ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe and his followers are truly disgusting...

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
They are destroying America

LINK: You're setting the stage with this rhetoric to use the awesome power of the state to persecute political dissenters, to persecute traditional Americans, faithful Americans, conservative Americans, Bible-believing Americans. Just like you saw Garland weaponize the Department of Justice to go after parents objecting to critical race theory. You're going to see them using the powers of the security state to surveil Americans, to censor Americans, to silence Americans in full collusion with Big Tech.

And so you are going to see, if we don't throw the radical left out of power, you're going to see our civil liberties stripped away in this country. And I think that's something that should terrify all Americans. I don't care if you're Republican. I don't care if you're Democrat. When Biden talks this way about people he disagrees with, he is saying any tactic, any measure, anything would be justified because these people are evil. That is truly frightening.

Reactions: Gunny46
They are destroying America

LINK: You're setting the stage with this rhetoric to use the awesome power of the state to persecute political dissenters, to persecute traditional Americans, faithful Americans, conservative Americans, Bible-believing Americans. Just like you saw Garland weaponize the Department of Justice to go after parents objecting to critical race theory. You're going to see them using the powers of the security state to surveil Americans, to censor Americans, to silence Americans in full collusion with Big Tech.

And so you are going to see, if we don't throw the radical left out of power, you're going to see our civil liberties stripped away in this country. And I think that's something that should terrify all Americans. I don't care if you're Republican. I don't care if you're Democrat. When Biden talks this way about people he disagrees with, he is saying any tactic, any measure, anything would be justified because these people are evil. That is truly frightening.

He implied vote Democrat or we will Nuke, Send F-15's and Tanks to your neighborhood.

Test this out. Go say something similar to your neighbor and let me know how long before you are charged with menacing or communicating a threat.

Reactions: polar80 and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT