ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe mocked over plans to build railroad across the Indian Ocean: 'Bold initiative'

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
LINK: One Twitter user mockingly welcomed the idea of an 'ocean train'

Pedo-Joe raised eyebrows on social media this week after appearing to reveal plans to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean "across" the Indian Ocean.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble."

Pedo-Joe’s comment was quickly met with skepticism on social media on the idea that one Twitter commenter called an "ocean train."

"Bold initiative, Mr. President," Fox News contributor and former GOP Congressman Jason Chaffetz tweeted.

"That is going to be a heck of a railroad," GOP consultant Matt Whitlock tweeted.

"Put Grandpa to bed," Sen. Josh Hawley's press secretary Abigail Marone posted.

"F yeah!!! 8,000 MILE OCEAN TRAIN! BIDEN 2024!!"

"Did you know we have plans to build a railroad across Indian Ocean? This is NEWS folks!!!!!!"

"Wow. Mayor Pete really does walk on water."

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.

Pedo-Joe picked up four endorsements for his re-election campaign at the dinner, from the League of Conservation Voters Action Fund, NextGen PAC, NRDC Action Fund and the Sierra Club.

"There is no support I’d rather have," Pedo-Joe told the crowd prompting applause. "I mean it, So many of you have been fighting this battle for a long time."

Pedo-Joe again warned of the "existential threat" of climate change and touted his pedo administration for embarking on what he called the "most ambitious climate and environmental justice campaign in American history."

Reactions: roadtrasheer
LINK: One Twitter user mockingly welcomed the idea of an 'ocean train'

Pedo-Joe raised eyebrows on social media this week after appearing to reveal plans to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean "across" the Indian Ocean.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble."

Pedo-Joe’s comment was quickly met with skepticism on social media on the idea that one Twitter commenter called an "ocean train."

"Bold initiative, Mr. President," Fox News contributor and former GOP Congressman Jason Chaffetz tweeted.

"That is going to be a heck of a railroad," GOP consultant Matt Whitlock tweeted.

"Put Grandpa to bed," Sen. Josh Hawley's press secretary Abigail Marone posted.

"F yeah!!! 8,000 MILE OCEAN TRAIN! BIDEN 2024!!"

"Did you know we have plans to build a railroad across Indian Ocean? This is NEWS folks!!!!!!"

"Wow. Mayor Pete really does walk on water."

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.

Pedo-Joe picked up four endorsements for his re-election campaign at the dinner, from the League of Conservation Voters Action Fund, NextGen PAC, NRDC Action Fund and the Sierra Club.

"There is no support I’d rather have," Pedo-Joe told the crowd prompting applause. "I mean it, So many of you have been fighting this battle for a long time."

Pedo-Joe again warned of the "existential threat" of climate change and touted his pedo administration for embarking on what he called the "most ambitious climate and environmental justice campaign in American history."

Lmao ...Democrats wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT