ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe and his "friendship" with 12-year-old girl when he was 30

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Bleaters voted for and support a pedophile

LINK: During a speech to the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers’ union, and other Democrats on Friday, Pedo-Joe momentarily interrupted his remarks on climate change to address a woman in the crowd he apparently knew long ago.

The pedophile said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what, we got a lot to do." He then pointed into the crowd, and in a low voice said, "You gotta say hi to me."

The crowd laughed and the child molester said, "We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway. This woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway."

The crowd laughed again, though not everyone who heard Pedo-Joe’s off-the-cuff remark found it so endearing.

Conservatives on Twitter found it disturbing.

"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Pedo-Joe: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’" wrote conservative podcast host Monica Crowley.

NewsBusters executive producer Tim Graham remarked, "Why Pedo-Joe frustrates handlers. (‘You know the right-wingers are going to tweet 'did he sniff her hair then?’)"

"Oh my gosh," tweeted Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, communications special advisor Steve Guest.

New York Post writer Miranda Devine asked, "Is there any exculpatory context to this?"

Conservative actor Nick Searcy slammed Pedo-Joe’s supporters following remark, tweeting, "Democrats think this is normal. @Pedo-Joe."

"This is just plain creepy," wrote conservative commentator Kyle Becker.

Conservative YouTubers, The Hodge Twins, wrote, "Pedo-Joe’s handlers are cringing after this one. #creepypedo-joe."

8c1d8bf78633553c.jpeg

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Bleaters voted for and support a pedophile

LINK: During a speech to the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers’ union, and other Democrats on Friday, Pedo-Joe momentarily interrupted his remarks on climate change to address a woman in the crowd he apparently knew long ago.

The pedophile said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what, we got a lot to do." He then pointed into the crowd, and in a low voice said, "You gotta say hi to me."

The crowd laughed and the child molester said, "We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway. This woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway."

The crowd laughed again, though not everyone who heard Pedo-Joe’s off-the-cuff remark found it so endearing.

Conservatives on Twitter found it disturbing.

"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Pedo-Joe: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’" wrote conservative podcast host Monica Crowley.

NewsBusters executive producer Tim Graham remarked, "Why Pedo-Joe frustrates handlers. (‘You know the right-wingers are going to tweet 'did he sniff her hair then?’)"

"Oh my gosh," tweeted Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, communications special advisor Steve Guest.

New York Post writer Miranda Devine asked, "Is there any exculpatory context to this?"

Conservative actor Nick Searcy slammed Pedo-Joe’s supporters following remark, tweeting, "Democrats think this is normal. @Pedo-Joe."

"This is just plain creepy," wrote conservative commentator Kyle Becker.

Conservative YouTubers, The Hodge Twins, wrote, "Pedo-Joe’s handlers are cringing after this one. #creepypedo-joe."
What 30 year old man wants to hang out with a 12 year old girl unless it's his daughter? A pedophile that's who ....
Can any Democrat on this board honestly say they would let a grown man hang with there pre teen daughter? Nope , no sane person would unless you yourself was a pedo or getting paid to allow it ....
Now just think about this ...you Democrats support & voted for this ....sick bastards

Reactions: Airport and 30CAT
Dude is stone cold creepy....his nickname fits! Creepy Joe

Yeah I was 30 but she didn't exactly tell me how old she was!
8c1d8bf78633553c.jpeg

Just look how creepy he looks lookin' at her? :(

Reactions: 30CAT
"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Pedo-Joe: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’"
Hey I barely remembered that girl, if I could just get a sniff of her hair it might jog my memory?
iu

Well she sure didn't forget what a creep you were then and still are!

'Ya know everyone wants to hold me accountable for things I can't even remember I did or said years ago! Why?
iu

Because you still come off as creepy now as you were then creepy Joe! You certainly haven't forgotten how to be creepy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT