ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps I’m biased re: Gas Stove ban

But to me, the gas stove ban discussion is right up there with nuking hurricanes, buying Greenland, etc.
fart GIF

And it will go nowhere. It was floated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and will end there. Biden is against it.
Why be a bleater and continue defending this America-hater? Wake up.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Damn I'm old enough to remember when this was a conspiracy theroy.

New York nears deal to ban gas stoves in new homes​

Supporters see the potential law as a national model that they hope can spur similar action by other states and the federal government.

Damn I'm old enough to remember when this was a conspiracy theroy.

New York nears deal to ban gas stoves in new homes​

Supporters see the potential law as a national model that they hope can spur similar action by other states and the federal government.
Democrat logic....everything they touch turns to shit or they find the best way to tax it .

Democrat logic....everything they touch turns to shit or they find the best way to tax it .
Pretty soon they will be outlawing pinto beans as they cause you to fart and pollute the atmosphere... Already thinking of eliminating farty cattle, good thing someone invented meatless beef patties.

Can't wait for the next round of stupid to come from this administration...
Democrats WTF?
I like gas stoves . I really do not see this getting much traction, not sure it is up there with nuking a hurricane but it does not make much sense. I am just glad that there is no one on the Dems side calling for death and destruction

I like gas stoves . I really do not see this getting much traction, not sure it is up there with nuking a hurricane but it does not make much sense. I am just glad that there is no one on the Dems side calling for death and destruction
Well NY is about to ban gas in all new construction....so there is that . It's obvious you can't balance a budget by the way you support this administration's economy. Now I see you can't comprehend what you read . ... guess that explains why your a Democrat.

Well NY is about to ban gas in all new construction....so there is that . It's obvious you can't balance a budget by the way you support this administration's economy. Now I see you can't comprehend what you read . ... guess that explains why your a Democrat.
Do you live in NY????????? And do you satisfy your wife?????? My answer to both is No. I mean I cant help with the NY thing but I have it in me to move 300lbs one more time so tell the Mrs to give me a call

Do you live in NY????????? And do you satisfy your wife?????? My answer to both is No. I mean I cant help with the NY thing but I have it in me to move 300lbs one more time so tell the Mrs to give me a call
You don't think other Democrat led states will do the same ...you probably don't you are to gullible.
Unfortunately Democrats will run from NY as they have been doing and are to stupid to realize it's there policies that's doing it.
I may not be satisfying my wife but I can promise you she would walk all over your gullible ass . As a nurse in the prison system you don't have nothing she hasn't seen and from her experiences there she dislikes gullible liberals more than me ...

You don't think other Democrat led states will do the same ...you probably don't you are to gullible.
Unfortunately Democrats will run from NY as they have been doing and are to stupid to realize it's there policies that's doing it.
I may not be satisfying my wife but I can promise you she would walk all over your gullible ass . As a nurse in the prison system you don't have nothing she hasn't seen and from her experiences there she dislikes gullible liberals more than me ...
Dude much like "their taking your guns" this too will be a big nothing. Well then you two are perfecrt for each other. Unsatisfied angry trumptards who have a lifetime of bad decisions rolling down their face . Man that's not even worth a grudge fck. And she married you so must be a keeper hahahahahah

Dude much like "their taking your guns" this too will be a big nothing. Well then you two are perfecrt for each other. Unsatisfied angry trumptards who have a lifetime of bad decisions rolling down their face . Man that's not even worth a grudge fck. And she married you so must be a keeper hahahahahah
Well, the NY legislation is pushing forward the ban, so, it’s not a big nothing. I mean, it is for me, I don’t live in that shit hole, but they are definitely trying.

Well, the NY legislation is pushing forward the ban, so, it’s not a big nothing. I mean, it is for me, I don’t live in that shit hole, but they are definitely trying.
Yawn nice distraction to death and destruction but I see how it works. Yea let's get all mad about a state we don't live in. Wait where are states rights in all of this???? I thought you guys were all about states rights. The hypocrisy is so deep with you clowns its comical

Last edited:
Yawn nice distraction to death and destruction but I see how it works. Yea let's get all mad about a state we don't live in. Wait where are states rights in all of this???? I thought you guys were all about states rights. The hypocrisy is so deep with you clowns its comical
I haven't seen a post say NY didn't have the "RIGHT" to ban gas stoves .... we are pointing out how stupid democrats are ....but you are proof.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
She'd make fun of your pecker and your paycheck ...lmao talk about deflated ego ... and you already have a self esteem problem...plus you're a Democrat....

56% of Democrats said they would support such a ban

She'd make fun of your pecker and your paycheck ...lmao talk about deflated ego ... and you already have a self esteem problem...plus you're a Democrat....
Really tell you what I will be up that way this weekend want to see. Let's put that $$$$ where that mouth is. My guess it would not take much, combed hair and a full head of teeth would probably do it for her

Really tell you what I will be up that way this weekend want to see. Let's put that $$$$ where that mouth is. My guess it would not take much, combed hair and a full head of teeth would probably do it for her

Like you would show... :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Lucky for you because if it takes a brain or 5 inches of penis you will be 40% short.

NY can do whatever it likes. I hope they do continue down this road. This is the kind of stupid shit that people actually care about. Don’t get mad at me for providing validation to counter your narrative. People don’t act until they’re negatively affected.

Takes a man who is not liberal and can financially take care of her ..
I have teeth ...paid for so they are mine ...I'm bald so I don't comb my hair I'm short and squatty.... my wife can handle herself ... if ya get past her dog and can duck and weave you might have a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT