ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe gets testy, then falsely claims inflation in ‘every other major industrialized country' higher than US (But let's talk about Trump)

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Pedo-Joe appeared to get defensive during an interview Thursday when asked if his energy policies were to blame for inflation.

In his first interview with The Associated Press, the pedophile – running contrary to what many economists are forecasting after the Federal Reserve raised interest rates – said a recession was "not inevitable."

"We’re in a stronger position than any nation in the world to overcome this inflation," the child molestor said, pointing to 3.6% unemployment rate and America’s relatively strong standing in the world.

At the notion that Team Pedo’s policies were responsible for the worst inflation in 40 years and record-high gas prices, the pedophile reportedly bristled.

"If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy."

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Pedo-Joe’s inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy and Saudi Arabia.

The latest figures on inflation for these countries indicate the following: Germany at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. Meanwhile, data released last week showed that U.S. inflation rose in May to a four-decade high of 8.6%.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Pedo-Joe appeared to get defensive during an interview Thursday when asked if his energy policies were to blame for inflation.

In his first interview with The Associated Press, the pedophile – running contrary to what many economists are forecasting after the Federal Reserve raised interest rates – said a recession was "not inevitable."

"We’re in a stronger position than any nation in the world to overcome this inflation," the child molestor said, pointing to 3.6% unemployment rate and America’s relatively strong standing in the world.

At the notion that Team Pedo’s policies were responsible for the worst inflation in 40 years and record-high gas prices, the pedophile reportedly bristled.

"If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy."

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Pedo-Joe’s inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy and Saudi Arabia.

The latest figures on inflation for these countries indicate the following: Germany at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. Meanwhile, data released last week showed that U.S. inflation rose in May to a four-decade high of 8.6%.
What energy policies? On day 1 he shut down what was working.

Bragging about the unemployment rate is comical...how many people are working part time jobs ?
Go into any store or restaurant & they have help wanted signs up , but they only hire part time. So do they need more employees or go back to working 40 hr weeks

Bragging about the unemployment rate is comical...how many people are working part time jobs ?
Go into any store or restaurant & they have help wanted signs up , but they only hire part time. So do they need more employees or go back to working 40 hr weeks
The other thing.... if I remember my Concord College education correctly.... isn't the unemployment rate measured using the population that is actually seeking a job? Aren't people who don't want to work excluded? You know that subpopulation has probably doubled.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The other thing.... if I remember my Concord College education correctly.... isn't the unemployment rate measured using the population that is actually seeking a job? Aren't people who don't want to work excluded? You know that subpopulation has probably doubled.
Oh you mean the people who just stopped looking for work & has run out of unemployment, seems I heard about them before . Never underestimate Democrats ability to use a word salad .

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT