ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi considering a second round of impeachment to obstruct Trump’s SCOTUS pick.

Archetype XLIV

Staunchly resisting overwhelming mediocrity
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
First, I want to begin this post by going on record to state: all liberals are mentally f***ing ill.

Secondly, I hope this insufferable c*nt does it. Please do it, Nancy.

From Fox News - Pelosi won't rule out using impeachment as option to stop Trump Supreme Court pick
Pelosi won't rule out using impeachment as option to stop Trump Supreme Court pick

200.gif

First, I want to begin this post by going on record to state: all liberals are mentally f***ing ill.

From Fox News - Pelosi won't rule out using impeachment as option to stop Trump Supreme Court pick
Pelosi won't rule out using impeachment as option to stop Trump Supreme Court pick

200.gif
She is the one who needs removed for abuse of power

Reactions: Rootmaster
'We have a responsibility to meet the needs of the American people.' - Pelosi

What a clown. If this POS felt that way, she'd be supporting Trump. The "American people" in her mind are the radical left terrorists currently destroying this country. It's unbelievable there are people like her in leadership roles in this country. There needs to be some type of licensing exam for politicians to pass before they can become elected.

Reactions: Rootmaster

200.gif
liberals see this as her job.

Her plays to her baseless base.

What a clown. If this POS felt that way, she'd be supporting Trump. The "American people" in her mind are the radical left terrorists currently destroying this country. It's unbelievable there are people like her in leadership roles in this country. There needs to be some type of licensing exam for politicians to pass before they can become elected.
This is why you always promote, appoint, elect, and hire the best person for the job. Regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation

This is why you always promote, appoint, elect, and hire the best person for the job. Regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation
Exactly. It's actually racist and discriminatory to force businesses to have a certain amount of people from a particular race, color, gender, etc.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Dude they have a 7 term sitting congressman who thought putting marines on Guam would cause the island to flip over and sink. I have said this for years now-if you are a democrat in America you are either stupid or evil, there is no inbetween.

She is the one who needs removed for abuse of power

You all must understand. Only Leftists get to decide Supreme Court nominees. If they don't like who anyone else nominates they will smear them, try to destroy them, or if you're the President, impeach you for even offering a selection. No one else is allowed to pick Supreme Court Justices except Leftists.

See how that works? 😏

Dude they have a 7 term sitting congressman who thought putting marines on Guam would cause the island to flip over and sink. I have said this for years now-if you are a democrat in America you are either stupid or evil, there is no inbetween.

Let's fix her little ice cream wagon in November. Vote! and bring a friend. They can't cheat if it isn't close.
iu

iu

ADVERTISEMENT