ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- Calendar 2023

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
So, the Guins have been reduced to feeling good (??) about a comeback win at home versus the #30 team in the League. Oh well, we all know this had to happen sometime......can't help but think our ol' pal, toronto, is feeling good about Burkie (remember him ??) piloting this team down the sewer.

Maybe things get a bit better after they get back perhaps one or two of their Top 3 D.....or if Jarry starts feeling better.......but who the hell knows.

Trying to decide who's more inconsistent; the Guins or WVU basketball. But at the least the Mountaineers win once in awhile; I'm honestly not sure when the Guins will win again.

For all I know, I'm the last one who's even checked into this thread since back in mid-February. If so, I was wondering how anyone (who still follows this team) is feeling several days following the Dubas hire.

My own opinion is that while he's probably as good an available choice as anyone else, I don't know why anyone would honestly believe he's the magician this franchise will need in time for next season (if that really matters for anything other than box-office). As for the post-Sid/Geno/Letang franchise, your guess is as good as mine as to whether he's the right architect.

Anyway, hoping our old buddy toronto decides to come back to the fold now that Burkie is wandering around GTA blasting the franchise (and Dubas) as an ex-employee......and now that his Petes' nice run in the Memorial Cup has come to an end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT