ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- MAR 2022

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Time to start a thread that's actually current.....Guins at Tampa tonight.

Bolts have won 5 straight, and are 8-1-1 in their last 10 games....and they go to Carolina tomorrow night. Guess we'll know a little more about this team's potential ability to win in the playoffs by Saturday morning.

Next 5 games: at TBL, at CAR, FLA, VGK, at CAR 🥴

Time to start a thread that's actually current.....Guins at Tampa tonight.

Bolts have won 5 straight, and are 8-1-1 in their last 10 games....and they go to Carolina tomorrow night. Guess we'll know a little more about this team's potential ability to win in the playoffs by Saturday morning.

Next 5 games: at TBL, at CAR, FLA, VGK, at CAR 🥴
in case you forgot, playoff winning potential lies with tristan jarry

in case you forgot, playoff winning potential lies with tristan jarry
Certainly not arguing with that; I'm just not anxious to see Jarry forced to play 29 of the last 32 BEFORE having to go the distance in the playoffs.

Reactions: Irwineer2
desmith playing very well. maybe this can alleviate your concerns, its doing wonders for mine.

desmith playing very well. maybe this can alleviate your concerns, its doing wonders for mine.
Getting the impression that lots of folks around the team are feeling better about him......just hope he can keep it up and stay in one piece the rest of the way.

Not sure this is much of a scoop, but both DK and Kingerski are reporting this morning that....if today's practice is an indicator......KK might finally get scratched tomorrow night.

Not sure this is much of a scoop, but both DK and Kingerski are reporting this morning that....if today's practice is an indicator......KK might finally get scratched tomorrow night.
double m has opined on this for awhile. he's stil the best for all things penguins.

i grew up with dk. he wasn't even good enough to play wiffleball with us. I can't take a goof seriously.

double m has opined on this for awhile. he's stil the best for all things penguins.

i grew up with dk. he wasn't even good enough to play wiffleball with us. I can't take a goof seriously.
I really don't give a shit who you like and don't, though it's hardly a surprise you're a Madden guy.

Anyway, just for the record.....when I make references around here to DK ....about 95% of the time it's basic news-related info originating from one of his people (Dave Molinari or Taylor Haase) reporting from Cranberry. Op-ed guys like Kovacevic (and Madden, I presume) typically do little, if any, traditional news reporting.

Meanwhile, if you've still got a hard-on that DK didn't play wiffle ball with you, that's OK with me.....

I really don't give a shit who you like and don't, though it's hardly a surprise you're a Madden guy.

Anyway, just for the record.....when I make references around here to DK ....about 95% of the time it's basic news-related info originating from one of his people (Dave Molinari or Taylor Haase) reporting from Cranberry. Op-ed guys like Kovacevic (and Madden, I presume) typically do little, if any, traditional news reporting.

Meanwhile, if you've still got a hard-on that DK didn't play wiffle ball with you, that's OK with me.....
I said couldn't, not didn't.

Good win against a good team last night.......happy the Guins found a way to beat one of those unknown kid goalies playing an unconcious game; that is, until I read the Husso kid appears to be having a clearly better season thus far than Binnington.

He looked virtually unbeatable in that shootout; but I gotta say, Rusty sure buried that game winner.

#2, ZAR, Simon, and a prospect for Rakell. Lots of bodies but not much quality going the other direction; so the key to the deal for Anaheim has to be the prospect.

In light of the acquisition of the D-hack from Winnipeg.....and the recent signings of both Ruhwedel and Friedman......I'd guess the prospect will be PO Joseph.

Prospect reportedly is Calle Clang, the Swedish G picked #3 a couple years ago. Would have preferred the Ducks take the Finnish kid, Blomqvist, inetead.......oh well.

rackell better not be wearing 67.

seems like blasphemy given the numbers both before and after. maybe I'm just a cranky fvck. idk

Hope Geno enjoys his week's vacation......will probably rejoin the team with a nice tan.

See you all next season
The penguins need to restructure their D core . This has been a problem they have had for years. They also have to start the youth movement. Guys like Carter, Geno and Letang are old. They need to move on from these guys. The cup window has closed on these guys.

LMAO at the Pens. They are winning the offseason with their gun violence and gay pride activism LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT