ADVERTISEMENT

Pens fans...a couple things...

torontoeers

All-American
Nov 20, 2010
Port Perry Ontario
First off, if you have it how much are you paying for your NHL Centre Ice Package? I imagine some of the more local folk may not have so much a need for it with so many games on Root, but I splurged this year and bought in to the tune of $210? Is this excessive? Because it sure seemed a bit high...but what choice do I have up here I guess as the local providers broadcast Leafs (lol), Sens and Habs games...Last year I managed to catch maybe 1/3 of the Pens games over the course of the season which doesn't do it for me...especially come Jan when football is over...

They have been pressuring a bit here or there tonight but Niemi looks solid (although I wouldn't quite give him the Vezina thus far like the Stars broadcast crew has)....also does it drive anybody else positively insane to see our skilled players with valuable time and space electing to purposely shoot wide of the net looking for junk rebounds when the Stars have it plugged up in front of their cage??? I'm from the school of I have the puck, and you want it...come and get it! All of a sudden holes appear...
Kessel looks tentative but seems to be skating well...that rush at end of second with Sid breaking in, over to Malkin, then Kessel got me curious about what's to come...

First off, if you have it how much are you paying for your NHL Centre Ice Package? I imagine some of the more local folk may not have so much a need for it with so many games on Root, but I splurged this year and bought in to the tune of $210? Is this excessive? Because it sure seemed a bit high...but what choice do I have up here I guess as the local providers broadcast Leafs (lol), Sens and Habs games...Last year I managed to catch maybe 1/3 of the Pens games over the course of the season which doesn't do it for me...especially come Jan when football is over...

They have been pressuring a bit here or there tonight but Niemi looks solid (although I wouldn't quite give him the Vezina thus far like the Stars broadcast crew has)....also does it drive anybody else positively insane to see our skilled players with valuable time and space electing to purposely shoot wide of the net looking for junk rebounds when the Stars have it plugged up in front of their cage??? I'm from the school of I have the puck, and you want it...come and get it! All of a sudden holes appear...
Kessel looks tentative but seems to be skating well...that rush at end of second with Sid breaking in, over to Malkin, then Kessel got me curious about what's to come...
I did not watch the whole game. I was flipping back and forth between college football and doing a couple of other things, but I thought Niemi was the difference in the game.

I've been a Center Ice subscriber for several seasons.......not sure as yet if I'm going to subscribe this year because, well t, you know why. As you probably know, the Service is running its typical new season Free Preview until October 25, which gives me a couple weeks worth of games to watch while I decide what to do. Anyway, I called my cable company (Time Warner) a few minutes ago regarding the full season package; and assuming what she told me indeed was correct, US pricing looks like it's down this year.

In looking at my past cable payments, it appears my typical monthly Center (we're still "er" rather than "re" down here in Ohio [thumb2]) Ice installment.....I've always paid for the subscription monthly over a 4-month term.....has fallen generally in the $40-42 USD range; which, put the total season charge in the $160-170 USD range. Given what I assume is far greater interest in the package north of the border.....you know, the old "supply vs demand" argument.......I guess I'd consider myself something less than surprised that you folks might pay a higher price than US subscribers.

Regardless, the Time Warner CSR told me this morning the season package.....if one buys in October while the normal "early bird" promotion is in effect.....is only $131.56 USD. That equates to a monthly installment of $32.89 USD; which is obviously a fairly sizable discount from my past. I'm still not ready to pull the trigger yet; though, under the assumption this is a "good" price, I may "have" to buy simply to take advantage of this comparatively favorable pricing.

Let's face it; these kinds of packages.....regardless of the sport......are designed generally for displaced fans of given teams. In other words, there's definitely no need for anyone whose cable provider furnishes Root Sports.....which extends into West Virginia, Ohio, eastward almost to Philadelphia, and presumably into Western Maryland, too.....to purchase this package for Penguins games. Of course, you don't meet that specific definition/description of a Pens fan; so, I'm sure the League is every bit as happy to take your CDN as my USD.

BTW, I used to wish that I had some form of cable subscription opportunity for Hockey Night in Canada; perhaps as much for McLean's pregame as the game itself. Of course, The NHL Network addressed that problem for me when they added the HNIC pregame show......they carry Strombo's Hockey Central now.....as their standard Saturday at 630PM programming a few seasons ago. Sometimes they follow with the early HNIC game as well, though they're just as likely to pick-up some US-based game.

Regarding the Pens at Stars, I was disappointed how they got outplayed in the 1st period (even though they had way more SOG), though I thought they were much better in the 2nd and 3rd. I'm still trying to decide if the first goal was more the result of a weak effort on MAF's behalf or Perron's inability to make even a half-hearted defensive play (maybe it was both). And I also don't recall too many instances where a PP goal was scored on the rush rather than after setting things up in the zone. MAF didn't look ready for the shot to me.

Not sure if you watched the Pens or Stars broadcast; but the Pens announcers kept bringing up the fact that Niemi beat the Pens last season in San Jose in what was probably their single best road performance of the year, They weren't exaggerating; if you didn't see it, the Pens absolutely skated rings around the Sharks that night and Niemi flat stoned them in a 2-1 SO win. He wasn't quite as good last night, but he also didn't have to be.

I'm not sure if the Pens tipped a single SOG last night; and they certainly never had anyone.....except when Kunitz took that shot above the knee.....in the shooting lanes. We both well know that when a decent goalie sees everything, he'll stop pretty much everything. So, the Stars earned the win; but it was too bad the Pens had so many penalty problems in that 3rd when they (I thought) were skating pretty well.

One thing that's pretty evident for those of us who watched Kessel closely for the first time last night; he sure isn't (or wasn't) afraid to pull the trigger. I think I read he had 13 attempts, and 6 SOG. Those are the kinds of numbers we used to see from James Neil, and it'll be good to see them again. It's also no secret to you guys that PK has some wheels....far better than Neil's......and I think he showed it last night.

I was also a little surprised that Letang was "only" credited for 28:18 on the ice; it seemed like he played virtually the entire game. And finally, I'm still trying to figure out how Sid had zero SOG, though I assume its because he was focused more on PK than his own shots.

About the only thing that made me truly happy last night was to see the Bruins get blitzed at home by Winnipeg. Granted the B's two best D-men are hurt, but it looks to me like Rask was even less ready to play last night than MAF.

I did not watch the whole game. I was flipping back and forth between college football and doing a couple of other things, but I thought Niemi was the difference in the game.

Hey Euell, glad to have you back. toronto and I have been going back and forth throughout the off-season, and I was hoping the reason we haven't seen you is because you simply took the summer off from the game. Anyway, be sure to chime in regularly; toronto needs someone else's opinions rather than just mine (which, as you can see, tend to get a little wordy) :scream:

Haha busted with the 'centre' v 'center' sp! Usually I can catch myself on this forum before I type labour, colour, harbour etc ...just be thankful you don't have to hear my accent when I say 'out and about' lol...

Letang sure was out there a loooong time! So much so that I worry about burning him out seeing as we are a bit inexperienced / thin on the back end...but I suppose he is our horse and seems to thrive under increased ice time...
Euell...I can't make it tomorrow eve so I (we) need you and the rest to cheer LOUDLY from sec 123 and throughout the stadium! I'm sure it will be a bit emotional for many, and KJ when he makes an appearance. The confines of MF@MP will certainly help the Mountaineers pull out a big W!
I have to entertain for Cdn Thanksgiving at my place tomorrow. ..'dinner's at 5 sharp people!...after 7 don't disturb me cause I'll be locked in to the TV!' Lol...

And I guess that cent er ice package is about on par down there with what I'm paying if the exchange rate were worked into the equation? $1 US about 75 cents Cdn right now...although I'm sure if it were dollar for dollar like a few years ago they'd still find a way to charge same...

Let's go Mountaineers...AND ...Let's go Blue Jays!!!!

Hey Euell, glad to have you back. toronto and I have been going back and forth throughout the off-season, and I was hoping the reason we haven't seen you is because you simply took the summer off from the game. Anyway, be sure to chime in regularly; toronto needs someone else's opinions rather than just mine (which, as you can see, tend to get a little wordy) :scream:
Expended all my "sports energy" on the Bucs this summer (other than going to a few Black Bear games.) Plus, as I have told you guys many times, I don't know 1/100th of what you guys know. Thanks to you and Toronto for letting me know about this board.
I was not disappointed with Pens effort last night (from what I saw.) I did not think MAF was particularly sharp Goals will come!

Haha busted with the 'centre' v 'center' sp! Usually I can catch myself on this forum before I type labour, colour, harbour etc ...just be thankful you don't have to hear my accent when I say 'out and about' lol...

And I guess that cent er ice package is about on par down there with what I'm paying if the exchange rate were worked into the equation? $1 US about 75 cents Cdn right now...although I'm sure if it were dollar for dollar like a few years ago they'd still find a way to charge same...

I was thinking the exchange rate was much closer than that (as you mentioned it was a "few years ago').

Meanwhile, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours !!!!

Letang sure was out there a loooong time! So much so that I worry about burning him out seeing as we are a bit inexperienced / thin on the back end...but I suppose he is our horse and seems to thrive under increased ice time...
Euell...I can't make it tomorrow eve so I (we) need you and the rest to cheer LOUDLY from sec 123 and throughout the stadium! I'm sure it will be a bit emotional for many, and KJ when he makes an appearance. The confines of MF@MP will certainly help the Mountaineers pull out a big W!
I have to entertain for Cdn Thanksgiving at my place tomorrow. ..'dinner's at 5 sharp people!...after 7 don't disturb me cause I'll be locked in to the TV!' Lol...

Let's go Mountaineers...AND ...Let's go Blue Jays!!!!
There might not be a dry eye in the stadium when Karl Joseph appears.
Enjoy your dinner. It is my wedding anniversary. 23 years ago we were deciding what day to get married outdoors and I tossed out that Oct. 10 would be a good day. She agreed. A couple of days later she said, "I know why you wanted to get married on October 10?" I replied, "What do you mean?" She said, "The Mountaineers have a bye week." I said, "You're kidding me! What a coincidence!" Go 'Eers!

Enjoy your dinner. It is my wedding anniversary. 23 years ago we were deciding what day to get married outdoors and I tossed out that Oct. 10 would be a good day. She agreed. A couple of days later she said, "I know why you wanted to get married on October 10?" I replied, "What do you mean?" She said, "The Mountaineers have a bye week." I said, "You're kidding me! What a coincidence!" Go 'Eers!
Lol!...well played! And thanks gents...gobble gobble!

As it happens, my own 22nd anniversary is coming up a week from tomorrow (and thanks much for the reminder :flushed:). Anyway, my own wedding day happened to be on what I guess is referred to around these parts as Marvin Graves Day.

To this day, I've never seen any of what he did at MF on that infamous Saturday (while I was getting hitched in Huntington).

As it happens, my own 22nd anniversary is coming up a week from tomorrow (and thanks much for the reminder :flushed:). Anyway, my own wedding day happened to be on what I guess is referred to around these parts as Marvin Graves Day.

To this day, I've never seen any of what he did at MF on that infamous Saturday (while I was getting hitched in Huntington).
Infamous describes that day pretty well. I get pissed off every time I think of it!

Hey t.....it didn't take long, but Perron is now up to the second line with Geno and Hornqvist for tonight's game versus the Canadians (while Plotnikov is back to the third line with Bonino and Bennett). Bennett is quoted this morning to have described Plotnikov as a "straight-line bull", implying his game is a good fit for his and Bonino's kind of play (which he described as "slower-paced; trying to think the game at a slower pace").

Also, you may not be aware that Pittsburgh is making a serious pitch for the World Juniors. With the completion of the new Lemieux Training Center, the city is now considered ready to compete on a level playing field with Buffalo, Detroit, and Minneapolis-St Paul as US host. Beside the WJC, Pittsburgh is also angling to be a training site for World Cup teams next year (which they appear to have some confidence in earning) and the NHL Combine.

And speaking of the WJC, there was a listing of Penguins players and staffers in this morning's paper who played on their national teams in the past; and I was surprised to learn that Jason Botterill, as a forward at the University of Michigan, actually played on three Canada teams in the early 90's.

Interesting seeing Plotnikov down to 3rd line which imo at this juncture likely suits him better until he can prove he belongs with the big guns...Perron makes sense to me with Geno and Horney...
That would be fantastic AND imo about time that The Burgh is considered for WJHC, seeing as they have done NCAA (although I am not sure if it was viewed as a success or not, perhaps you can enlighten me a bit there)...I did notice on my trips to Motown this year the Lemeiux training centre just off the highway! It is a fairly large facility I assume with enough seating / ice pads for the less popular matches?
We need a big W tonight and I don't think the Habs will make it easy on the Pens that's for sure...MAF will have to be ALMOST as good as Price to give em a shot...
Perhaps you if you watched you can tell me your thoughts on the game in Phoenix on Sat night? I turned it on briefly but was frankly emotionally and physically spent lol after cleaning up from family festivities and watching the Mountaineers climb back into it only to get beat in OT!
What were your thoughts on that one too? Personally I was happy to see the team correct some pretty major mistakes in the first half which had Dana looking like he was about to burst an artery (which I don't blame him), to a sound second half effort only to watch Dana make some very odd decisions late (which I do blame him for)...it was one head scratcher of a game vs a team we SHOULD have beaten imo...I found myself yelling at the screen more than once lol...

Also re: Boterill? The only Canadian to win three gold (in a row) at WJHC! And I'm not positive but THINK he may have won an NCAA NC....

Last edited:
I wasn't aware the Lemieux Center was adjacent to (I presume) I-79. It's supposed to be a palace; though facilities on that end of the food chain have presumably been SOP for Toronto and Montreal for a pretty long time. Regrettably to yours truly, its opening took the Penguins permanently away from their long-time practice facility since the mid-90's: the Iceoplex at Southpointe, which happens to be located on the outskirts of my hometown, Canonsburg PA.

For the record, this same Southpointe development is the world HQ location for two important Pittsburgh-area companies: Mountaineer uber-booster legend Mike Puskar's Mylan Pharmaceuticals, as well as Consol Energy (of course, the name sponsor for the Consol Energy Center). Not that it matters anymore, but Sid was famous for talking about how good the ice always was/is at the Iceoplex; something which has never been said about the CEC (and I think the new Lemieux Center ice remains a work on progress).

Much like the opener versus Dallas, the Pens got outskated pretty badly in the 1st period on Saturday by Arizona. And even though Kessel buried a wicked wrister from the top of the circle for the first (and only) goal of the season, the Yotes' played a pretty inspired first home game. Mike Smith absolutely stood on his head (especially in the 3rd period); making several far more difficult saves than Niemi was asked to make in the first game.

Getting the team to play a full 60 was a problem for Johnston last season, and it reared its ugly head again in the first two games. It'd be nice to see them play an inspired opening period tonight.....and maybe even go to the locker room with a lead.....even though it will almost assuredly be followed by a crappy, standing-around 2nd period.

I myself typically expect MAF to play well versus the Canadians; but it's getting to the point they don't just need a win, but to prove basically they can actually score (regrettably, versus Price). Also, it's about damned time for Sid to start looking at the goal once in awhile rather than constantly toward Kessel. Finally, maybe Geno can benefit from some home cooking, too.

As for the Mountaineers, all I can say is this coaching Staff has one serious job ahead of them to hold the team together. Beside Baylor and TCU upcoming, they have to deal with a Texas team which may well be back solidly on the rails by the time they come to Morgantown. Of course, KSU remains a chore for them no matter how good or bad we are.

Botteril is the only player to win 3 WJC golds in a row ?? I didn't know that......

Well....ho hum...not sure what the rest of you saw but I saw a lot of effort in the 2nd and not much else...
I was encouraged to see some jump in those legs of Bennett on his goal, Bonino was also involved, and Sprong did not look out of place in his somewhat limited action...

Sid and Kessel had quite a few shots/ chances, one close in from the slot I thought Sid should have buried...one thing that Kessel is going to have to learn if the Pens want any sustained success is to get off his ass and get out of the offensive zone when a second wave of attack is developing!!! This was a continuous issue up here for years...

Johnston better figure out a way to motivate the big guns quick...or he'll be on the hot seat in short order...

I missed most of the first period, and saw the same game the same way as you the rest of the way (though I also missed a decent percentage of the 3rd period, too).

Your observation about PK getting out of the zone is interesting; individuals like yours truly who have never played the game probably don't really recognize things like this. Regardless, it reconfirms my suspicion.....much like when there was dispute as to if (or how much) weight PK lost, or how much he was/wasn't working out with GR this summer......that leopards really don't change their spots very often.

Was curious what you thought about MAF's play. To my eyes, he got beat three times on the short side (though, on the highlights, I'm not 100% sure if that was the case on the first Pacioretty goal). Though I do realize it does happen legitimately.....especially through screens.....I generally hate when goaltenders get beat short side (unless it's a Penguin taking the shot :sunglasses:). He just doesn't appear, to my eyes, to be playing with much intensity this far this season; of course, he's a famously non-intense guy.

In any event, we all know good teams need the goaltending to step-up when the rest of the squad is floundering, and Flower just isn't doing that.....and Jeff Zatkoff is hardly any kind of solution (though I haven't minded him in the past as a backup). I wonder if JZ might get the start on Thursday just to shake things up a bit (though I really don't expect it). In fairness, I don't think his defense is giving him much help.

Penguins shills in Pittsburgh......never particularly-big Mike Johnston advocates to begin with......were already on him after the Dallas game; it was worse after the Phoenix game, and they'll presumably be out in full force beginning today (and Gawd help MJ if Ottawa comes in and spanks them). And speaking of intensity, Johnston gets a lot of grief about his very unemotional style. I've never decided conclusively how I feel about that; sometimes you need to kick players' asses.....especially young ones.....but the Pens are hardly a young team.

And the fact the core of this team......Sid, Geno, Letang, MAF, and now PK.....is pretty low-key (at least outwardly), I'm not sure if kicking their asses in the locker room (or in the Press) would do much good (and could backfire). OTOH, you hear a lot about how tough MJ's practices are; Geno was commenting how glad he was when camp broke (oh, and talk about a guy who appears largely to have left his game back in Russia).

However, if the team doesn't snap out of this funk by the end of this extended home stand, you have to think MJ would be in trouble; not because he's a bad coach or guy, but because the team will need something to snap them out of their funk before they get too far behind the 8-ball.

One more thing on which I neglected to comment; MJ has seemingly been fairly candid with his assessment of Sprong's overall game. He appears to consider the kid hard working and creative in the offensive end, and essentially lost on the defensive end.....which is negatively affecting his PT.

Local scribes have been critical of DS's use on the 4th line, arguing how does an offensively-creative kid develop playing with 4th liners. I'm now wondering, in an attempt to (as I mentioned above) shake things up, if Sprong could be moved up.....maybe even to Sid's line with Kessel.

I missed most of the first period, and saw the same game the same way as you the rest of the way (though I also missed a decent percentage of the 3rd period, too).

Your observation about PK getting out of the zone is interesting; individuals like yours truly who have never played the game probably don't really recognize things like this. Regardless, it reconfirms my suspicion.....much like when there was dispute as to if (or how much) weight PK lost, or how much he was/wasn't working out with GR this summer......that leopards really don't change their spots very often.

Was curious what you thought about MAF's play. To my eyes, he got beat three times on the short side (though, on the highlights, I'm not 100% sure if that was the case on the first Pacioretty goal). Though I do realize it does happen legitimately.....especially through screens.....I generally hate when goaltenders get beat short side (unless it's a Penguin taking the shot :sunglasses:). He just doesn't appear, to my eyes, to be playing with much intensity this far this season; of course, he's a famously non-intense guy.

In any event, we all know good teams need the goaltending to step-up when the rest of the squad is floundering, and Flower just isn't doing that.....and Jeff Zatkoff is hardly any kind of solution (though I haven't minded him in the past as a backup). I wonder if JZ might get the start on Thursday just to shake things up a bit (though I really don't expect it). In fairness, I don't think his defense is giving him much help.

Penguins shills in Pittsburgh......never particularly-big Mike Johnston advocates to begin with......were already on him after the Dallas game; it was worse after the Phoenix game, and they'll presumably be out in full force beginning today (and Gawd help MJ if Ottawa comes in and spanks them). And speaking of intensity, Johnston gets a lot of grief about his very unemotional style. I've never decided conclusively how I feel about that; sometimes you need to kick players' asses.....especially young ones.....but the Pens are hardly a young team.

And the fact the core of this team......Sid, Geno, Letang, MAF, and now PK.....is pretty low-key (at least outwardly), I'm not sure if kicking their asses in the locker room (or in the Press) would do much good (and could backfire). OTOH, you hear a lot about how tough MJ's practices are; Geno was commenting how glad he was when camp broke (oh, and talk about a guy who appears largely to have left his game back in Russia).

However, if the team doesn't snap out of this funk by the end of this extended home stand, you have to think MJ would be in trouble; not because he's a bad coach or guy, but because the team will need something to snap them out of their funk before they get too far behind the 8-ball.
I still maintain MJ looks more like an funeral director than an NHL head coach. It may come in handy because if they don't right the ship (I know it is early), the Pens may get buried sooner than later.

Well....ho hum...not sure what the rest of you saw but I saw a lot of effort in the 2nd and not much else...
I was encouraged to see some jump in those legs of Bennett on his goal, Bonino was also involved, and Sprong did not look out of place in his somewhat limited action...

Sid and Kessel had quite a few shots/ chances, one close in from the slot I thought Sid should have buried...one thing that Kessel is going to have to learn if the Pens want any sustained success is to get off his ass and get out of the offensive zone when a second wave of attack is developing!!! This was a continuous issue up here for years...

Johnston better figure out a way to motivate the big guns quick...or he'll be on the hot seat in short order...
Pens got hosed on non-penalty call on the rush when Habs scored winning goal. Definite hook.

I still maintain MJ looks more like an funeral director than an NHL head coach. It may come in handy because if they don't right the ship (I know it is early), the Pens may get buried sooner than later.

Well, let's just say I think you look at MJ a little more carefully than yours truly :wink:

Pens got hosed on non-penalty call on the rush when Habs scored winning goal. Definite hook.

I didn't see it live, but I did see the replay; and there's little question there could have been a whistle (though perhaps it's more likely if the player taken down was Sid or Geno..... or maybe even Letang.....rather than Plot.)

However, I'd say I wasn't surprised at the non-call; of course, that's what happens when you're losing. Canadians are/were on a good streak and going for four straight; so, of course, the no-call goes their way.

Frankly, I am disgusted with the lack of effort and emotion from the team that dates back to March of last year. It is easy to point at HC Johnston as the team seems to mirror his demeanor, but really, should we look at the players wearing the C and the As? Honestly they have stunk on the offensive end. Kunitz is a shell of his past and completely unable to compete on a first or second line. Geno is Geno...streaky and moody. I have no idea what game Crosby is playing but it isn't the game or style he played last October. Bottom line is that the Pens are 5-13-4 in their last 22. Way too much talent for that type of record.

Frankly, I am disgusted with the lack of effort and emotion from the team that dates back to March of last year. It is easy to point at HC Johnston as the team seems to mirror his demeanor, but really, should we look at the players wearing the C and the As? Honestly they have stunk on the offensive end. Kunitz is a shell of his past and completely unable to compete on a first or second line. Geno is Geno...streaky and moody. I have no idea what game Crosby is playing but it isn't the game or style he played last October. Bottom line is that the Pens are 5-13-4 in their last 22. Way too much talent for that type of record.
Oh I agree for the most part...this group of 1st and 2nd liners needs to do more...A LOT more! Especially with the state of the D this year...they won't have an easy opponent in Ottawa tonight either. Anderson has been very good, even though the Sens have the biggest shot differential in the league at -10 ...yet they are 3-1...
If this streak goes much longer Johnston is history. ...I honestly thought he was a great hire at the time, as he was known as a hard ass in the WHL...so far he doesn't look like it, and so far I was WRONG!
LET'S GO PENS!

Also I heard Fehr was skating today which is a damn good thing...

Glad we got off the snide last night; I only caught about half the game (though I was fortunate to have seen both Penguins goals in real time); maybe that was the key to the win. I didn't see enough of the game to comment on Clendening's first play as a Penguin; any opinions of what he did (or didn't do) as Scuderi's replacement ?? And yes, I too heard that Fehr was skating (though I'n not sure if he's doing anything with a stick). Says this morning he's in "bag-skating" (not game-skating) shape, though he also says he feels great.

Anyway, Brian Rust has been called up to replace Beau Bennett on the roster.....which makes his injury sound reasonably serious.....while Erixon has been sent down to WB/S.

UPDATE: WELL, 7 MINUTES AFTER MY ORIGINAL POST, I'VE JUST READ THAT ERIXON HAS BEEN RECALLED TO TAKE BENNETT'S PLACE ON THE ROSTER (NOT SURE, THEREFORE, WHOSE SPOT RUST ACTUALLY TOOK).

UPDATE #2: i THINK BENNETT SIMPLY DIDN'T DRESS FOR LAST NIGHT'S GAME, AND RUST SIMPLY TOOK HIS PLACE WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL ROSTER MOVE. BUT NOW THAT BB HAS APPARENTLY BEEN PLACED ON INJURED RESERVE, HE NEEDS TO BE OFFICIALLY REPLACED ON THE ROSTER.....HENCE, ERIXON'S CALLUP.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT