ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- 2020 Off-season

enjoy the rest of the playoffs boys, I'm done for the season after this.

enjoy the rest of the playoffs boys, I'm done for the season after this.
Me too. I won’t watch another game. Can’t believe the NHL caved.
With all due respect, I will. And I have no need to make it political. Whether the players do or not. I am Canuck, maybe that is why. And no need to pull a Lib or Con card (your Dem /Repbub up here) on me either gents if so inclined. I take the middle lane it makes it easy for me to either tailgate up your bumper on the right or smash you into the guardrail on the left. You both know this regardless.... breathe. Come back on Saturday and watch what you love.

Reactions: COOL MAN and WVRON
With all due respect, I will. And I have no need to make it political. Whether the players do or not. I am Canuck, maybe that is why. And no need to pull a Lib or Con card (your Dem /Repbub up here) on me either gents if so inclined. I take the middle lane it makes it easy for me to either tailgate up your bumper on the right or smash you into the guardrail on the left. You both know this regardless.... breathe. Come back on Saturday and watch what you love.
Shut up.

Reactions: torontoeers
Lol. Ok. Look...I'm just not overly interested in the outrage from either end. It's boring. Seems they are coming back fine with me.

I'm glad you could hear the "tone" of that post through the computer. lol.

I, like a lot of people, have just had enough of this garbage. I'm sure I couldn't use this excuse at my job.

I, like a lot of people, have just had enough of this garbage. I'm sure I couldn't use this excuse at my job.
Oh I know your tone by now lol.... I am tired of the entire deal as well...its been a long 2020, just give me my hockey, and my football and all will be good. Everyone needs the escape.

Reactions: Irwineer2

I agree and even Mike Tomlin says you can express your views on your own time in your community.

Reactions: Irwineer2
Bill and Ted 3??? Gsus...that guy Keanu is a Canuck Lib shill I hope you know! :smiley:

yes it disappointing to me he dates old ladies. not surprised from a lib cuck.

gettyimages-1185132509.jpg

• Haha
Malkin voted team MVP......I myself might have voted for Jarry; but at this point, who really gives a shit (including Geno, presumably).

Meanwhile, the Craps obviously got flushed last round.......and now the Cryers and Broons are each 1 game away from getting sent home. Those two things happen and I can root for just about anyone (except for Vegas) left in the Tournament.

Just hoping Hart doesn't start putting up zeros again.....

Malkin voted team MVP......I myself might have voted for Jarry; but at this point, who really gives a shit (including Geno, presumably).

Meanwhile, the Craps obviously got flushed last round.......and now the Cryers and Broons are each 1 game away from getting sent home. Those two things happen and I can root for just about anyone (except for Vegas) left in the Tournament.

Yes this .... you lose to the middling Habs/ play disinterested half the season,there is no MVP...

Both NHLN and other sources are saying the Craps are closing in on Pete Laviolette as their new HC.

p0

My math may indeed have been inaccurate at the time I made this post, but it's always a good morning when the Broons get sent home officially.

PHN reporting Sid had arthroscpic wrist surgery yesterday in NYC; procedure was referred to as a "wrist debridement", which I assume is what amounts to a clean-out of shit that's accumulated in the joint over time. Recovery time is estimated at 3-4 weeks.

Jake Allen to the Habs... Blues putting a lot of faith in Binnington who had a down year...more important there is a guy off the market. I can only assume it's to make room for re-sign on Pietrangelo...

Last edited:
Reactions: COOL MAN
I also think right or wrong this is a message to Sully with one former NHL HC , and one that is/was on the verge of becoming one... to get better results.

I still believe the only reason Sully was kept is because they owe him 4 years on the new deal which is scheduled to commence in 20/21......

Demko has officially announced himself in YVR.... which means we have another FA on market with Markstrom... not good for overall value on what we are selling. On a side note, seeing MAF on the bench still? Sign me up, for the drama. And I am hearing a few scribes go along with the Facebook fanbase wanting him back in The Burgh? Christ.... do it, and alienate the portion of your fanbase that actually knows the game...I'm totally out if they play this retread game. It's not worth my time...

Damned Cryers....F sakes.

Didn't see much of the game (saw the 2nd OT); so while the stats indicate the Cryers got outplayed fairly badly, I don't know that to be the case. But what should concern Isles fans most is if their previously unconscious goaltending has finally come back to earth.

Can't be losing series-deciding games when you've scored 4 of your own.....

Didn't see much of the game (saw the 2nd OT); so while the stats indicate the Cryers got outplayed fairly badly, I don't know that to be the case. But what should concern Isles fans most is if their previously unconscious goaltending has finally come back to earth.

Can't be losing series-deciding games when you've scored 4 of your own.....
Opinion on who gets the start tonight for both Vegas ( this is really juicy now imo) and Canucks? My bet says Lehner and Demko. But wouldn't be surprised if the opposites happen... meanwhile Leaf castoff Hutchinson is standing on his head for the Av's. He was to be blunt hot garbage in Toronto, but he's quite obviously a hot hand right now, and that's driving Leaves fans nutz... :smiley:

https://www.yardbarker.com/nhl/arti...f_mario_retires_from_hockey/s1_14825_32781422
Wonder what lead to this? Undrafted but by all accounts said to be a pretty good player...I wonder if he really is that much better a golfer than hockey player...

Doesnt appear to be much in the way of local media about this decision.

I never got the impression the kid, aside some size, had much in the way of unusual puck "gifts".....which to this day, I always found somewhat surprising. But I'll give him props for looking in the mirror and admitting that to himself rather than continuing to play on his name.

I don't claim to know anything about the kid.....or his relationship with his Dad......but it somehow wouldn't surprise me if the old man was the one who finally leveled with him. Anyway, not sure being a hockey player with Mario Lemieux's bedroom down the hall was especially fun.

Meanwhile, he comes from the kind of background where he's at least got the freedom/wherewithal to develop his golf game......though I myself have no clue if he's got those kinds of gifts either. Regardless, I hope the kid ends up enjoying life no matter what he ends up doing with it......why wouldn't it surprise me if the kid ended up with the team (at some point in the future) as a scout ??

Last edited:
Opinion on who gets the start tonight for both Vegas ( this is really juicy now imo) and Canucks? My bet says Lehner and Demko. But wouldn't be surprised if the opposites happen... meanwhile Leaf castoff Hutchinson is standing on his head for the Av's. He was to be blunt hot garbage in Toronto, but he's quite obviously a hot hand right now, and that's driving Leaves fans nutz... :smiley:

That's a tough decision for Vegas.; Lehner seems safer om paper. but those who believe in intangibles/mojo would presumably lean to MAF. Anyway, its one I wouldn't want to make.....and since I'm pulling for Vancouver, I hope they pick wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT