ADVERTISEMENT

PENS 2021 Season!!

You just listed our top 3 D ....give them a flippin break already in guiding these other ner do wells , will ya ? Can you do that ? For f sakes....????
as you say that, jay caufield is going over how the joseph kid did well in front of his own net.

Reactions: torontoeers
We have never had the best goalie in the NHL no matter what the Flower fan boys tell you....we've had guys like Wregget, Dion, Pietrangelo, Barrasso , Fleury, Murr, and now Jars.....deal with it.....it's part of our identity.

the moose
Yup... your boy....
Pittsburgh-Penguins-Johan-Hedberg-1568235536.jpg

You just listed our top 3 D ....give them a flippin break already in guiding these other ner do wells , will ya ? Can you do that ? For f sakes....????

At the moment, those 3 are struggling. The two plays by Letang and Dumo were worse than Marino considering he switched sides. Letang gave the puck away then screened our goalie. They need to play better.

So, it's Dubois and a #3 to Winnipeg for Laine and Roslovic and 26% retention of Laine's salary......and with one quick brush, each team puts a blowtorch to its local soap opera.

Of course, what nobody knows is if either Dubois or Laine will be happy with their new teams (though Roslovic evidently has already signed a new contract). I'm going to make a wild guess that Laine won't be any happier in Columbus than Winnipeg......whether it be because of Torts, the market, or both. OTOH, I think most will figure Dubois to like Maurice better than Torts; but I don't know if he'll be any happier in Winnipeg than Columbus.

I doubt I'm the only one who'll predict this, but my assumption is that both will eventually declare free agency.

So, it's Dubois and a #3 to Winnipeg for Laine and Roslovic and 26% retention of Laine's salary......and with one quick brush, each team puts a blowtorch to its local soap opera.

Of course, what nobody knows is if either Dubois or Laine will be happy with their new teams (though Roslovic evidently has already signed a new contract). I'm going to make a wild guess that Laine won't be any happier in Columbus than Winnipeg......whether it be because of Torts, the market, or both. OTOH, I think most will figure Dubois to like Maurice better than Torts; but I don't know if he'll be any happier in Winnipeg than Columbus.

I doubt I'm the only one who'll predict this, but my assumption is that both will eventually declare free agency.

I'm glad the men involved didn't cave to these two babies.

Reactions: COOL MAN
Sounds like the lines were mixed up in this morning's skate; McCann up to the 2nd line with Geno and Rusty, while Teddy is now centering Zucker and KK on the 3rd line. To my way of thinking.......given how little he's done this far this season......Zucker is lucky he's hasn't been dropped all the way to the 4th line.

watching the 1st period tonight against the Rangers ......too many Pens forwards couldn’t score into an empty cage. Holy cow are they offensively challenged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT