ADVERTISEMENT

Pencil Neck...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz has uncovered a nearly two-year-old prank call in which House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff told two Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukranian politician that he would be willing to accept damaging anti-Trump information.
In the clip, Schiff, D-Calif., tells the Russian shock-jocks, who were posing as Andriy Parubiy, the former speaker of Ukraine's parliament, that he would be willing to accept dirt on Trump from the Ukranian.
"So, you have recordings of both [Russian journalist Ksenia] Sobchak and [Russian model and singer Olga] Buzova where they're discussing the compromising material on Mr. Trump?" Schiff asked the callers posing as Parubiy.
"Absolutely," one of the pranksters responded.
"Well obviously we would welcome a chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff said later in the call after he and the fake "Parubiy" go on to discuss more details of the bogus allegations.

Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz has uncovered a nearly two-year-old prank call in which House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff told two Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukranian politician that he would be willing to accept damaging anti-Trump information.
In the clip, Schiff, D-Calif., tells the Russian shock-jocks, who were posing as Andriy Parubiy, the former speaker of Ukraine's parliament, that he would be willing to accept dirt on Trump from the Ukranian.
"So, you have recordings of both [Russian journalist Ksenia] Sobchak and [Russian model and singer Olga] Buzova where they're discussing the compromising material on Mr. Trump?" Schiff asked the callers posing as Parubiy.
"Well obviously we would welcome a chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff said later in the call after he and the fake "Parubiy" go on to discuss more details of the bogus allegations.

Party of Hate and Party of Hypocrites.

1moxdu.gif

Reactions: Airport
Did Schiff offer anything in return? If so, this has merit. If not, this is fake news.

Did Schiff offer anything in return? If so, this has merit. If not, this is fake news.

Did Schiff seek them out and make the call or did they call Schiff?

Was Schiff running in an election against trump?

Did Schiff say he would have his personal attorney meet with them?

Did Schiff say he would have the USAG meet with them?

Did Schiff have the call placed on a top secret server?

Was an IG report prepared about the call?

Were whistleblowers compared to spies?

Curious minds want to know.

Poor kuntry. Such a small mind.

Reactions: 30CAT

Yea, this is apples and oranges.

Reactions: countryroads89

Did Schiff stand in front of the judicial committee and lie onto the record about what Trump said on the phone call?

What about...what about...what about

Didn't Biff withhold $ to Ukraine?
Not in the way you infer. He delayed delivery in hopes that European Countries would 'pony up' assistance and not leave it to ONLY the USA. He DID not tie their receiving it to anything related to 2020 or Democrat candidates.. THAT was Biden who exercised the quid-pro-quo to get the investigation diverted from his son and the corrupt Ukrainian gas company. Gave them 6 hours to fire the investigator or NO BILLION DOLLARS from the USA. Never heard anything even resembling this from Trump in this now infamous phone call. NOTHING!

Is shitt an American? NO.

Not in the way you infer. He delayed delivery in hopes that European Countries would 'pony up' assistance and not leave it to ONLY the USA.

giphy.gif

President Donald Trump wrongly said that “Europe and other nations” were “not” contributing to Ukraine, specifically calling for Germany and France to “put up money.” In fact, the European Union and European financial institutions have contributed more than $16.4 billion in grants and loans to Ukraine since 2014.

European countries have contributed an estimated two-thirds of all of the aid to Ukraine since Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 and launched a conflict in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, according to Iain King, a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

At the United Nations on Sept. 24, Trump told reporters that he had withheld U.S. assistance to Ukraine this summer because he wanted European countries to contribute. An intelligence community whistleblower complaint says that the White House Office of Management and Budget on July 18 notified other departments and agencies that the money was being withheld. The U.S. released the nearly $400 million in fiscal 2019 aid on Sept. 11.

I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they’re not doing it,” Trump said. “Everybody in the administration knows that what I want, and I insist on it, is that Europe has to put up money for Ukraine also. Why is it only the United States putting up the money? … Germany, France, other countries should put up money.”

giphy.gif

President Donald Trump wrongly said that “Europe and other nations” were “not” contributing to Ukraine, specifically calling for Germany and France to “put up money.” In fact, the European Union and European financial institutions have contributed more than $16.4 billion in grants and loans to Ukraine since 2014.

European countries have contributed an estimated two-thirds of all of the aid to Ukraine since Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 and launched a conflict in the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, according to Iain King, a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

At the United Nations on Sept. 24, Trump told reporters that he had withheld U.S. assistance to Ukraine this summer because he wanted European countries to contribute. An intelligence community whistleblower complaint says that the White House Office of Management and Budget on July 18 notified other departments and agencies that the money was being withheld. The U.S. released the nearly $400 million in fiscal 2019 aid on Sept. 11.

I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they’re not doing it,” Trump said. “Everybody in the administration knows that what I want, and I insist on it, is that Europe has to put up money for Ukraine also. Why is it only the United States putting up the money? … Germany, France, other countries should put up money.”
So why did he release the funds? Did he get what he supposedly wanted? Was the Ukraine complaining that he didn't release the funds?

So why did he release the funds?

The date of the letter (including the whistle blower report) to the Senate and House Intelligence Committees was August 12. The funds were released on September 11. I would say that is pretty good motivation.

The letter I am referencing includes this:

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S.
Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to
solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes,
among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President's main
domestic political rivals. The President's personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central
figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well."

The date of the letter (including the whistle blower report) to the Senate and House Intelligence Committees was August 12. The funds were released on September 11. I would say that is pretty good motivation.

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S.
Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to
solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes,
among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President's main
domestic political rivals. The President's personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central
Ouch!
Nothing to see here.

trump-el-paso-baby.jpg

Reactions: countryroads89

So the Intel Committees told Trump about the letter dated August 12th and yet he waited an entire month to release the funds?

You couldn't be more wrong.

So why did he release the funds? Did he get what he supposedly wanted? Was the Ukraine complaining that he didn't release the funds?

Wait until we find out what Biden and his son got in exchange for the Billion dollars they threatened to withhold unless Mr. Shogin wasn't fired. No one is looking into that, but we'll know all of that by Halloween. I don't think we'll be hearing anymore from Joe Biden's Presidential bid after that because he'll be forced to cancel it, and Hunter Biden may find himself on the other end of some RICO violations.

Country won't be around mentioning anything more about all of this either.You do notice how all the "collusion" talk has suddenly disappeared after nearly 3 years?

He released them because a senator asked him too after holding out as long as he could to leverage other support.

This is news? I guess to you and Gaetz. There was an ongoing Senate intel investigation of Trump at that time btw.

This is news? I guess to you and Gaetz. There was an ongoing Senate intel investigation of Trump at that time btw.

That's irrelevant. Schiff was colluding with a foreign nation to dig up dirt on POTUS.

What would that have to do with Adam Schiff? He is not a member of the Senate. Try again.

I'll let you decide if it's news....plus....this pencil neck story has nothing to do with the investigations of Trump which have been ongoing since Nov. 9th, 2016.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT