ADVERTISEMENT

Penguins Preseason: 2018-2019

Did you see the story about the Cryers new team mascot, Gritty ??

https://twitter.com/search?q=NEW+FLYERS+MASCOT&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

On the story on DK's site, several reactionary tweets were posted; one called The Hockey Gods! said it was the evolution of Jake Voracek.....

Another congratulated Sean Couturier and Scottie Hartnell for getting the job......

Dn3t0JGVYAEUMU1.jpg:large

Reactions: torontoeers
I see Riikola has made the team......at least for the time being......while ZAR has been sent to WB/S. According to DK, Riikola is expected to be paired with Letang in the top pairing while Dumo recovers from his UBI.

I see Riikola has made the team......at least for the time being......while ZAR has been sent to WB/S. According to DK, Riikola is expected to be paired with Letang in the top pairing while Dumo recovers from his UBI.
Wow! Not sure if that says more about the state of the Pens D , or that the kid is really that good? I had heard he impressed in camp quite a bit so maybe it is the latter...usually quite an adjustment for a D man from the bigger ice to NA sized, apparently he is ahead on the curve? Can't wait till Thursday and they get down to business for real...
Somebody needs to post a Pens October thread, if for nothing more than a temporary reprieve from the incessant twit links that have to be negoitiated through in order to have an actual discussion...

Wow! Not sure if that says more about the state of the Pens D , or that the kid is really that good? I had heard he impressed in camp quite a bit so maybe it is the latter...usually quite an adjustment for a D man from the bigger ice to NA sized, apparently he is ahead on the curve? Can't wait till Thursday and they get down to business for real...
Somebody needs to post a Pens October thread, if for nothing more than a temporary reprieve from the incessant twit links that have to be negoitiated through in order to have an actual discussion...

I listened to several of the preseason games. Phil Bourque loves him. He raved about how he ran the point on the 2nd PP unit.

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT