ADVERTISEMENT

PENS 2021 Season!!

Must win games here with Buffalo as I want no part of Boston. I am liking the 3rd line tonight on paper. Carter with Freddie G could generate some opportunities.
dam right a must win. nice bounce back after the slow start.

good to see you here again doc, how goes it?

islanders lost another one tonight to the debils. seems destined for pens bruins first round series.

so its regulation wins as the tie breaker. so pens need a loss by the craps... rangers took care of the bruins today.

Reactions: DocEER
Geno hurt again. Honestly I think the pens are better without him. 4 even strength goals and 8 overall in 34 games. If he doesn’t score, he is worthless.

Geno hurt again. Honestly I think the pens are better without him. 4 even strength goals and 8 overall in 34 games. If he doesn’t score, he is worthless.
I can see why they placed him on the 2nd line on his return, but for the life of me I don’t understand why they inserted him into the #1 PP unit and drop our leading PP goal scorer to the 2nd unit.

As long as Sully doesn’t disrupt that 3rd line chemistry.

I can see why they placed him on the 2nd line on his return, but for the life of me I don’t understand why they inserted him into the #1 PP unit and drop our leading PP goal scorer to the 2nd unit.

As long as Sully doesn’t disrupt that 3rd line chemistry.

pp was straight crap the few games right before his return. plus you aren't going to tell him no.

F3-F1-E838-11-DB-4-EFC-91-B6-4-B424931-DD1-F.jpg

I'll believe almost anything these days; but I'm not sure I'd have HONESTLY believed the Guins could have won this Division if you held a gun to my head back in January. I also don't figure Sully to get a whole more media (or public) support for COY than Sid will get for the Hart or Selke, but he clearly had an exceptional year.

I'll believe almost anything these days; but I'm not sure I'd have HONESTLY believed the Guins could have won this Division if you held a gun to my head back in January. I also don't figure Sully to get a whole more media (or public) support for COY than Sid will get for the Hart or Selke, but he clearly had an exceptional year.
sid is the mvp this season. macdavid is everyone's favorite .

Possibly Saturday in one article I read, but who knows.

I saw where Geno, Mattheson, and Taney all skated today. Who on the 4th line gets dropped?
rodriguez. geaudreau playing really well on the carter line. great problems to have!

This is nothing more than an educated guess at this point, but Kingerski is currently figuring the Isles-Pens to start on Sunday.

Kingerski reporting the Pens skated a full roster today at practice, including Geno, Tanev, Rodrigues, and Matheson......though at this point, Gaudreau is believed to be ahead of Rodrigues for the 12th forward. Geno's leg is still thought to be bothering him, though it seems fairly clear everyone expects him to play in Game 1.

He's also reporting that PA Gov Wolf is increasing inside attendance capacities to 50% beginning next Monday........that's obviously not in time for Game 1 versus the NYI, but it evidently does mean Game 2 could have up to 9,000 in the stands.

I like E-Rod and what he brings but I’m not sitting Gaudreau to play him. Also, a less than 100% Geno scares me. We can’t afford the lazy drop passes at the blue line going the other way on odd man breaks. I’d rather bump Carter up to L2C, Blue to L3C and Gaudreau to L4C and rest Geno till he can play his best game.

Reactions: COOL MAN
I like E-Rod and what he brings but I’m not sitting Gaudreau to play him. Also, a less than 100% Geno scares me. We can’t afford the lazy drop passes at the blue line going the other way on odd man breaks. I’d rather bump Carter up to L2C, Blue to L3C and Gaudreau to L4C and rest Geno till he can play his best game.
i think sully will sit erod.

geno has done this before. he should be ok.

Reactions: WVRON
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT