ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe and his "friendship" with 12-year-old girl when he was 30

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Bleaters voted for and support a pedophile

LINK: During a speech to the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers’ union, and other Democrats on Friday, Pedo-Joe momentarily interrupted his remarks on climate change to address a woman in the crowd he apparently knew long ago.

The pedophile said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what, we got a lot to do." He then pointed into the crowd, and in a low voice said, "You gotta say hi to me."

The crowd laughed and the child molester said, "We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway. This woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway."

The crowd laughed again, though not everyone who heard Pedo-Joe’s off-the-cuff remark found it so endearing.

Conservatives on Twitter found it disturbing.

"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Pedo-Joe: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’" wrote conservative podcast host Monica Crowley.

NewsBusters executive producer Tim Graham remarked, "Why Pedo-Joe frustrates handlers. (‘You know the right-wingers are going to tweet 'did he sniff her hair then?’)"

"Oh my gosh," tweeted Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, communications special advisor Steve Guest.

New York Post writer Miranda Devine asked, "Is there any exculpatory context to this?"

Conservative actor Nick Searcy slammed Pedo-Joe’s supporters following remark, tweeting, "Democrats think this is normal. @Pedo-Joe."

"This is just plain creepy," wrote conservative commentator Kyle Becker.

Conservative YouTubers, The Hodge Twins, wrote, "Pedo-Joe’s handlers are cringing after this one. #creepypedo-joe."

8c1d8bf78633553c.jpeg

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Bleaters voted for and support a pedophile

LINK: During a speech to the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers’ union, and other Democrats on Friday, Pedo-Joe momentarily interrupted his remarks on climate change to address a woman in the crowd he apparently knew long ago.

The pedophile said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what, we got a lot to do." He then pointed into the crowd, and in a low voice said, "You gotta say hi to me."

The crowd laughed and the child molester said, "We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway. This woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway."

The crowd laughed again, though not everyone who heard Pedo-Joe’s off-the-cuff remark found it so endearing.

Conservatives on Twitter found it disturbing.

"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Pedo-Joe: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’" wrote conservative podcast host Monica Crowley.

NewsBusters executive producer Tim Graham remarked, "Why Pedo-Joe frustrates handlers. (‘You know the right-wingers are going to tweet 'did he sniff her hair then?’)"

"Oh my gosh," tweeted Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, communications special advisor Steve Guest.

New York Post writer Miranda Devine asked, "Is there any exculpatory context to this?"

Conservative actor Nick Searcy slammed Pedo-Joe’s supporters following remark, tweeting, "Democrats think this is normal. @Pedo-Joe."

"This is just plain creepy," wrote conservative commentator Kyle Becker.

Conservative YouTubers, The Hodge Twins, wrote, "Pedo-Joe’s handlers are cringing after this one. #creepypedo-joe."
What 30 year old man wants to hang out with a 12 year old girl unless it's his daughter? A pedophile that's who ....
Can any Democrat on this board honestly say they would let a grown man hang with there pre teen daughter? Nope , no sane person would unless you yourself was a pedo or getting paid to allow it ....
Now just think about this ...you Democrats support & voted for this ....sick bastards

Reactions: Airport and 30CAT
Dude is stone cold creepy....his nickname fits! Creepy Joe

Yeah I was 30 but she didn't exactly tell me how old she was!
8c1d8bf78633553c.jpeg

Just look how creepy he looks lookin' at her? :(

Reactions: 30CAT
"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Pedo-Joe: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’"
Hey I barely remembered that girl, if I could just get a sniff of her hair it might jog my memory?
iu

Well she sure didn't forget what a creep you were then and still are!

'Ya know everyone wants to hold me accountable for things I can't even remember I did or said years ago! Why?
iu

Because you still come off as creepy now as you were then creepy Joe! You certainly haven't forgotten how to be creepy!

ADVERTISEMENT