ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo administration review of Afghanistan withdrawal repeatedly blames Trump

30CAT

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Are you f***ing kidding me? Besides bleaters, who the hell will fall for this lie? This is worse than when the pedophile blamed conservatives for the "defund the police" movement.

Leftists are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
Are you f***ing kidding me? Besides bleaters, who the hell will fall for this lie? This is worse than when the pedophile blamed conservatives for the "defund the police" movement.

Leftists are insane.

Surprised he did find a way to blame DeSantis too just to cover all angles.

Reactions: 30CAT
I know it's been said before, but there's really only a couple ways to solve the issues:

1. An all out, winner take all Civil War
2. A national divorce

In the case of a national divorce, that too would ultimately end up in a war between the two factions, over weaponry.

I say it's eventually coming. Don't know when, but it's going to come to that.

I understand why people may feel that way but that's not a real solution.

If the Republicans and the opposition can't go knock on doors and convince enough people to vote better and do all the things the Democrats do. You don't want a civil war. They are just tougher and more dedicated. They would probably mop the floor with the Republicans.

Same with a National Divorce. Eventually they come and take the rest of it with CCP, North Korean, and Islamic Jihadist Support. They already been sending MAM across the border in advance of the thought of it.

Russia is laughing hoping Americans are too lazy to get of their ass and actually go knock on a door. Shit that's why so many keep urging you to hate your government instead of trying to fix it. They are hoping they get invited as UN Peacekeepers to clean up the mess.

Last edited:
The gun-hating jackasses would get wiped out. Shooting shotguns in the air, sticks and dirt rocks won't win a war.

They don't want American Patriots to have guns. They want to pass more restrictive laws. Not to enforce them on everyone. Just their political enemies. They are going to keep theirs. Now might be a good time for those who don't know to go look who's in the UN.

The gun-hating jackasses would get wiped out. Shooting shotguns in the air, sticks and dirt rocks won't win a war.

I've also posted plenty of far left Anarchist Groups with guns before. Sometimes shooting themselves in the foot and having neglected discharges. But plenty of groups like the John Brown Gun Club and NFAC running around out there.

To be clear. I encourage people to defend themselves and those they love. Read up on the law on how to. Take a class if you can afford it. Ask the Sherriff"s Department to give a class to the community. Because these people are fvcking nuts.

Last edited:
To be clear. I encourage people to defend themselves and those they love. Read up on the law on how to. Take class if you can afford it. Ask the Sherriff"s Department to give a class to the community. Because these people are fvcking nuts.

ELBERT COUNTY — A former District 20 student is facing attempted murder charges on allegations of planning attacks on three schools in Colorado Springs, according to the 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office.

19-year-old William Whitworth who identifies as "Lilly" has been charged with felony criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree and misdemeanor interference with staff, faculty, or students of educational institutions, menacing, and criminal mischief. The suspect is currently being held in the Elbert County Jail.

Former D20 student accused of planning attacks on three campuses​

Most importantly we left some Warriors because of piss poor leadership from this Administration.

First on CNN: US left behind $7 billion of military equipment in Afghanistan after 2021 withdrawal, Pentagon report says​

• Angry
f3e7a9b3fe7d2900.png

They don't want American Patriots to have guns. They want to pass more restrictive laws. Not to enforce them on everyone. Just their political enemies. They are going to keep theirs. Now might be a good time for those who don't know to go look who's in the UN.
They realize the outlaws will continue to use unlawful weapons , therefore new anti gun laws will only affect the lawful owner.

They realize the outlaws will continue to use unlawful weapons , therefore new anti gun laws will only affect the lawful owner.

Pass the law. Too many to enforce it on all at once. Better not show up at a rally or post the wrong thing online though. Let's concentrate on what's actually causing the criminals to do criminal stuff. Vote to keep your 2A rights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT