for the echo chamber, you would realize all that you ascribe to me in your reply is more accurately applying to you. I actually expected your response, it was very predictable...and I find it funny that you accuse me of "trying to own those that you don't agree with politically.." when in fact all I did was post a link and cut/paste from an article from a globally respected news outlet. I didn't comment on the article either way, but you were so busy trying to own me because you think we disagree politically on the subject that IMO you are missing the whole point ;)

and in my opinion, if not for the echo chamber, you would realize all that you ascribe to me in your reply is more accurately applying to you. I actually expected your response, it was very predictable...and I find it funny that you accuse me of "trying to own those that you don't agree with politically.." when in fact all I did was post a link and cut/paste from an article from a globally respected news outlet. I didn't comment on the article either way, but you were so busy trying to own me because you think we disagree politically on the subject that IMO you are missing the whole point ;)

Correct you posted it. As far as the rest of the nonsense in your post. I'm confident it makes sense to you.

WAPO still respected? It's funny watching you trying to keep your head above the bullshit you're swimming in.

oh and personally to me Charlie Kirk comes across as a spoiled little brat who is all about self-promotion and pushing a narrative instead of being interested in objective facts.. I honestly think part of the reason the so called MAGA base has issues w/ credibility with a lot of people in the US, and globally, is because a lot of the people out front of the cause (Kirk, Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, Jones, etc.) come across as disingenuous, partisan, and not interested in a civil discussion based on evidence and multiple viewpoints. My opinions fwiw...

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
oh and personally to me Charlie Kirk comes across as a spoiled little brat who is all about self-promotion and pushing a narrative instead of being interested in objective facts.. I honestly think part of the reason the so called MAGA base has issues w/ credibility with a lot of people in the US, and globally, is because a lot of the people out front of the cause (Kirk, Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, Jones, etc.) come across as disingenuous, partisan, and not interested in a civil discussion based on evidence and multiple viewpoints. My opinions fwiw...

Correct you posted it. As far as the rest of the nonsense in your post. I'm confident it makes sense to you.

WAPO still respected? It's funny watching you trying to keep your head above the bullshit you're swimming in.
yes WAPO is still respected..in the US and globally.. It may not be respected you and/or certainly not by those who buy into all the far right and Q conspiracies.. but it is certainly respected.. Remember, we are talking about the publication who outed gov't conspiracies in the past because that's where the facts led.. I am certain they would do it again if they had the evidence to do so

yes WAPO is still respected..in the US and globally.. It may not be respected you and/or certainly not by those who buy into all the far right and Q conspiracies.. but it is certainly respected.. Remember, we are talking about the publication who outed gov't conspiracies in the past because that's where the facts led.. I am certain they would do it again if they had the evidence to do so

Delusional you are.

Reactions: huey

I believe the WAPO just had a article claiming short people are better for the environment .

Delusional you are.

lol.. classic.. so layoffs make a business less respected in terms of their 'product' or in this case their journalistic bona fides?

sorry man, I generally have enjoyed conversing with you and understanding your alternative viewpoint (to mine).... I don't mean to come across as antagonistic or taking personal shots as I certainly respect your right to believe whatever you want.. first day back to work has me all edgy I guess

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT